The ErosionSeeker

The ErosionSeeker

Entropy Embodiment

• Veteran Members
  • 2,186 posts
    • Time Online: 200d 23h 50m 10s
  • Team:[FAB] Dreams of Faded Reality

POPULAR

So, I'm here today (and for the rest of eternity) to talk about a balanced deck that makes all the enemies rage.
And for good reason, too. This deck is extremely versatile and even more consistent!
It has the power to turn two cards into 4 advantage!
You get to normal summon Level 8 Synchros and Rank 6 Xyzs!
It can end opponents in almost ANY stage of the game!
Hiding in the shadows of supposed Bujin and Dragon Ruler badwagons means it's NEVER expected!

All this and more in...
Dragunity.png
Total Aerial Domination: How to Command the Skies with your Dragunity Legion

Dragunity relies on either bringing out titanic Level 5; 6; 8; and even Level 9 and 10 Synchros, or destroying resources with free Pluses that swiftly turn the tide of the game!

Anyway, here are the cards that make your opponent question why WIND is not the most powerful element ever.

Dragunity Dragons

Dragunity Riders

The Best Card you Have

So, you must be thinking that it'll be really difficult to get all these cards in your hand and grave, but this next card makes everything different. It is what made Dragunity go from Tier 3+ to 1.

When you use this card, even bad hands turn into god hands.
Discard Dragunity Tuners while searching Dragunity Riders for added bonuses. Its discard becomes an easy way to pitch dragons from your hand to the grave.
Use 3 of this. Heck, try to sneak in a 4th. It's THAT useful (do not actually do this).

Terraforming

Actually, with this, it'll be like you have 6 in your deck. Searching out Ravine to search out everything else is incredibly easy.

It thins the deck, it can be used as Ravine fodder, this card is extremely useful. Use 3 to give an extreme boost to your deckspeed.
Unless you already lost all 3 Ravines, this card is NEVER useless.

Dragunity Knights

Dragunity Armas

Other Cards I'd Really Rather if you Used (Core Dragunity Helper Cards)

The September 2013 Report

Combos that Tear Your Opponent a New One

Normally, just playing the deck properly is enough to put some hurt on your opponent. if that's the case, wouldn't pulling any of these off be just devastating?
here are a couple of moves that can break up defenses and eradicate your opponent's chances at recovering.

Tempest will Add so Much Consistency it's Not Even Funny:

TL:DR
cl5b.png

Dragunity has an immense number of combos and an even more immense number of ways to lay the smack down on your opponent.
If you ever encounter a person who's practically mastered Dragunity, prepare for a tough time.

Your opponents will take a look at what destroyed them and cower in your presence!

Some people may say the deck is "inconsistent", "cloggy", "too reliant on ravine", even "meta noob netdecker *** *** ****** admin" (I'll let you figure out what those 3 words are), but there's one question we can ask after that:

So if that is true why do you have no hope!?

I might add deck variations and stuff after, but this is the gist of running Dragunity in September 2012. Future Fusion may have helped make Turn 1 Trident FTKs work way easier (go second), but it's a welcome change to getting shredded by Chaos Dragons.

Thanks for reading, all.

Edited some things i overlooked (BTH vs. Leyvaten, etc).

Added combos, Aklys disclaimer, decklist modifications

07/01/2013: added another 2 combos, minor grammar edits.

26/01/2013: added Crimson Blader because it is TCG, moved all the builds to the second post.
Currently built 8+ decks, a few more arriving later.

27/04/2013 more spoilerboxes, broken image fixing, etc

Silent 03/08/2013 update on grammer grammar

13/08/2013 update: Decided to document every single Dragunity card, run-this recommendations updated for 2013

05/09/2013 update: New decklists available for September 2013 TCG

Edited by The ErosionSeeker, 06 February 2014 - 09:25 PM.

