monoman01

• 277 posts
    • Time Online: 11d 10h 42m 10s
  • Facebook:Leo Black
Posted Image

Decklist

Why some of the Choices I made?

Cards I missed out?!

DO COMMENT AND RATE THE DECK GUYS, ANY SUGGESTIONS YOU HAVE, WHAT YOU LIKE OR DO NOT LIKE OR ANY CARDS WHICH YOU THINK I HAVE LEFT OUT AND WHETHER OR NOT YOU THINK THIS DECK COULD DO WELL IN THE MARCH 2013 BANLIST, THANKS FOR VIEWING THIS DECK PROFILE, LOOK OUT FOR MORE!

Oh, that's just my gaydar. My father gave it to me to protect me because I'm so bloody effeminate.

Because real men trade : http://forum.dueling...ew/page__st__50

(SW) Gale

(SW) Gale

西雅图暗夜の星空下,你浮现在我脑海里

• Veteran Members
  • 1,303 posts
    • Time Online: 32d 2h 38m 23s
  • Facebook:Stop
  • Twitter:Stalking
  • Youtube:Me.
  • Team:Manager of Team OATH
+ windrose...

gx_siggy__62__lugia__by_mr_gx-d76e7oy.pn

(-.(-.-(-.-(-.-(o.o)-.-)-.-)-.-).-)

^ dont mess with me and my asian mafia :D ^

Click here if you want to request some GFX from me <3

OATH Recruitment Thread

MacDrill89

MacDrill89

• 156 posts
    • Time Online: 29d 9h 29m 43s
  • Team:No thanks
why run trip Zephyros?

monoman01

monoman01

• 277 posts

why run trip Zephyros?

did you not see my explanation? :P

Oh, that's just my gaydar. My father gave it to me to protect me because I'm so bloody effeminate.

MacDrill89

MacDrill89

• 156 posts
    • Time Online: 29d 9h 29m 43s
  • Team:No thanks

did you not see my explanation? :P

okay but then you pretty much have two dead cards the rest of the duel

The Fabled Gir

The Fabled Gir

• 24 posts
    • Time Online: 21h 19m 2s
  • Team:Rose
-1 zephyros
-1 spore
-1 lonefire
-1 dandylion
-2 tragoedia
-2 tempest
-1 mst
-3 Gold sarc
-1 one for one

+3 windaar
+3 Gusto griffin
+3 Hieratic Dragon of Tefnuit
+2 Hieratic seal of Convocatio
+1 DarkHole
+1 Blackwing - Gale the whirlwind

And I dont understand the simorgh.. ._.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

monoman01

monoman01

• 277 posts

okay but then you pretty much have two dead cards the rest of the duel

agreed, or you have 2 cards in hand which you could ditch for ravine, but even if you draw 2 I would prefer that to drawing none because the loop with this deck is insane.

-1 zephyros
-1 spore
-1 lonefire
-1 dandylion
-2 tragoedia
-2 tempest
-1 mst
-3 Gold sarc
-1 one for one

+3 windaar
+3 Gusto griffin
+3 Hieratic Dragon of Tefnuit
+2 Hieratic seal of Convocatio
+1 DarkHole
+1 Blackwing - Gale the whirlwind

And I dont understand the simorgh.. ._.

I dont see the point in hieratics, also the gustos seem quite good, shame griffin isn't a tuner, that would be OP, the simorgh is a useful lockdown and works with elemental dragon (you banish it and get a mystletainn to hand)

brosef

brosef

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • 527 posts
    • Time Online: 70d 12h 33m 21s

agreed, or you have 2 cards in hand which you could ditch for ravine, but even if you draw 2 I would prefer that to drawing none because the loop with this deck is insane.

I dont see the point in hieratics, also the gustos seem quite good, shame griffin isn't a tuner, that would be OP, the simorgh is a useful lockdown and works with elemental dragon (you banish it and get a mystletainn to hand)

you dont need them in that build they are only good in the hybrid
http://forum.dueling..._25#entry644595

im not a hero, a hero would share his cards with other people, i want all the card.

The ErosionSeeker

The ErosionSeeker

Serve upon me, Laevateinn!

