Solved  Stardust Radiance Dragon vs Brotherhood of Fire Fist - Tiger King

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Roxzen

Roxzen

The Gardener of Decks

• 4,094 posts
    • Time Online: 185d 14h 22m 46s

If the effect of "Skill Drain" is applied after the effect of "Stardust Radiance Dragon" is applied, the effect of "Stardust Radiance Dragon" that was already applied is not negated, and the effect that prevents the targeted card from being destroyed once this turn is applied as usual.[4]

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Stardust_Radiance_Dragon

Situation 1: My opponent activates Brotherhood of Fire Fist - Tiger King. I chained Stardust Radiance Dragon's effect to Tiger King. Will Stardust Radiance lose its one-time immunity? I'm going for no, using the above rulings.

Situation 2: Similar, but this time I activate Radiance Dragon effect on Tiger King summon (ie before Tiger King got to activate the effect). Again, will Stardust Radiance lose its immunity after Tiger King activate the effect further in the duel?

Thank you in advance.

AZKWdWx.jpg

mido9

mido9

strfu retàrd

• Veteran Members
  • 3,721 posts
    • Time Online: 211d 10h 36m 32s
No and no

Who the fuck are you people even trying to convince by making completely weightless blanket statements? Like people are actually putting some sort of effort to make good posts giving legitimate reasoning as to why RPS is not, has not, and never will be a balanced way to "randomly" pick who goes first, while you fucking toolbags just post the most irrelevant and pointless shit thinking that you're adding some sort of weight to the discussion.

All you're really contributing to at this point is the massive list of problems that DNF has in terms of post quality. Stop.

/rant

chaos.knight199

chaos.knight199

ShockbladeZedxJusticarSyndra2k14

• Super Moderator
  • 5,272 posts
    • Time Online: 185d 7h 56m 38s
  • Youtube:TheChaosknight199
  • Team:[BLC] Black Crow
  • Steam:LoL: PM me
The effect has already resolved, so the immunity stays.
There are exceptions though, such as monster card that give only themselves attack boosts, eg. Leviathan Dragon.

Most Helpful Forum Staff Member 2013 - Thanks for all of your support!

Super Moderator | War Adjudicator | In-Game Administrator

syndrasig_zps796983ee.png

#4everLMQ #LMQ4WorldChamps

#HammerOrCannon

"Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness, to pull another hand into the light." ~Norman B. Rice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.