Menace13

Menace13

Banned

• Banned
  • 730 posts
  • Team:[TFS] The Flip Side
  • Location:Washington, DC - my local tourney is at Anime Pavilion

If your testicles are made of titanium, you can Heavy Storm your OWN field to get this to go off.

Would have liked just for that.

However, Leyvaten is bad, and Dragunity is only tier 2 in Japan and not for any reasons listed here. v.v

Alas, this is not at all true to the title.

The ErosionSeeker

The ErosionSeeker

Entropy Embodiment

• Veteran Members
  • 2,186 posts

Hay guise check it out I posted several decklists that I'm completely fine with people netdecking

Note: All decks in Green are TCG legal for September.

What Did I Use to Hit 148 in March 2013 Matches?

Obviously, this doesn't work anymore.

Also obviously, you can still play this as an OCG deck.

Dragunity Skeleton:

While not OMG U MUST HAS DIS OR GTFO, it contains most of the recommended cards for you to play around with.
There are 4 extra deck spaces and 12 maindeck spaces for you to play around with. have fun, build your own.

This deck can take apart decks like Twilight, Six Sam (usually dependent on who opens but still), even some of the new decks fall prey to the most efficient synchro engine on the planet.
Even prophecy is harmed by the severe overclocking this deck received from LTGY.
I don't mean to toot my own horn and say that my own build is one of the best builds, but results don't lie.
The standard open is to dump phalanx with ravine, then go into Gae Dearg, and send Zephyros to the graveyard.
Afterwards, normal summon a level 8, a rank 6, or whatever, and start rustling your opponent's jimmies.
Grief with Mist Wurm, GGNORE with Trident. It's all good.

Timeless Dragunity

Simply timeless because it'll never go out of style until someone at Konami has an aneurysm and decides to hit Ravine instead of the Dragon Rulers.

Shooting Star Dragunity:

Dragunity Red Nova

I chose Revival Gift as a tech choice, because it means that even without a monster on your opponent's field, Inferno Reckless Summon can still be used. Also, since they're tokens, your opponent doesn't even get to summon anything. Use it to revive a Phalanx and start your combos!

Another interesting tech choice is Stardust Shimmer. 12 Levels' worth of monsters may not be that easy to get (RDA is 8, so find a 4 like Dux, or even better, a spent Zephyros), but Red Nova being a Semi-Nomi means that if they somehow manage to send it to the graveyard, it comes right back to punish them.

Dragunity Trident OTK: 6 ways to pull it out

Methods:
Monster Reborn Arma Leyvaten
COTH on Arma Leyvaten
REDMD on Arma Leyvaten
Malefic Stardust + Ravine + L2 Tuner
Atum on Arma Leyvaten
Sit on an L8 Synchro for a turn
Starlight Road into a Stardust, summon Trident
Normal Summon a Dragunity, banish for Arma Leyvaten

so yeah, other than OTKing as fast as you can, this deck doesn't have all that much. Mostly recommended for playing in Singles and then fleeing.

Hieratic Dragunity:

Hieratic Dragunity:

While a bit opposing the Dragunity method (go turn 1, setup and rustle jimmies), Hieratic Dragunity allows you to play more Rank 6s, and have generally more explosive plays. A few traps are taken out to mitigate the extra Hieratics + Support, but its explosiveness should cover that.

Dragunity /Assault Mode

Dragunity /Assault Mode

This one is fairly simple, use Dux to Normal Summon Stardust Dragon, then AMA on your opponent's draw phase.

Because AMA can only summon from the Main Deck, I included 2 Assault Teleport.
I also used 3 Assault Beasts to easily add AMA to the hand.
These additional cards are fine, because you also need fuel for ravine, which you can easily get with "useless" /Assault cards.

Dragunity Quasar (it's possible!):

relatively easy quasar deck.
moderate consistency, you can probably drop quasar 3/10 and win 6/10.

