Yusei x Fudo

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 797 posts
    • Time Online: 7d 9h 7m 46s
Deck :

Posted Image

ANY suggestion ?!

Edited by Yusei x Fudo, 03 March 2013 - 12:23 PM.

LDMASTER14

LDMASTER14

Ophion's Master

• Veteran Members
  • 1,714 posts
    • Time Online: 85d 3h 39m 47s
-1 accelerator
-1 junk box
-1 machine dupe

+2 MST
+1 mage power
also what's that synchro between life stream and power tool?

Edited by LDMASTER14, 17 February 2013 - 12:14 PM.

ak47frizzle

ak47frizzle

Veteran Member

• 392 posts
    • Time Online: 10d 16h 19m 49s
  • Facebook:Jon Ip
oh god... that's not good...

- 3 accelerator (that's really not needed)
- 1-2 double tool (3 is not necessary, I only have 1 of those)
- 2 effect veiler
- 2 genex neutron (i'll explain that later)
- 1 junk box
- 3 machine duplication (it would only work on celfon, not consistent)
- 1 limiter removal (not needed)
- 1-2 trap stun
- 2 boarden

Ok, now that i've got rid of the bad stuff, here what you should add:

1 more solemn warning because you want to keep your opponent down.
1 or 2 MST, destroy opponent's backrow.
2 bottomless, get rid of opponents monsters.
2-3 united we stand, seriously, this is the best equip ever.
2-3 mage power, this is a good equip too.
1 avarice to recycle dead monsters
1 starlight road to protect your backrow

So the main point of morphtronics is to summon scopen and use it's effect to summon another morphtronic to summon powertool, so I'd personally use and recommend that you run a geargia engine because they provide a consistent flow of monsters and can tune with scopen (providing it's in attack mode) to summon power tool. Geargigant X is the main card that can add scopen to your hand.

Use geargiarmour's eff to add geargiaccelerator and SS him to xyz summon Geargigant X. Then use geargigant x's eff to add scopen or any other morphtronic to hand (with an exception of radion) to hand. Next turn or this turn; you summon scopen and if you have a level 4 monsters on the field or SS one from hand, synchro summon power tool and use it's searching power to add equips to your hand. I'd recommend running The transmigration prophecy to recycle equips so your deck can have at least 3 equips in deck for power tool to search.

I would run 5 or 6 equips, no more, no less.

So, if you are running geargias:

- 2-3 celfon (you won't need it anymore)
- 1 radion
+ 3 Staplen (2 on the field creates a lock)
+ 3 geargia accelerator
+ 3 geargiarmour
+ 1-2 geargiarsenal

In extra:

- 1 power tool mecha dragon
-1 armory arm
-1 life stream dragon
-1 catastor

+2 geargigant X
+1 black ship of corn
+1 steelswarm roach
+1 papilloperative (for tackling defence monsters)
+1 fairy king
+1 shock master

I hope this helps or I will have wasted 30 min of my life

Edited by ak47frizzle, 17 February 2013 - 01:22 PM.

Posted Image

SAS - Special Air Service

Best of the Best

The Master Duelist

The Master Duelist

• 7 posts
    • Time Online: 3h 15m 28s
morphtronic is the funest deck ever to use

tofu294

tofu294

• 2 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 49m 29s
Would cyber dragon be a bad card for the deck? The way I see it, he's easy to summon like the rest of the deck, so powertool can be summoned really quick. He also leaves options in the extra deck and is a nice 2100 when you hit a skill drain. and since i didnn't see the question answered: the synchro between powertool and lifestreem is powertool mecha dragon. if it were a real card, konami couldn't keep it in stock if they tried. also, why are morphtronics not considered good enough for pro tournieis, but the watts get to do whatever they want? i'm not being a h8r, but i would like to know.

ak47frizzle

ak47frizzle

Veteran Member

• 392 posts

Would cyber dragon be a bad card for the deck? The way I see it, he's easy to summon like the rest of the deck, so powertool can be summoned really quick. He also leaves options in the extra deck and is a nice 2100 when you hit a skill drain. and since i didnn't see the question answered: the synchro between powertool and lifestreem is powertool mecha dragon. if it were a real card, konami couldn't keep it in stock if they tried. also, why are morphtronics not considered good enough for pro tournieis, but the watts get to do whatever they want? i'm not being a h8r, but i would like to know.

morphtronics are used in tournies, it's just that people would rather use the meta for a better chance of winning

Edited by ak47frizzle, 02 March 2013 - 04:32 PM.

