Photo

Dragunity going Assault Mode?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

!! Berserk !!

!! Berserk !!

• 103 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 23h 57m 47s
Well while looking through Yu-Gi-Oh! Wiki I came across //Assault Mode and I like and seems Dragunity for me gets the cards you need quicker than any other deck I know I thought I will give it a try. I like that is like a super version of stardust which is awesome and a lot more harder to deal with. Anyways, I haven't really tested all that much. But I think I get pretty bad hands but for the most part I do always get them out and all games I have played is 100% win ratio so far.

Here is the deck, any suggestions?:

Posted Image

Edited by !! Berserk !!, 29 January 2013 - 05:11 AM.

Gransoil

Gransoil

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 1,032 posts
    • Time Online: 57d 16h 22m 33s
  • Team:T.F.O
No Dark Hole?
I think you should try Assault Teleport, to clear those Assault Monster hands

! Gold Paladin

! Gold Paladin

★ Zero-maX ★

• 3,041 posts
    • Time Online: 86d 7h 47m 53s
  • Location:climbing up your window and stealing your card games
stardust assault is the only one you need.

tumblr_lxfllcPuSs1qjnvkbo1_250.gif

ah3dNO2.jpg

Know your yugioh abbreviations http://forum.dueling...-abbreviations/

!! Berserk !!

!! Berserk !!

• 103 posts

No Dark Hole?
I think you should try Assault Teleport, to clear those Assault Monster hands

Woops, that will go in there later. Assault Teleport seems just too good not to run. I think with that I went +1 or 2. I return it back to deck and get my 2 cards. Seems a little broken. Anyways, they are added now. :) thanks. All of the deck I made was from the suggestions of Yugioh Wiki so yeah some cards that you would think should definitely be in there might not be.

Gransoil

Gransoil

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 1,032 posts
    • Time Online: 57d 16h 22m 33s
  • Team:T.F.O

Woops, that will go in there later. Assault Teleport seems just too good not to run. I think with that I went +1 or 2. I return it back to deck and get my 2 cards. Seems a little broken. Anyways, they are added now. :) thanks. All of the deck I made was from the suggestions of Yugioh Wiki so yeah some cards that you would think should definitely be in there might not be.

With teleport you go neutral, but you return those annoying assault modes back, and cards of consonance to ditch the tuners.

infernitymage

infernitymage

Twisted steel and sex appeal

• Veteran Members
  • 2,888 posts
    • Time Online: 87d 2h 38s
-dragon's mirror, -2 rda/rda assault mode, + stardust/stardust assault mode, + assault teleport, + terraforming. maybe ditch an assault beast for another aklys

Trade thread ->http://forum.dueling...ome-in-and-see/ <- Trade thread

Posted Image

!! Berserk !!

!! Berserk !!

• 103 posts

With teleport you go neutral, but you return those annoying assault modes back, and cards of consonance to ditch the tuners.

To be honest with the room I have is surprisingly little. So I don't think I have room for it but if you know what to take out for it for me draw power then please tell me.

-dragon's mirror, -2 rda/rda assault mode, + stardust/stardust assault mode, + assault teleport, + terraforming. maybe ditch an assault beast for another aklys

I agree for most part expect other Terraforming and another Aklys. Another one of those isn't needed. Other all your going to have hopefully one field spell in hand. If not then you probably going to have the terraforming in hand.

The deck has been updated in first post.

Well I decided you go and put in Red-Eyes I think he will be very useful. Plus also the two Atum's of cause, for the Dragunity Loop.

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! MS

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! MS

// ~Caminando limpio bajo la lluvia~ //

• Veteran Members
  • 1,753 posts
    • Time Online: 160d 2h 37m 53s
  • Team:[ARP] Arpeggio
Wow, Dragunity Assault Mode, I've never seen that...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.