Basically, you use One for One to discard Zephyros and SS level eater
Discard Cerburrel for Ravine (SS Cerburrel), add Phalanx to hand
Bounce Ravine, SS Zephyros
Use Ravine to discard Phalanx, add Legionnaire
Summon Legionnaire, SS Phalanx
Sync 5 for Librarian
Sync 6 for Gae Dearg (draw 1)
Use Dearg to dump Griffin, SS Egul from the deck
Sync 2 Egul and Level Eater for Formula (draw 2)
Use Level Eater on Dearg OR Librarian, reduce either one's level by 1
Sync 12 for Quasar
???
Proceed to rustle jimmies.

Transmilitum:

Transmilitum is a messed up idea I came up with when really really bored.

Instead of using Dux as the MVP, t's going to be Dragunity Militum!

This deck lets you access Dragunity Knight - Trident, Dragunity Knight - Barcha, and is an easier (though not necessarily faster) way to make Rank 7s!

(outdated) Gae Dearg Turbo:

I tested this against (SW) Gale, and uh... i kinda destroyed his beastcrafts.
Gae Dearg Turbo and Atlandis FTK are about the same:

• lol ravine + phalanx = dux + phalanx
  • SS arma mystletainn, SS phalanx
  • sync 6 for gae dearg
  • gae dearg sends zephyros to the grave
  • xyz 6 for atum
  • detach gae dearg (HAS TO BE GAE DEARG), SS REDMD from deck
  • REDMD SS gae dearg
  • gae dearg SS baby roc from deck
  • bounce REDMD for zephyros
  • sync 8 for stardust dragon
  • banish atum, SS REDMD
  • SS gae dearg
  • gae dearg sends griffin to the grave, SS windaar from the deck
  • xyz 6 for PSB
  • do whatever you want

GDT Mark II: Deal 16000 Damage by Having 3 Cards in Hand!

GDT Mark III: We Feed off the Tears of Little Children

with tempest, you just discard phalanx, add mystletainn.

banishing tempest with goldsarc also works to add mystletainn.
the combo works exactly the same as above, but it has a new dimension. draw your REDMD? turn it into tempest! no mystletainn? tempest that thing right into your hand!

• sync 6 for gae dearg
  • xyz 6 for atum
  • detach gae dearg (HAS TO BE GAE DEARG), SS tempest from deck
  • banish tempest for REDMD, search out leyvaten
  • SS gae dearg
  • SS baby roc from deck
  • bounce REDMD to SS zephyros
  • sync 8 for crimson blader
  • banish atum, SS REDMD
  • REDMD eff to SS phalanx
  • sync 6 for vajrayana
  • banish for leyvaten, SS phalanx
  • set the rest of your hand
  • sync 10 for trident, destroy ravine / backrow
  • punch for a bazillion damage
  • main phase 2, xyz 10 for gustav.

both windrose and night beam are optional. it'll be unlikely for them to be used.

woah man! you just dealt a crazy amount of damage! let's see just how much you managed!
crimson blader (should hit the monster always) 0-2800
REDMD 2800
trident 9000
gustav 2000

you just dealt over 14000 damage (16600 if crimson blader hits directly!)
you could giftcard your opponent twice and they still wouldn't be able to withstand the crushing blows that this loop gives.

Dragusto:

there's a few cards in there i'm sure many would disagree with, but meh. add in all the techs you want to make it consistent super happy fun time.

Cyberdark Dragunity:

This one's a bit more casual, you are still able to use Dux, but you also get the oppertunity to make cards like Simorgh, Salvo, and Corseca useful. Mostly allows you to do Level 7 Synchros, also allows LADD Loop and a colossal Cyberdark Dragon with 4000+ ATK.

Dragunity Atlandis FTK Mark II: Double Barrels Blazing

Significantly harder to pull off now that there's no Brionac and 1 REDMD, it's still (barely) possible when you have tons of bouncing and draw cards.

but HOLY CARPS ATLANDIS FTK IN 2013?!

