3 replies to this topic

! BlackFlame !

! BlackFlame !

Aspiring Chunin of Amegakure

• Veteran Members
  • 1,057 posts
    • Time Online: 95d 23h 45m 29s
  • Team:Dollars [D.L.L.R]
I activated Solemn Warning on Fire King High Avatar Garunix to negate its effect to revive itself. The next standby phase my opponent said its effect activated. I disagreed since Garunix was not sent to grave. It was negated and destroyed while already in the grave. What is the correct ruling?

Posted Image

During the next Standby Phase after this card was destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. When you do: Destroy all other monsters on the field. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon 1 "Fire King" monster from your Deck, except "Fire King High Avatar Garunix".

Posted Image

Pokemon X FC: Os | 4699-6587-7145 | Excadrill, Magneton, & Metang

HNmG8wl.jpg

EGamerozo

EGamerozo

Phosphophyllite X Cinnabar Shipper

• In-Game Administrator
  • 5,614 posts
    • Time Online: 300d 6h 11m 35s
  • Team:[FOG]
Sacred Phoenix Of Nephytus Ruling(or UDE one that wasn't proven wrong):

You can activate "Divine Wrath" when "Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys" is Special Summoned by its own effect. Because this effect activates in the Graveyard, and is being negated while "Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys" is in the Graveyard, "Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys" is never Special Summoned (so the card is never moved from the Graveyard) and is never destroyed. Because it is not destroyed, its effect to Special Summon itself does not activate again.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Sacred_Phoenix_of_Nephthys

Posted Image

Posted Image

^Thanks to Zoi for Bar^

|dA Gallery||GFX Showcase|

Ryoji

Ryoji

悪魔召喚サムライ

• 521 posts
    • Time Online: 93d 7h 8m 48s
  • Team:[DLLR] D.O.L.L.A.R.S.
You were right. Garunix won't come back if you warning it when it's in the grave. Also, monsters already in the grave can't be destroyed. Garunix fails to meet its trigger and won't be revived.

http://forum.dueling...ge__hl__garunix It's usually a good idea to search for answers first >_>

Edited by Ryoji, 11 January 2013 - 09:29 PM.

Posted Image

! BlackFlame !

! BlackFlame !

Aspiring Chunin of Amegakure

• Veteran Members
  • 1,057 posts
    • Time Online: 95d 23h 45m 29s
  • Team:Dollars [D.L.L.R]

Sacred Phoenix Of Nephytus Ruling(or UDE one that wasn't proven wrong):

You can activate "Divine Wrath" when "Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys" is Special Summoned by its own effect. Because this effect activates in the Graveyard, and is being negated while "Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys" is in the Graveyard, "Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys" is never Special Summoned (so the card is never moved from the Graveyard) and is never destroyed. Because it is not destroyed, its effect to Special Summon itself does not activate again.

http://yugioh.wikia....nix_of_Nephthys

Thank you very much. I'll use this later next format.

You were right. Garunix won't come back if you warning it when it's in the grave. Also, monsters already in the grave can't be destroyed. Garunix fails to meet its trigger and won't be revived.

http://forum.dueling...ge__hl__garunix It's usually a good idea to search for answers first >_>

Thank you, thank you. I tried looking it up on google but I couldn't find anything.

Pokemon X FC: Os | 4699-6587-7145 | Excadrill, Magneton, & Metang

HNmG8wl.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.