• Veteran Members
  • 2,207 posts
    • Time Online: 203d 6h 30m 43s
  • Team:[FAB] Dreams of Faded Reality

...oh right. THAT'S why you play 3 zephy, you don't use gae dearg.
use it, it's a walking ravine.

you abuse griffin with dearg to make fast rank 6s by using griffin's effect to summon a windaar right from the deck.

i question the use of trago and simorgh. both are nice and all, but it's not worth playing trago since you will rarely need it. it's just not that useful.
i can see how you pitch tempest for ravine then banish it with simorgh to get a second search, so i dunno, you can keep that and whatever.

if you're going for no traps, i'd say it's better to go with decree, since that prevents all attempts at traps spoiling your combos.
-black-winged
-daigusto phoenix
-armory arm

+exa-beetle OR ptomey M7
+beastlord volcan
+crimson blader

i really dislike the shooting star build, but if you do use it, using gusto egul (the level 1 tuner) instead of the plant engine is better.
it's more versatile, since dearg can summon it from the deck by using griffin, then dandylion otken + egul turns into formula, and then you rustle jimmies and stuff.

if you aren't going for SSD build, get rid of 1 SDD, SSD, and Formula. Those are simply unneeded for competitive play.

you will likely find mist wurm and the aforementioned gae dearg to be far more useful, since wurm gives you a finishing blow while dearg boosts consistency.-

wai311040

wai311040

• 55 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 19h 34m 18s
I suggest Gae Dearg. It's very useful.
- can dump Zephyros so you can run Zeph at 1.
- can dump Baby Roc. lvl 2 wnged-beast tuner .
- can dump Gusto Griffin. Its effect would make a lot of different playstyles. Gulldo for lvl 3 tuner. Egul for vl 1 tuner. Windaar for lvl 6 which can xyz with Vajrayana or Mystletainn.
- Any other combo that you will find when use it.

You can run it at 1. It's enough with recycle effect of REDMD or you may run at 2 for more speed.

Edited by wai311040, 24 February 2013 - 11:40 PM.

Posted Image

monoman01

monoman01

• 277 posts

you abuse griffin with dearg to make fast rank 6s by using griffin's effect to summon a windaar right from the deck.

i question the use of trago and simorgh. both are nice and all, but it's not worth playing trago since you will rarely need it. it's just not that useful.
i can see how you pitch tempest for ravine then banish it with simorgh to get a second search, so i dunno, you can keep that and whatever.

if you're going for no traps, i'd say it's better to go with decree, since that prevents all attempts at traps spoiling your combos.
-black-winged
-daigusto phoenix
-armory arm

+exa-beetle OR ptomey M7
+beastlord volcan
+crimson blader

i really dislike the shooting star build, but if you do use it, using gusto egul (the level 1 tuner) instead of the plant engine is better.
it's more versatile, since dearg can summon it from the deck by using griffin, then dandylion otken + egul turns into formula, and then you rustle jimmies and stuff.

if you aren't going for SSD build, get rid of 1 SDD, SSD, and Formula. Those are simply unneeded for competitive play.

you will likely find mist wurm and the aforementioned gae dearg to be far more useful, since wurm gives you a finishing blow while dearg boosts consistency.-

Taken out the shooting star build, daerg seems good lool

take a look http://i.imgur.com/ye7dK2u.png

Played 10, won 8, lost 1, disconnected in 1 so I don't know lol

Edited by monoman01, 26 February 2013 - 02:54 PM.

brosef

brosef

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • 527 posts

Taken out the shooting star build, daerg seems a bit slow, if your just going for a spam :P

play gae derg for criest sake

don run tragoedia in dragunity they dont have a good hand advance
thought of maining reborn imo its one of the best cards in the game
3 zeph is overkill 1 is enuff in the tempest build
thought of useing tempest turbo insted of chaos
2 m7 is a little too much
if you can summon windrose they dont have anything that could scare you
dont like 3 mysletainn (aparently im the only one)

-black-winged
-daigusto phoenix
-armory arm

+exa-beetle OR ptomey M7
+beastlord volcan
+crimson blader

why wont you guys summon caam with griffin

Edited by brosef, 26 February 2013 - 03:02 PM.

im not a hero, a hero would share his cards with other people, i want all the card.