Here's how it works:
Cards in hand: Ravine, Phalanx, Birdman, Galaxy Queen's Light, Gold Sarc / Arma Mystletainn / Instant Fusion

classic, starting off with mystletainn:

• sync 6 for gae dearg
  • xyz 6 for atum
  • detach gae dearg (HAS TO BE GAE DEARG), SS REDMD from deck
  • SS gae dearg
  • SS baby roc from deck
  • bounce REDMD for zephyros
  • sync zeph and baby roc for iron chain
  • xyz 6 for force focus
  • chaos xyz for gaia drake
  • banish for REDMD
  • SS gae dearg
  • dearg eff, add griffin to hand, discard to SS windaar
  • xyz 6 for atlandis
  • LIFE POINT HALVE!
  • bounce REDMD for birdman
  • chaos xyz for gaia drake
  • banish for redmd
  • SS gae dearg
  • dearg eff, SS baby roc from deck
  • GALAXY QUEEN'S LIGHT!!!!!! REDMD, birdman, dearg, and baby roc are all level 10.
  • xyz 10 TWICE for TWO GUSTAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!111!!!!!1!!
  • DEAL 2000 DAMAGE!
  • TWICE!
  • congratulations, you just dealt 8000 damage before your opponent could even make a move.

Supressor Dragunity: Search out ALL the things!

So, Dragunity itself is pretty scary. Search out any monster you need from the deck, go around and normal summon level 8 synchros.
With Tempest, it got so much more consistent; it needed to run 6 fewer fillers (3 tempest + 3 sarc), and it provided a solution to drawing REDMD!

By adding Blaster, Burner, Lightning, Redox, Reactan, and the Rank 7s, it got a lot better. As long as you have the fodder, you can SEARCH OUT ANY MONSTER CARD FROM YOUR DECK!

Don't have Lightning/Burner but have a Winged-Beast or Dragon in hand? Go Gae Dearg! Add the chibi to your hand! Discard a Suppressor!

No hand? Use blaster to search out Yamata!

Used Atum already? No big deal. Xyz 4 for Dragun Djinn! SS an Elemental Dragon from the graveyard! Xyz with it or banish it! Search stuff out!

Redox grants you access to monster reborn, montage, and more!

Late game? RFTDD will destroy all hope for your opponent.

Dragunity Ruler: Search out ALL the things!

Dragunity Destiny Tempest (DDT)

Destiny HERO Malicious fills quite a few gaps that Griffin + Windaar simply can't solve.

If you draw into a Malicious, it will not be as painful as dead drawing into Windaar, who will instantly make himself useless, as well as make the Gusto Griffin in your deck turn into a second dead draw.

Malicious can be used to make fast Rank 6 Plays (just like Windaar), and he also has his own advantage engine in the form of (the optional) Destiny Draw.

Why can you throw Destiny HERO Dasher in here?

Dasher lets you access powerful cards like Tempest, Zephyros, Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, and even Dragunity Arma Mystletainn at no cost.

Best of all, Mystletainn will also trigger since he was Special Summoned from the hand, letting you equip Phalanx and ignite a loop that hasn't even started!

COMING SOON: other builds!

Suggest more crazy builds!

How do I name a Blackwing Dragunity hybrid without having it sound racist?

Edited by The ErosionSeeker, 06 February 2014 - 09:22 PM.

EpicXeno

EpicXeno

Honorable Member

• 910 posts
    • Time Online: 88d 21h 16m 49s
Since the Dragunity Knights need a winged beast, and anything summoned with Atum is 0 attack, than I think Zephyros should get it's part in Other Cards I'd Really Rather if you Used You know, cause re-dropping REDMD with full attack, and re-usable effect, re-dropping Ravine for more searches, and re-dropping Legionnair deserves more mention.

Would have liked just for that.

However, Leyvaten is bad, and Dragunity is only tier 2 in Japan and not for any reasons listed here. v.v

Alas, this is not at all true to the title.

Leyvaten has uses, especially if you use it correctly. Titles are fore attracting attention. He's attracted us right?

