Gishki Deck

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Thevanguard1

Thevanguard1

• 28 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 44m 34s
  • Team:Relapse
Hello, I have been play testing this deck for some time now as I wait for April to finish this deck. In the mean time here is my current deck list. I'm not sure if i should work in reckless greed for additional speed, if you agree please aid me in how to do so. This deck does have a strong OTK ability and high search power. The OTK is generally 8400 damage and i'd perfer not to use upstart. Here is my current deck list. Any advice would be loved.
http://i.imgur.com/OCV6CbX.png

Monsters: 26
Gishki Abyss: 3 - stable searcher for almost anything besides gishki beast.
Gishki Ariel: 3 - Same as abyss just slower with better stats. Also a level 4 decent target for beast if necessary.
Gishki Beast: 2 - adds consistency and versatility to plays by allowing XYZs or ritual tribute fodder to be availible.
Gishki Shadow: 3 - Good tribute fodder and searches out ritual spell cards. Good with salvage.
Gishki Vision: 3 - Can search any ritual monster and another level 2 if necessary for gachi(rarely if abyss somehow lives).
Gishki Vanity: 2 - prevents anything like bottomless, solemns and that whatnot, and is much harder to hit than something like royal decree. May be a -1 but it is worth it to help secure your monsters.
Mother Grizzly: 1 - decent defense, slightly slow though. Can search abyss when killed to search anything else to my hand.
(hand trap time)
Gorz: 1 - Amazing hand trap since this deck runs little back row.
Trag: 1 - level 10 can be used to make gustaph easier and just a good anti OTK in case of a bad hand. Also adds versatility and XYZ possibilities.
Swift Scarecrow: 1 - I perfer this over battlefader since this card can stop OTK and it is a lot harder to hit since it is not summoned, allowing solemns to hit it, like battle fader is.
(Rituals)
Gishki Zeal Gigas: 3 - Deck leader, easy to get out, amazing beater that can possibly remove anything and provides draw power.
Evigishki Soul Ogre: 1 - Reliable removal but hurts hand. Gives an alternative level 8 to run.
Evigishki Levianima: 2 - Decent 2700 beater, increased draw power.(i love hand control)

SPELLS: 11

(The holy trinity)
Dark hole
Heavy
Reborn
Salvage: 3 - instant + 1 and double searches are common with this card.
One Day of Peace: 1 - stalls for a turn in case of bad draw or just worried about a fast opponents deck when trying to set up.
Mystical space typhoon: 1 - I only run 1 because i run double vanity which already makes most of their back row useless and zeal gigas can also remove a lot. More seems to clog this deck a lot. If i would put 2 i'd take out 1 vanity.
Moray of Greed: 1 - decent recycler if you only have 1 ritual left(rest are on field) like that 3rd gigas you dont really need out and can open more possibilities in plays. Its 3 for 3 so not that bad.
Gishki Aquamirror: 2 - I only run 2 because having more than 2 in hand is mostly useless. You can usually just salvage once you have searches 1 with shadow to get the other and drawing into another would usually be dead. Plus it recycles itself back into the deck.

TRAPS: 3
Royal decree: 1- a little more back row hate
Bottomless: 1 - in case of an incredibly large monster that needs to be dealt with before i can use gigas. Not too dependant on this.
Starlight: 1 - It's starlight?

EXTRA: 15
There really isnt much different from generics besides 2
Gachi Gachi: 1 - in case 2 abysses(grizzly + another in hand)
Gustaph MAX: 2 - key part of the OTK. 2 Zeal gigas bounce field hit for 6400 then overlay for 10 n use effect for the other 2k.
Rest is pretty standard, abyss dweller, stroke, utopia, papi, cowboy, shock, corn chain.

Considering:
Adding Reckless greed somehow
Switching an ariel for beast.

Edited by Thevanguard1, 09 March 2013 - 09:46 PM.

I'll solve equations with my right hand and write names with my left. I'll take a potato chip... and eat it!
Light Yagami
You're asking me why? I did it cause I was bored. Ryuk
NEW DUELINGNETWORK ACCOUNT (REL)AlucardVanguard

TheHorror

TheHorror

• 77 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 13h 55m 26s
nice deck

If you are a Christian and not afraid to admit it, copy and paste this in your sig! God FTW!

Thevanguard1

Thevanguard1

• 28 posts

nice deck

Thank you.

derp
I'll solve equations with my right hand and write names with my left. I'll take a potato chip... and eat it!
Light Yagami

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !B@T

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !B@T

The Kamen Rider Wizard

• Veteran Members
  • 695 posts
    • Time Online: 26d 5h 58m 17s
  • Youtube:BOATtheDNguy
not a bad deck
if you like my comments or find them helpful, please click the like button :)

if you want to join a good deck garage, just Join Here
My greatest win ever!!!!!
tumblr_mv1x4hg6kP1rq6fvoo2_400.gif

Thevanguard1

Thevanguard1

• 28 posts

not a bad deck

guess ill take that as a compliment thank you.

Light Yagami

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !B@T

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !B@T

The Kamen Rider Wizard

• Veteran Members
  • 695 posts
    • Time Online: 26d 5h 58m 17s
  • Youtube:BOATtheDNguy
it was compliment to you.
if you like my comments or find them helpful, please click the like button :)

if you want to join a good deck garage, just Join Here
My greatest win ever!!!!!
tumblr_mv1x4hg6kP1rq6fvoo2_400.gif

Thevanguard1

Thevanguard1

• 28 posts
bump
Light Yagami

Professer Oak

Professer Oak

• 1 posts
    • Time Online: 53m 15s

Just...okay so I wanted to see how it would do, and I played it a couple times and I can't find the engine in this at all. I have yet to summon one of the rituals with the deck list you posted. No gishki ritual spell cards? And you need them to summon them or am I not seeing something.

Feel free to call me noob and show hate, but know I know genuinely nothing at all about Gishki's so far.

HummminaHummina

HummminaHummina

• 220 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 20h 6m 46s

Oh god this hurts my eyes having the Level 8s and Zealgigas in the sam deck.  Take out all the Vanity's and Soul ogre and Levianima as well as mother grizzly.  Add another Beast, Another Trag and 2 MSTs.

Duke Baird

Duke Baird

• 187 posts
    • Time Online: 6d 8h 24m 39s

Hmm. Pretty good.

I'd reccomend using less ritual monsters. Try to keep it to a max of 5. 4 is better even. 

Also, drop grizzley, scarecrow, vanity, one day of peace.

So thats 5/6 cards to add.

Two cardcar ds is actually incredibly nice in gishkis, as well as lance.

Gishki chain helps set up gigas plays, as well as can let you get a +1 off its summon. 

Other backrow too, like solems, another bth, or TTs are great cards too

TESTING TESTING ONE TWO THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.