Photo

Consistent Hieratic Constellar OTK (Partial Stun Deck)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

TGT James

TGT James

GRC Tournament Administrator

• Veteran Members
  • 757 posts
    • Time Online: 54d 23h 18m 46s
So this is my Hieratic Deck. It has currently won 8 out of the last 10 games I played in rated with it. Facing mostly Atlantean Mermails and Rabbit variants. It has done surprisingly well for me, and is indeed very consistent. You will see the Deck Profile below of everything I ran in this current test build, and also below that image is a description of each card's best function within the deck. Given that I do not run Birdman for the Red-Eyes bounce for an OTK, I run the Constellar OCG XYZ monsters to bounce him back, do to the superior effect of Constellar M7 over achieving a Stardust Dragon, so there is also some Stun Factors to this deck, if for whatever reason I must play defensively. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the deck, give me a like if you like it, thanks :) have a good one guys. Tell me what you think.

Posted Image

THE CARDS AND THEIR FUNCTIONS

- Trial and Tribulation: This card can do a number of things. It can draw 1, add 2 monsters from the Graveyard into your hand, or destroy "up to" 3 cards, face-up cards that is. So it works like so, Drop Tefnuit, Tribute Tefnuit for Su, Su tributes another Hieratic to destroy a Spell or Trap, activate Trial and Tribulation, and on End Phase I should be able to retrieve Tefnuit and Su from my Graveyard, back to my hand. It's a really amazing card, and I'm starting to favor it far more than Super Rejuv, which holds nearly the same purpose, that is to plus off of your spam.

- Reckless Greed: I run this in many OTK style variants, and because of Cardcar D, Reckless is much more powerful with this deck. In fact, Cardcar D has become a Staple for most Hieratic decks as they NEED the hand advantage to remain large enough to comeback if you must. Reckless Greed adds to that bonus. An example would be, first turn, set Reckless Greed, summon Carcar D. Cardcar effect draws 2 cards bringing you back to 6. On your turn, if Reckless Greed was not destroyed or activated yet, you will draw for Draw Phase, having a 7 card hand, then activating Reckless Greed to have a nice, healthy, 9 card hand. It's amazing.

- Swing of Memories: This is like playing 3 Monster Reborn. Simply Special Summon your Normal Monster from your Graveyard with it, and keep your combo flowing until it finishes, this card allows more consistent combo plays. It is also often the difference between OTK or be OTK'd next turn, for me anyways.

- Constellar Ptolemy M7: THE BEST CARD IN THE DECK HANDS DOWN. This is the main OTK combo piece. Without it, OTK's just wont happen like you want them to. You have Birdman into Stardust, I have M7 into another M7 or Pleiades. How this card functions is kind of like a search for Red-Eyes. You use Atum to summon Red-Eyes, then Red-Eyes to bring another Level 6 out, overlay for M7, activate M7's effect and return Red-Eyes to your hand. This can be used to maintain and hold onto Red-Eyes for emergency plays, or Re-Summon him by banishing Atum so he has 2800 ATK, and also allowing another Special Summon. This card can also return your opponent's cards, monsters or spell/traps, to their hand. BUT! The best part is that I can target my Hieratics, or my Red-Eyes in my Graveyard, and return it to my hand. These effects make M7 several times more versatile than the Birdman version running around today.

- Constellar Pleiades: The stun card. If I EVER get a chance to make it within my combo, I do. The fact that his effect is a quick effect, allows me to play defensively with my offence, stopping Rabbit Summons, Tour Guide Plays, and even common Atlantean Diva plays. His stun factor has saved me too many times to remove him from the deck.

- Dragon's Mirror: It's Hieratics. I can get 5 or more Dragon-Type monsters in my Graveyard on my first turn, easily. That means an easy, strait out of thin air 5000 beat stick that catches anyone and everyone by surprise. He has also made come backs for me from sudden defeats, claiming the title for me! This is my favorite piece of the deck, all though it is usually my last resort. My last, BIG, fear mongering play in the deck.

THE END RESULT TO SOME GAMES

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by TGT James, 02 March 2013 - 05:28 AM.