The ErosionSeeker

The ErosionSeeker

Entropy Embodiment

• Veteran Members
  • 2,186 posts

Since the Dragunity Knights need a winged beast, and anything summoned with Atum is 0 attack, than I think Zephyros should get it's part in Other Cards I'd Really Rather if you Used You know, cause re-dropping REDMD with full attack, and re-usable effect, re-dropping Ravine for more searches, and re-dropping Legionnair deserves more mention.

forgot about zeph. i knew i missed something!

Miror B.

Miror B.

Master of SWOG

• Chat Moderator
  • 9,749 posts
    • Time Online: 252d 20h 59m 44s
Uh.
As far as I know, Leyvaten can't really combat BTH.
CL1: Leyvaten TARGET NOW
CL2: Bottomless
Resolve
CL2: Bottomless destroys and banishes Leyvaten
CL1: Leyvaten is no longer on the field thus your target is never equipped

About Miror

Think about this for a bit:

'DN experience' indicates how much sensual pleasure you give to your partner. If you play with your deck well, and give the other person a good time, then everyone can get a good experience out of it.

The ErosionSeeker

The ErosionSeeker

Entropy Embodiment

• Veteran Members
  • 2,186 posts

Uh.
Resolve

from what i understand, playing BTH means leyvaten hits the field. since leyvaten's effect goes off the moment it hits the field, it makes sense that it has already equipped the monster, since leyvaten is not negated.

unless i'm talking out of my arse, which is quite likely, given that it's close to midnight.

Menace13

Menace13

Banned

• Banned
  • 730 posts
  • Team:[TFS] The Flip Side
  • Location:Washington, DC - my local tourney is at Anime Pavilion

Uh.
Resolve

NOT ONLY is this correct, even if it did equip it wouldn't get the SS because Leyvaten would be banished, not sent to the Graveyard.

Miror B.

Miror B.

Master of SWOG

• Chat Moderator
  • 9,749 posts
    • Time Online: 252d 20h 59m 44s

from what i understand, playing BTH means leyvaten hits the field. since leyvaten's effect goes off the moment it hits the field, it makes sense that it has already equipped the monster, since leyvaten is not negated.

unless i'm talking out of my arse, which is quite likely, given that it's close to midnight.

No. It goes by the Chain Link. You do not immediately resolve an effect the moment it activates.

About Miror

Think about this for a bit:

'DN experience' indicates how much sensual pleasure you give to your partner. If you play with your deck well, and give the other person a good time, then everyone can get a good experience out of it.

Domin8r Dutt

Domin8r Dutt

Honorable Member

• 1,249 posts
    • Time Online: 50d 22h 43m 4s
  • Team:[LoL²] Legion of Legends 2
I actually got raped by Chaos Dragunities a few days ago. The combos they did were insane.

Posted Image

IAmAFRUITCAKE

IAmAFRUITCAKE

Veteran Member

• 418 posts
    • Time Online: 25d 1h 48m 33s
  • Team:[DLLR] The D.O.L.L.A.R.S

NOT ONLY is this correct, even if it did equip it wouldn't get the SS because Leyvaten would be banished, not sent to the Graveyard.

Mostly this

I'm sad no mention of hieratic or gusto builds o_O
Focusing on the pure is mostly just backrow...
Also, no double zeph makes me sad :L

I actually got raped by Chaos Dragunities a few days ago. The combos they did were insane.

You got punked
Chaos variants are so inconsistent...
Scrubbed Raid is the best card in the game.
Mystical Space Typhoon is the second best card in the game.
Everything else is irrelevant.
Posted Image

Yoh_Komori

Yoh_Komori

Elite Member

• Veteran Members
  • 1,785 posts
    • Time Online: 26d 17h 32m 38s

Mostly this

You got punked
Chaos variants are so inconsistent...

yeah the heiratic version of this is FAr faster and stronger, OP really should have mentioned that.

gelaion

gelaion

Elite Member

• Veteran Members
  • 3,206 posts
    • Time Online: 174d 19h 51m 50s
dragontys are allright, their a force to be feared by a good player, but the mind set to play with them is, kill them or be killed, once you get that mind set you will by instinct play on even terms

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

brosef

brosef

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • 527 posts
    • Time Online: 70d 12h 33m 21s
Dos this mean im made of money because i have 2 decks irl
I woul drop
Card destruction
And inferno recless summon

yeah the heiratic version of this is FAr faster and stronger, OP really should have mentioned that.

