Photo

If my Opponent uses Solemn Judgement on my Monster can I use Monster Reborn to bring him Back?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Eldest808

Eldest808

• Banned
  • 184 posts
If my Opponent uses Solemn Judgement on my Monster can I use Monster Reborn to bring him Back? Since he negated the summon it goes to the Graveyard thus i can use Monster Reborn to bring him back as a new monster right?

SupersonicAnaconda

SupersonicAnaconda

DN HERO

• Veteran Members
  • 1,083 posts
    • Time Online: 9d 9h 44m 3s
  • Team:NRoC
it depends on the monster, some monsters cant be special summoned with monster reborn and some can only be summoned with monster reborn if it was normal summoned successfully first, the first type is nomi monsters, the second is semi-nomi, and the third type can always be monster reborned

Posted Image

Posted Image

Eldest808

Eldest808

• Banned
  • 184 posts

If my Opponent uses Solemn Judgement on my Monster can I use Monster Reborn to bring him Back? Since he negated the summon it goes to the Graveyard thus i can use Monster Reborn to bring him back as a new monster right?

My Monster was Red Dragin Archfiend can i bring him back as a new monster as it was sent to the grave?

Kraziub

Kraziub

I've seen a lot of things, but this... this is a first

• Veteran Members
  • 3,569 posts
    • Time Online: 124d 3h 58m 1s
  • Youtube:Kraziub
  • Team:No
Anything from the exrta deckc annot be brought back form the grave with monster reborn if it was solemn judgmented/solemn warning,'d.Neither can semi-nomi's.
Milk Milk Milk a milk milk milk a milkalodeon

poemi

poemi

• 53 posts
    • Time Online: 4s
  • Team:none
A nomi monster cannot be summoned by anything else except it's own summoning condition. They has the text like "...cannot be special summoned except by..."

A special summon only must first successfully summoned by it's own summoning condition. Once it done, it can be special summoned by other card effect such as monster reborn later. They has the text like "...can only be special summoned by..." or "...must first be special summoned from..."

Although ritual, fusion, synchro and Xyz monsters doesn't has these text, still they're treated as a special summon only monster. So, you cannot reborn them (RDA in your case) if the summon was negated.
@_@

kangtuji

kangtuji

Veteran Member

• 671 posts
    • Time Online: 13h 9m 42s
tldr;
The simple answer is simply Nope
(For Long explaination, just look previous post)

You must be new hereā„¢ 

RareHunter

RareHunter

Inzektor Veteran

• Veteran Members
  • 8,177 posts
    • Time Online: 143d 19h 31m 54s
  • Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/adi.goofy
  • Twitter:@adigoofy
depend on monster that Solemn negated

Stop asking Inzektor's Ruling, click banner below to find your answer

9Foab.jpg

MY DECK LIST

298531.jpg

celestialPilot

celestialPilot

• 165 posts
    • :
  • Team:Overworld
If the monster is your normal every day monster like E-Hero Stratos, then it can be revived no matter how many times it's negated.

If a synchro monster has it's summon negated, then it can never be brought back.

Dementuo

Dementuo

Miracle Jammer

• 208 posts
    • Time Online: 7d 11h 54m 28s
  • Team:N/A
Fusion, Ritual, Xyz, and Synchro monsters cannot be Monster Reborn'd if negated, or put into the Graveyard from anywhere besides the field. All Semi-Nomi and Nomi monsters apply to this as well. (Meaning monsters with text suxh as "Must be summoned by [X] and cannot be summoned in other ways" or "Must first be summoned by [X]"
Posted Image

Eddy177

Eddy177

Screw you, I'm Spiderman

• Veteran Members
  • 711 posts
    • Time Online: 35d 12h 53m 58s
It depends on the monster.

~If it is important to you, you'll find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse.1Bjrp.jpg

Let's do this.

x_duelist

x_duelist

• 22 posts
    • Time Online: 40m 35s

Fusion, Ritual, Xyz, and Synchro monsters cannot be Monster Reborn'd if negated, or put into the Graveyard from anywhere besides the field. All Semi-Nomi and Nomi monsters apply to this as well. (Meaning monsters with text suxh as "Must be summoned by [X] and cannot be summoned in other ways" or "Must first be summoned by [X]"

So what you're saying is it never left the extra deck cause its summons was negated?

poemi

poemi

• 53 posts
    • Time Online: 4s
  • Team:none

So what you're saying is it never left the extra deck cause its summons was negated?

where do you get that conclusion from?
@_@

x_duelist

x_duelist

• 22 posts
    • Time Online: 40m 35s

where do you get that conclusion from?

there has to be some sort of resolution, cards cant just disapper. there is already one ***** ruling about mons being on the field but not. when is it gonna end?

morfowt

morfowt

Veteran Member

• 637 posts
    • Time Online: 35d 7h 34m 56s

as far as I know, there is no way to summon a ritual monster without using the effect of some card, meaning the summon of one can never be negated.

actually, when you declare the summon of a monster, it's actually placed in a state of limbo, sort of. if the summon is successful, it moves from this state of limbo to the field. if the summon is negated, it goes straight from this limbo state to the graveyard. that's why it's considered to not have been summoned; because it never even hit the field.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.