UNTOUCHABLES ARCHETYPE: BASED OFF OF DESTROYING YOUR FACE IN TROLL MODE
http://forum.dueling...leave-feedback/
BLACK LIST: SwaggMeeOutt (dropping out) - NelyNel12 (dropping out) - zain-phoenix (dropping out) - ! ! ! !Rainbow Dash (dropping out) - !Cosmos_Savior! (Inactivity) - Amaretsu (inactivity) -

HyperJYGBSP

HyperJYGBSP

The Galaxy's Honourable Infinity Blaze Galaxy Wizard Marshal

• 3,054 posts
    • Time Online: 120d 10h 6m 12s
  • Facebook:Hyper Cute
  • Twitter:Hyper Adorable
  • Youtube:HyperJYGBSP
  • Team:[DLLR] Team D.O.L.L.A.R.S's Quad Wielding Yoshi (Heh)(And NEVER CALL ME HYPER)
  • Location:Singapore - Twilight Of The Gods(Kamigami)[UTC + 8]
O.O Nice deck
I have nothing to say though
Hmm mind doing a video? well if you can that is
Or describing how you get those fields?
On that note, how useful have been Gorz and Trag?
Also how were your matches?
Also how are the avarice and duality?
And soul taker? o.o
Also how has Exa-Beetle been working out?
And uhm..is triple Atum really necessary?

@Side
What's TKRO for?o.o
And what's Lava Golem for?(though lol)
And uhm..what's the last trap?

Edited by HyperJYGBSP, 02 March 2013 - 05:38 AM.

TGT James

TGT James

GRC Tournament Administrator

• Veteran Members
  • 757 posts
    • Time Online: 54d 23h 18m 46s

O.O Nice deck
I have nothing to say though
And soul taker? o.o

Go to my youtube channel. it is the most recent video posted. It is a Deck Profile of my first version and some gameplay after the deck profile.
http://www.youtube.c...eamGolemTrollEm

Getting the field is simple, all you need is a 3 Hieratic hand, or a 2 Hieratic hand with Monster Reborn or Swing of Memories. You play Tefnuit or Eset, then SS a Su and go from there into Atum, who gets red-eyes, who gets another level 6, who then makes Constellar Ptolemy M7, who bounces back Red-Eyes, and if I feel like it, I'll resummon Red-Eyes as a 2800 beater by banishing Atum. Then I rinse and repeat. With Trial and Tribulation as well as Super Rejuv, I replenish and refill my hand back to a healthy 5-6 cards while having 3 huge and annoying monsters on the field.

Gorz is Gorz, don't need to explain, he does him. Tragoedia is WAY better though. Especially with the Cardcar D and Reckless Greed. I'll set Reckless, play Cardcar and draw into Tragoedia sometimes. They'll swing, I drop trag for 3000ATK, next turn draw phase, 3600 ATK, Reckless Greed for 2 more cards making a 9 card hand and a Tragoedia at 4800ATK. He also helps make Rank 6 and my Rank 5 OCG Number 61. Tragoedia is just a beast in this deck, all around.

Most matches were OTK's....but then there were the ones I REALLY had to think, like the Rabbit Dino matches. I had to bounce Su's and Nebthets to my hand to reuse their effects to clean their fields, instead of bouncing Red-Eyes back for OTK's. I'd say I have a maybe 60% chance of a strait up first turn OTK hand. No joke. But, even though sometimes I have the OTK, depending on what deck I play against. I simply Atum for Red-Eyes, then go into Constellar and bounce Red-Eyes back and keep it in my hand for safe measure. I rather play smart than play aggressive.

Duality is just that consistency card....running 2 of them when I tried it actually hurt the deck a lot more than it helped, because I'd draw them both sometimes. I only need 1. As far as Avarice goes, it is ALWAYS live. There is not a time where Avarice is not live. It's Hieratics, next to Lightsworns, they are the fastest Grave Fillers in the game hands down. Also, it helps replenish my XYZ monsters and draw 2 cards, so that hand advantage Hieratics need always comes back.

And soul taker? o.o
Verz Rabbits eat my deck alive, so does Kristya in Agent decks. Soul Taker is there next to Dark hole with another Soul Taker in my side, just in case. It is main decked because I also eat Dolkka alive with it frequently. Then Steelswarm Roach XYZ is a problem for this deck to as it stops ALL Tefnuit plays :/ ALSO!!!~ It stops the number 1 enemy of just about every deck......THUNDER KING!! D : <

Edited by TGT James, 02 March 2013 - 05:51 AM.

UNTOUCHABLES ARCHETYPE: BASED OFF OF DESTROYING YOUR FACE IN TROLL MODE
http://forum.dueling...leave-feedback/
BLACK LIST: SwaggMeeOutt (dropping out) - NelyNel12 (dropping out) - zain-phoenix (dropping out) - ! ! ! !Rainbow Dash (dropping out) - !Cosmos_Savior! (Inactivity) - Amaretsu (inactivity) -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.