Do you mean the atum build or the hieratic dragunity hybrid
http://forum.dueling..._25#entry644595

im not a hero, a hero would share his cards with other people, i want all the card.

gelaion

gelaion

Elite Member

• Veteran Members
  • 3,206 posts
    • Time Online: 174d 19h 51m 50s

I woul drop
Card destruction

dragonity hybrid is very very dangerous especailly now since konami forgot to put dragonuties into consideration, the hieratics were a horrible design that had no place in this game, frankly i want them gone

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

DeSean2661

DeSean2661

• 41 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 1h 21m 46s
  • Twitter:@Sean_WorldStar
  • Youtube:TeamNoFatChx
In Japan Dragunities have a card that we here in america dont...Crimson Blader..That card in a dragunity deck is pretty much broken. A stardust out on the field protecting it from any destruction..forbidden lance to keep it safe from any other traps..and it's effect keeping you locked the next turn. Dragunities are amazing in OCG. If blader were to come to the TCG then dragunities would be topping more events. I'm a dragunity player and I've done amazing things with them now..adding blader and a couple other OCG cards used in that deck would be broken completely.

Yoh_Komori

Yoh_Komori

Elite Member

• Veteran Members
  • 1,785 posts

I woul drop
Card destruction

heiratic-dragunity=dragunity deck with tefuni and other such heiratic monsters. It better's the deck and makes it FAR faster and stronger.

The ErosionSeeker

The ErosionSeeker

Entropy Embodiment

• Veteran Members
  • 2,186 posts

heiratic-dragunity=dragunity deck with tefuni and other such heiratic monsters. It better's the deck and makes it FAR faster and stronger.

I considered adding Hieratics into the deck, but frankly, I found it kind of dead.
If you were to add Tefnuit and Su, you'd likely have to dedicate at least 5 more spaces for other Hieratic support. While this may allow it to be faster, it also means you just stuck 2 Watttaildragons and maybe 2 Convocations in your deck. That would fill the hand pretty quickly (just watch how consistent 3 Ravine and 3 Terra is), leaving you without opportunity to make your actual plays.
Also, Tefnuit is a Level 6 CYBER DRAGON. Getting the free summon from him requires your opponent to have gone first, which is exactly where Dragunity does not want to be. You need to drop your Dux summon, Ravine play, and Stardust on the opponent without them being able to easily disrupt your play.

The only thing adding more Hieratics into the deck allows is faster Rank 6 and Level 8 plays, but Dragunity can manage without resorting to sacrifice consistency and aggression for ease. Someone can try it if they want, but I haven't found it to be the most useful.

People using double zeph usually need the extra deck space that would be used by Gae Dearg otherwise. I found that using DK-GD gives you more options. You can recruit more Dux and Legionnaires from your deck by discarding Dragunity Tuners. You only need 1 Zeph because it'll either be in the hand or deck, so DK-GD just brings it out wherever.
The only 2 Gusto you'd want are Griffin and Windaar, and those are only for other Rank 6 builds.
The other reason why you would not want Gusto in the deck is because they are either Winged Beast Tuners or Psychic Non-Tuners; neither of which can be effectively used by Dragunit which would probably do better if they were the other way around >.>.

