Photo

Login Screen not showing

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Froz3

Froz3

When i go to the website, all i could see is nothing but the background. I tried playing dn in explorer, firefox, and chrome, but the log in screen still wont appear. I been trying the past few days and it wont appear.

coffeenow1988

coffeenow1988

I have the same issue. I really wanna play but I cant even see the log in screen and cant click anything. Please fix this REALLY WANNA PLAY!!!!!!!!!

Cheyasaurus

Cheyasaurus

In the name of Demacia I will punish you~

• Team:[EX] The Exile

Plug in headphones or speakers and that should solve your issue. This used to happen to me all the time. If that doesn't work please screenshot it so I can try to help out.

Froz3

Froz3

@ Cheyasaurus
It actually worked, i can't believe plugging in headphones actually made the loading screen appear. Thnxs btw.

Cheyasaurus

Cheyasaurus

In the name of Demacia I will punish you~

• Team:[EX] The Exile

@ Cheyasaurus
It actually worked, i can't believe plugging in headphones actually made the loading screen appear. Thnxs btw.

No problem this was my issue for a long time. Now I hope it actually helps coffee too

I have the same issue. I really wanna play but I cant even see the log in screen and cant click anything. Please fix this REALLY WANNA PLAY!!!!!!!!!

Try plugging in headphones or speakers :)

ce338188

ce338188

My Speaker jack id broken so i can't plug in headphones or anything soooo how should I get something to appear

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.