Photo

The Best Yugioh Deck Ever. (Tier 0)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

(Epic) Rafa Yuki'

(Epic) Rafa Yuki'

• 17 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 1h 20m 4s
This Deck is Invencible. I Never lost Using this deck.
I Already made this deck on Pojo and another Yugioh sites,but now i decided to Share this Broken deck on Dueling Network.
Posted Image
This deck is totally Broken,Tier 0.

See Why:

[20]Monsters
3x Shapesnatch.Broken,Summon This Card and watch your opponent Scoop.
3x Trent.Win Condition. 1500/1800 For only one tribute,One of the best cards of the format.Also,Whenever your opponent tries to destroy Trent, tell them they can't, because Trent is Immortal.
2x The Immortal of Thunder. FREE 3000 LIFE POINTS? Thats Just Awesome.This Card have 1300 def,so its hard to go to the graveyard.Also,i Can Summon Shapesnatch or Trent to Protect Him. Good Card is Good.
1x Zone Eater.Another Broken Card, if my Opponent Summon a powerful monster,Zone Eater can kill that monster easily.
1x Tongue Twister.This Card is better than Cardcar D,And you don't ever have to end your turn without special summoning!
1x Sangan.Bad Card.BAD Card.The only reason i run is to add a Shapesnatch or a Trent. (GG)
2x Petit Angel.Stall Card.Opponent Monsters Can't attack Angel Because he is super fast.
3x Cockroach Knight.A 800 ATK Monster Who Never Dies? Why wouldn't I run this?
1x Aitsu.Another Win Condition.

1x Treeborn Frog.Combos Well With Self-Mummification
2x Yado Kauru.No Hand,No Loop.All wind-up Players scoop when i summon This Card.

[20]Spells:

3x Self-Mummification.Use this Card With Treeborn Frog on Standby Phase,and Special Summon him Again! Summon Sangan,Active This And Get a Trent/Shapesnatch. = GG
2x The Inexperienced Spy:See All your opponent plays before destroy him.
2x Remove Trap This Card >Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Card of Sanctity.DRAW POWER!
1x Card Shuffle.Shuffle your opponent deck,and then the heart of cards will never be a problem.
1x Hieroglyph litograph.With So Many Draw ,and Broken Cards,I Need My Hand Size At 7.

2x Opti-camouflage armor Keep Attacking Every turn with Treeborn Frog Or Zone Eater.
3x Pot Of Generosity.Save Your Best Cards to later! You don't always need to Ftk/Otk your Poor Opponent.
3x Sparks.Nuff Said'. This Card Wins a Lot of Duels.Its so broken its not even funny to use against your opponent..I only use this card when i don't have a choice.(You're probably never going to use this btw.)

1x Final Destiny. Broken.This card is Dark Hole+Heavy Storm! Konami is so dumb..

[20]Traps

2x House of Adhesive Tape.This Card is a Solemn Warning With No Cost.Broken.

2x Eatgaboon.Another Solemn Warning.Just for Protection until you get Trent/Shapesnatch/Sparks ETC.
1x Drop Off. Crushes the Heart of Cards of your opponent.Also is a -1 to him.Broken.
2x Armor Break.No Equip Spells!
1x Absolute End. Protection to my monsters.
2x Barrel Behind The Door.When my Opponent Try to win by activating Sparks,They Lose The Game.
2x Gamble. Broken Card,Free 5 Cards Every turn.

3x An Unfortunate Report.Makes the opponent think twice before attacking next turn
1x Foolish Revival.More Targets For Trent And Shapesnatch Destroy.
2x Gift Card More Life Points To Stuff Like Spark And Shapesnatch Work.
2x The Gift Of greed More Target To The Inexperienced Spy

Extra Deck:

15x ULTIMATE POWER CARDS.You will Probably NEVER going to Need to use your Extra Deck.So this part doesn't matter.Feel Free to put any powerfull fusions you want.

I Have No Ideia For Side Deck. All My Opponents Scoop On The First Duel of the match =/.
Ideas on what i could make this deck more broken?

This is a My Friend summoning Trent for game Against Poor Chaos Dragons

http://i47.tinypic.com/23hok84.jpg

Eikahe

Eikahe

• 13 posts
    • Time Online: 8h 5m 18s
15/2

Moo.

imskatingvans

imskatingvans

• 119 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 8h 31m 38s
Wut did i just see? more like a troll deck cx

179320.jpgmew.gif

"LEEEERRRRROOOOYYYYYYY JEENNNNNKKKKKKKIIIIINNNNNNSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!"

Holofoil

Holofoil

ICE PLANET 2002

• Veteran Members
  • 3,775 posts
    • Time Online: 125d 14h 24m 26s
  • Team:SOS - Shadows of Silence
Sangan sucks... you even said so... what's the point in running him when Tainted Wisdom is ten times better? He even has 250 extra ATK, and can let you shuffle your Deck, after using Yado Karu.

Dueling Network's officially unofficial Clown Control player.

ICE_PLANET_HOLOFOIL_1_zps89c58dd9.pngICE_PLANET_HOLOFOIL_2_zps9f98bc5f.png

ICE_PLANET_HOLOFOIL_3_zps65f00695.pngICE_PLANET_HOLOFOIL_4_zps68566074.png

5 / 14 / 2013: Don't forget.

G4Wbzlv.png

badbj911

badbj911

• 37 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 11h 20m 25s
Put in Toon World for an extra attack boost. Try to fit in some eye of truth to intimidate your opponent with life increase.
And why play 2 Yado Karu when you can play 3?

(Epic) Rafa Yuki'

(Epic) Rafa Yuki'

• 17 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 1h 20m 4s

Sangan sucks... you even said so... what's the point in running him when Tainted Wisdom is ten times better? He even has 250 extra ATK, and can let you shuffle your Deck, after using Yado Karu.

Yeah,I'm really thinking about remove sangan.Its always a Bad Draw...

Put in Toon World for an extra attack boost. Try to fit in some eye of truth to intimidate your opponent with life increase.
And why play 2 Yado Karu when you can play 3?

That's a Really Broken Card.I'm going to Add.
Oh well,so many broken cards..Konami should put the number of cards in deck to 80.

Edited by (Epic) Rafa Yuki', 12 January 2013 - 10:45 PM.

westcoastkiwi

westcoastkiwi

• 85 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 19h 29m 4s
Hmmm, I would add a Tenderness or two, and increase petit angel to 3. Also Sangan sucks. Inexperienced spy just gets in the way of your other Tier 0 cards.

کشور٫ فامیل و... نمیدونم... زیادی خسته هستم برای ین اشغال

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.