Posted Image

Best of the Best

TehThespian

TehThespian

You're my kind of woman

• Veteran Members
  • 1,518 posts
    • Time Online: 69d 19h 38m 1s
  • Facebook:Jose Iglesias (YukiIglesias)
  • Youtube:TehThespian
This looks very similar to my second main deck so I will start from there:

-2 Boarden
-1 Radion
-1 Accelerator
-2 Trap Stun
-3 Machine Dupe
-Heavy Storm
-2 United we stand
-Veilers
- limiter removal

-Ancient Faery Dragon
-Crimson Blader
-Life stream
-both symphony djinns

+2 morphtronic slingens
+2 Slingen
+2 Videons
+2 Remotens (an extra searcher)
+3 Gravity Blaster (the best machine equip spell for this deck, Ill explain in a sec)
+2 MST
+2 or 3 Threatning Roars

+2 Ancient Sacred Wyverns
+1 Black Rose
+1 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon (even if you don't run Cyber Dragon, people love to leave theirs out in the open, use that to your advantage)
+1 Librarian
+ Number 11: Big Eye

Ok, so here is the thing about morphtronics. There are 2 basic builds, the synchro build which is what we have here, and the standalone Morphtronic OTK build which does't use Power Tool, but the morphtronics themselves. While the diference between them is usually 2 or 3 cards and the tech choices, you shouldn't try to mix the 2. In other words, you shouldnt put boarden in the deck. The reason for that is simple:

1) He isnt a tuner
2) He isnt level 4

These 2 small things diminish his usefulness in this deck completely since you aren't looking to game with your Morphtronics, but rather with your Power Tool. You want to make as many Power Tools as possible at the oportune moments of the game and look so that you always have field advantage, because as soon as you lose it, getting it back will be damn near impossible. This is why we of course have a card like Morphtronic Accelerator A plus +1 that basically either makes the trade of for a Morphtronic completely even or gives you a top deck in the form of Scopen or Reborn.

Im not telling you to take out Neutron cause ive been using him for the last months and I absolutely love him. He is immune to deck devastation virus (which is a huge problem for this deck) and a machine, meaning you can use Gravity Blaster on him if you can't get out your Power Tool. But he simply isn't a Morphtronic, which is why he should be kept at 2. Not compatible with Remoten, Scopen, Radion or Accelerator.

Radion at 2 because he isn't a machine. Meaning you can't equip him with Double Tool (you didn't notice? Don't worry, it took me a month to notice he wasn't a machine)

And now we get to the MVP I suggested. Gravity Blaster is an machine only equip that boosts your monster's att by 400 every turn. This might not seem like much, but this boost lasts even if the card gets destroyed, meaning even if your opponent MSTs or Heavys this thing, your monster keeps all of his new ATT points. But thats not this card's main draw. This card does something Double Tool only wishes it did. Whereas Double Tool negated the targets eff on the field, Gravity Blaster negates that targets eff for the whole battle phase. Meaning cards like Abysslinde, Sangan (R.I.P.), Dandylion and others that activate immediately when destroyed will do nothing. Believe it or not, this card makes this deck a great match up against Mermails.

Edited by TehThespian, 02 March 2013 - 05:05 PM.

Narcissisticassesinonegif_cc8855_4959077

ak47frizzle

ak47frizzle

Veteran Member

• 392 posts

This looks very similar to my second main deck so I will start from there:

-2 Boarden
-1 Radion
-1 Accelerator
-2 Trap Stun
-3 Machine Dupe
-Heavy Storm
-2 United we stand
-Veilers
- limiter removal

-Ancient Faery Dragon
-Crimson Blader
-Life stream
-both symphony djinns

+2 morphtronic slingens
+2 Slingen
+2 Videons
+2 Remotens (an extra searcher)
+3 Gravity Blaster (the best machine equip spell for this deck, Ill explain in a sec)
+2 MST
+2 or 3 Threatning Roars

+2 Ancient Sacred Wyverns
+1 Black Rose
+1 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon (even if you don't run Cyber Dragon, people love to leave theirs out in the open, use that to your advantage)
+1 Librarian
+ Number 11: Big Eye

Ok, so here is the thing about morphtronics. There are 2 basic builds, the synchro build which is what we have here, and the standalone Morphtronic OTK build which does't use Power Tool, but the morphtronics themselves. While the diference between them is usually 2 or 3 cards and the tech choices, you shouldn't try to mix the 2. In other words, you shouldnt put boarden in the deck. The reason for that is simple:

1) He isnt a tuner
2) He isnt level 4

These 2 small things diminish his usefulness in this deck completely since you aren't looking to game with your Morphtronics, but rather with your Power Tool. You want to make as many Power Tools as possible at the oportune moments of the game and look so that you always have field advantage, because as soon as you lose it, getting it back will be damn near impossible. This is why we of course have a card like Morphtronic Accelerator A plus +1 that basically either makes the trade of for a Morphtronic completely even or gives you a top deck in the form of Scopen or Reborn.