The ErosionSeeker

The ErosionSeeker

Serve upon me, Laevateinn!

• Veteran Members
  • 2,207 posts
    • Time Online: 203d 6h 30m 43s
  • Team:[FAB] Dreams of Faded Reality

Taken out the shooting star build, daerg seems good lool

...uh.

still no dearg in the extra deck, too much scrap and stardust / stardust radiance.
you're using way too many rank 6s, and they're all the same ones.

instead of 2 m7 2 atum, perhaps use 1 m7, 1 exa-beetle, 1 atum. you will rarely ever need the second copy of any of these.

you're getting a giant freaky thing in the shape of dark simorgh, so perhaps have 1 extra deck slot for gae bulg? you can banish simorgh to kill just about any card in-game, should the need arise.

you will rarely need RDA, and you're not doing the nova build anyways.

you will need crimson blader.
IRL, it's relatively cheap.
it's also the dragunity version of ophion.
locks down level 5+ summons for a turn (lest your opponent is willing to take heavy hits), is a level 8 synchro.

play gae derg for criest sake

don run tragoedia in dragunity they dont have a good hand advance
thought of maining reborn imo its one of the best cards in the game
3 zeph is overkill 1 is enuff in the tempest build
thought of useing tempest turbo insted of chaos
2 m7 is a little too much
if you can summon windrose they dont have anything that could scare you
dont like 3 mysletainn (aparently im the only one)

why wont you guys summon caam with griffin

he's playing 3 zeph and 2 trago because of simorgh + tempest banishing.

IMO, i'd rather use plaguespreader, whose cost is laughable (ravine gives you whatever you want), and can be banished or used as a tuner bridge for trident.

since you're looking for darks to banish for simorgh, perhaps playing 2 exa-beetle would be the better choice. it's a versatile dark that sends to the grave.

and people don't use griffin + caam because it just doesn't work without a dedicated deck.
besides, there is hardly anything you can summon with caam that late. i doubt sphreez will be needed.

brosef

brosef

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • 527 posts

...uh.

still no dearg in the extra deck, too much scrap and stardust / stardust radiance.
you're using way too many rank 6s, and they're all the same ones.

instead of 2 m7 2 atum, perhaps use 1 m7, 1 exa-beetle, 1 atum. you will rarely ever need the second copy of any of these.

you're getting a giant freaky thing in the shape of dark simorgh, so perhaps have 1 extra deck slot for gae bulg? you can banish simorgh to kill just about any card in-game, should the need arise.

you will rarely need RDA, and you're not doing the nova build anyways.

you will need crimson blader.
IRL, it's relatively cheap.
it's also the dragunity version of ophion.
locks down level 5+ summons for a turn (lest your opponent is willing to take heavy hits), is a level 8 synchro.

he's playing 3 zeph and 2 trago because of simorgh + tempest banishing.

IMO, i'd rather use plaguespreader, whose cost is laughable (ravine gives you whatever you want), and can be banished or used as a tuner bridge for trident.

since you're looking for darks to banish for simorgh, perhaps playing 2 exa-beetle would be the better choice. it's a versatile dark that sends to the grave.

and people don't use griffin + caam because it just doesn't work without a dedicated deck.
besides, there is hardly anything you can summon with caam that late. i doubt sphreez will be needed.

You can get
Queen dragon, redmd full atk, random lv 8 synchro and random rank 6 xyz with
Ravine/terra, mysletainn/garuda/reborn and dux/phalanx

tacascer

tacascer

• 2 posts
    • Time Online: 4h 42m 10s

well ya ever play dragunity dont put 3 sacro because ya have 2 tempest as targets and drawing 2/3 may not be good and can lead you to a dead hand because ya put spore in. moreover, this deck is not about banishing monsters, so tempest may be a bad choice.

and instead of putting dux in, put legionnaire in. It'd be much better :)

instead of putting a tragoedia in, put one gorz in. Y don't have lot's of hands card while playing this deck

why ewould ya put one for one in while ya dont have any level 1 mons except spore

if ya put 2 stardusts, put at least one starlight road. It's a good card and keeps your mons on the field.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.