Yusei x Fudo

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 808 posts
    • Time Online: 7d 11h 35m 56s
Deck : http://i.imgur.com/zWeXffj.png

ANY FIX ?!
Will be gladly accepted!

Edited by Yusei x Fudo, 20 January 2013 - 03:35 PM.

Danny9990

Danny9990

Veteran Member

• 512 posts
    • Time Online: 57d 10h 25m 29s
  • Team:MTA2
Ditch the light element and bls imo. People change their entire deck just to add a bls, not worth it. I would suggest you add the dino variants instead
Posted Image

Neo-Knight

Neo-Knight

Neo-returned

• Veteran Members
  • 1,370 posts
    • Time Online: 96d 22h 36m 16s
yea the fact that BLS is more dead draw then anything is not worth him in thhe build. You should try dino build for sure. Keep the veilers they are more useful then the thrashers and BLS. Here's my build That I have been using for many months now. Posted Image

well_done_sir.gif
NeoKnight.gif

Mizore-Shirayuki

Mizore-Shirayuki

Frostbitten Angel

• Veteran Members
  • 1,235 posts
    • Time Online: 15d 22h 49m 12s
  • Team:Fairy Tail

yea the fact that BLS is more dead draw then anything is not worth him in thhe build. You should try dino build for sure. Keep the veilers they are more useful then the thrashers and BLS. Here's my build That I have been using for many months now. Posted Image

this is the ideal build, except for I play 3 evilswarm bird guy (mind spaced idk) instead of 2 veiler and 1 seven tools.

yeah, bls isn't good in this deck, and also, i would only play 3 normal monsters to up consistancy.

Neo-Knight

Neo-Knight

Neo-returned

• Veteran Members
  • 1,370 posts

this is the ideal build, except for I play 3 evilswarm bird guy (mind spaced idk) instead of 2 veiler and 1 seven tools.

yeah, bls isn't good in this deck, and also, i would only play 3 normal monsters to up consistancy.

Well if it works it works. This is my match based deck so it has to have all the options basically.

and thanks for the complement XD

well_done_sir.gif
NeoKnight.gif

Yusei x Fudo

Yusei x Fudo

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 808 posts
Thank you guys! I changed deck into dinolswarm ; anymore FIX?!

Neo-Knight

Neo-Knight

Neo-returned

• Veteran Members
  • 1,370 posts

Thank you guys! I changed deck into dinolswarm ; anymore FIX?!

Can I see your extra deck on the new build. And if you want you can follow my side deck options or go what helps you the most

well_done_sir.gif
NeoKnight.gif

Yusei x Fudo

Yusei x Fudo

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 808 posts
i uploaded again ; cant you see extra deck?

Neo-Knight

Neo-Knight

Neo-returned

• Veteran Members
  • 1,370 posts
From what I can tell from past experience. Thunder bird can some times be better than the plant evilswarm. How ever I would suggest only running 2 ophions instead of 3. and adding abyss dweller to the side/extra because you never know when you need it. The way I do is I make my side and extra a tool box formation. fill it up with cards you can use to help get over problems when the time comes. I do like the macro side option. as of now it looks good. Form here I would start testing it and see what works and what doesn't. And if you need help just PM I'll gladly help you.

well_done_sir.gif
NeoKnight.gif

Yusei x Fudo

Yusei x Fudo

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 808 posts

From what I can tell from past experience. Thunder bird can some times be better than the plant evilswarm. How ever I would suggest only running 2 ophions instead of 3. and adding abyss dweller to the side/extra because you never know when you need it. The way I do is I make my side and extra a tool box formation. fill it up with cards you can use to help get over problems when the time comes. I do like the macro side option. as of now it looks good. Form here I would start testing it and see what works and what doesn't. And if you need help just PM I'll gladly help you.

thanks bro ...

but sometimes i need to summon 3rd ophion O.O
also why you're using soul drain in your side ; isnt it stops rabbit's play?

Edited by Yusei x Fudo, 19 January 2013 - 08:46 AM.

Neo-Knight

Neo-Knight

Neo-returned

• Veteran Members
  • 1,370 posts

thanks bro ...

Soul drain is for freaking mermails/atlantians besides the deck summons crap load of exceeds with out rabbit. So that's when I side rabbit for drain. Because some times d-fissure can't save you all the time.

Edited by Neo-Knight, 19 January 2013 - 08:54 AM.

well_done_sir.gif
NeoKnight.gif

eldestkaiba123

eldestkaiba123

• 48 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 13h 12m 32s

Soul drain is for freaking mermails/atlantians besides the deck summons crap load of exceeds with out rabbit. So that's when I side rabbit for drain. Because some times d-fissure can't save you all the time.

thanks bro ...

Soul Drain doesn't stop rabbit; feel free to run both. As for a 3rd ophion, if you're playing enough other disruption, it won't be necessary. Neo-Knight is right; Abyss Dweller and 2 Ophion is safer and more practical than 3 ophion

Edited by eldestkaiba123, 19 January 2013 - 09:58 PM.

Synkka

Synkka

• 137 posts
    • Time Online: 6d 21h 3m 40s
I agree, 2 Ophions work fine but you should definitely add some Thunderbirds, they can be really annoying to deal with for your opponent and they're always a nice draw (at least most of the time).

Neo-Knight

Neo-Knight

Neo-returned

• Veteran Members
  • 1,370 posts

I agree, 2 Ophions work fine but you should definitely add some Thunderbirds, they can be really annoying to deal with for your opponent and they're always a nice draw (at least most of the time).

I run mandragora over thunder bird because he can special summon him self if my opponent deiced to spam the field. But, I do know the usefulness of thunderbird

well_done_sir.gif
NeoKnight.gif

Yusei x Fudo

Yusei x Fudo

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 808 posts
Made some changes so fix ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.