Im not telling you to take out Neutron cause ive been using him for the last months and I absolutely love him. He is immune to deck devastation virus (which is a huge problem for this deck) and a machine, meaning you can use Gravity Blaster on him if you can't get out your Power Tool. But he simply isn't a Morphtronic, which is why he should be kept at 2. Not compatible with Remoten, Scopen, Radion or Accelerator.

Radion at 2 because he isn't a machine. Meaning you can't equip him with Double Tool (you didn't notice? Don't worry, it took me a month to notice he wasn't a machine)

And now we get to the MVP I suggested. Gravity Blaster is an machine only equip that boosts your monster's att by 400 every turn. This might not seem like much, but this boost lasts even if the card gets destroyed, meaning even if your opponent MSTs or Heavys this thing, your monster keeps all of his new ATT points. But thats not this card's main draw. This card does something Double Tool only wishes it did. Whereas Double Tool negated the targets eff on the field, Gravity Blaster negates that targets eff for the whole battle phase. Meaning cards like Abysslinde, Sangan (R.I.P.), Dandylion and others that activate immediately when destroyed will do nothing. Believe it or not, this card makes this deck a great match up against Mermails.

videon is a bad card, because, even though it's a level 4, it will only work with equips but you do not want to waste them on level 4 monsters but on power tool.

slingen is alright but you need your monsters on the field more importantly.

So, the player is better off with 3 staplens in deck because if you read my post, you'll understand

Posted Image

Best of the Best

TehThespian

TehThespian

You're my kind of woman

• Veteran Members
  • 1,518 posts
    • Time Online: 69d 19h 38m 1s
  • Facebook:Jose Iglesias (YukiIglesias)
  • Youtube:TehThespian

videon is a bad card, because, even though it's a level 4, it will only work with equips but you do not want to waste them on level 4 monsters but on power tool.

slingen is alright but you need your monsters on the field more importantly.

So, the player is better off with 3 staplens in deck because if you read my post, you'll understand

I understand, but I play a more traditional, pure Morphtronic deck. And Videon I was able to justify through the use of Gravity Blaster. He can run over TK, which in my experience can be a huge problem in this deck when it disrupts your first turn Power Tool play. Gravity blaster is incredibly good and is also somewhat disposable as you only really need one Power Tool with it. And if you wish to use Power Tool's protection ability, simply detatch Double Tool.

Slingen is on there for a couple of reason. Along with Celfon, I can summon Slingen and use Celfon to pop something, no longer having a 100 attack point liability on the field. And with Scopen, I can summon him. Pop something sacking Scopen. Then revive Scopen with Junk Box and go for my Power Tool anyway.

Im familiar with the Staplen lock and I can vouch for its effectiveness. But this (mine I mean) deck is designed to wrap up the opponent with at least 2 Power Tool on the field negating my opponent's effects. Or OTK with Ancient Sacred Wyvern and Power Tool Dragon.

Narcissisticassesinonegif_cc8855_4959077

ak47frizzle

ak47frizzle

Veteran Member

• 392 posts

I understand, but I play a more traditional, pure Morphtronic deck. And Videon I was able to justify through the use of Gravity Blaster. He can run over TK, which in my experience can be a huge problem in this deck when it disrupts your first turn Power Tool play. Gravity blaster is incredibly good and is also somewhat disposable as you only really need one Power Tool with it. And if you wish to use Power Tool's protection ability, simply detatch Double Tool.

Slingen is on there for a couple of reason. Along with Celfon, I can summon Slingen and use Celfon to pop something, no longer having a 100 attack point liability on the field. And with Scopen, I can summon him. Pop something sacking Scopen. Then revive Scopen with Junk Box and go for my Power Tool anyway.

Im familiar with the Staplen lock and I can vouch for its effectiveness. But this (mine I mean) deck is designed to wrap up the opponent with at least 2 Power Tool on the field negating my opponent's effects. Or OTK with Ancient Sacred Wyvern and Power Tool Dragon.

i guess you have your own points but i prefer using geargias with 'em!

Posted Image

Best of the Best

Yusei x Fudo

Yusei x Fudo

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 797 posts
    • Time Online: 7d 9h 7m 46s
I did some changes and just wanna fix 'for' morphtronic deck, i mean i dont wanna shuffle them with another archetype...

zunaidsaiyed

zunaidsaiyed

• 33 posts
    • Time Online: 22h 27m 55s

not bad

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Morphtronic, Deck, 2013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.