Yoh_Komori

Yoh_Komori

Elite Member

• Veteran Members
  • 1,785 posts

I considered adding Hieratics into the deck, but frankly, I found it kind of dead.
If you were to add Tefnuit and Su, you'd likely have to dedicate at least 5 more spaces for other Hieratic support. While this may allow it to be faster, it also means you just stuck 2 Watttaildragons and maybe 2 Convocations in your deck. That would fill the hand pretty quickly (just watch how consistent 3 Ravine and 3 Terra is), leaving you without opportunity to make your actual plays.
Also, Tefnuit is a Level 6 CYBER DRAGON. Getting the free summon from him requires your opponent to have gone first, which is exactly where Dragunity does not want to be. You need to drop your Dux summon, Ravine play, and Stardust on the opponent without them being able to easily disrupt your play.

The only thing adding more Hieratics into the deck allows is faster Rank 6 and Level 8 plays, but Dragunity can manage without resorting to sacrifice consistency and aggression for ease. Someone can try it if they want, but I haven't found it to be the most useful.

I've only needed 5 deckslots for my total heiratic engine + potentially 1-2 seal of convocation. that's six total and I'm running so fast I don't need terra to get to my ravines, I just dig through the deck fast enough to avoid such an unneeded spell. I only needed 1 vanilla and I chose luster as it works better than wattail in terms of it's attribute.
Furthermore, your actually not looking at tefuni or Su properly. IF you go for a push and it get's botched THAT'S where tefuni shines. You could dark hole/ get dark holed, forced, ect....then you can drop tefuni and work it into a stardust/ atum and rebuild your offensive line-up. Your opponent could bottomless your dux leaving you somewhat stranded, but hey there's tefuni saving your butt once more. Su you also underestimate, he can obliterate their defensive back-line for your monsters to rip through similar to a larger legionarre. he can give you the 6 star you need to get to a level 8 like scrap dragon or stardust OR he can get to someone fun like gaia dragoon for no real cost to your theme setting up any potential leviathan/ REDMD play you may want to work into.

You like so many people focus way too much on atum being the reason for playing any heiratics, but size and deck thinning ability play a lot more into it. Here is my example, it's not perfect, but it works very well.
Posted Image

enmanuel7

enmanuel7

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 854 posts
    • Time Online: 97d 6h 46m 44s
  • Team:TAH-the avengers of heaven-co-captain

In Japan Dragunities have a card that we here in america dont...Crimson Blader..That card in a dragunity deck is pretty much broken. A stardust out on the field protecting it from any destruction..forbidden lance to keep it safe from any other traps..and it's effect keeping you locked the next turn. Dragunities are amazing in OCG. If blader were to come to the TCG then dragunities would be topping more events. I'm a dragunity player and I've done amazing things with them now..adding blader and a couple other OCG cards used in that deck would be broken completely.

i think the same in tcg the only thing that dragunitys need to top more often is the release of hidden arsenal 7 and crimson blader this is my build i reached 1500+ with it last format

Posted Image

eragon16

eragon16

• 1 posts
    • Time Online: 4m 7s

u are correct only a solemn warning can stop him

The ErosionSeeker

The ErosionSeeker

Entropy Embodiment

• Veteran Members
  • 2,186 posts
i decided that just telling people what cards to use wasn't enough.
following this, i'll be adding several common and niche combos to the first post over the next few days.

thanks.

Dries

Dries

• 115 posts
    • Time Online: 5d 22h 3m 59s
All dragunity players i duelled where all cheating, and when i throw the rules at them they all rage quit.

brosef

brosef

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • 527 posts
    • Time Online: 70d 12h 33m 21s

All dragunity players i duelled where all cheating, and when i throw the rules at them they all rage quit.

what did they do
http://forum.dueling..._25#entry644595

im not a hero, a hero would share his cards with other people, i want all the card.

Dries

Dries

• 115 posts
    • Time Online: 5d 22h 3m 59s
They think when the monster is destroyed they get the effect of the equipped monsters.

And the rulings say, the monster still need to be on the field, to resolve the effect of the equip.

The above thing is a common misconception, and you should be aware of it

Edited by Dries, 21 November 2012 - 05:50 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.