March 2013 Destiny End Dragoon

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Loozar402

Loozar402

Veteran Member

• 441 posts
    • Time Online: 23d 16h 19m 21s
So new format means dusting off my only and favorite deck for fun?

CHANGE LOG:
3/15/2013: Moved Thrashers to the side and Veilers to the main. Also moved Trags out of the side and replaced them with EEV
3/22/2013: Took Utopia out of the Extra Deck for Catastor since I've got Veilers in the main. Took out 1 EEV to move Utopia to the side in case I side out Veilers.
3/29/2013: Dropped 1 Super Poly from the side. I feel like I don't run enough E-HEROes to actually warrant running it. There's the HERO matchup, but I feel like EEV calling Spells should be strong tech.

Posted Image

Monsters (18)
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Dark Armed Dragon
2 Destiny HERO - Diamond Dude
3 Destiny HERO - Dogma
3 Destiny HERO - Plasma
2 Effect Veiler
2 Elemental HERO Prisma
1 Elemental HERO Stratos
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2 King of the Swamp

Spells (22)
1 Book of Moon
1 Dark Hole
3 Destiny Draw
1 E - Emergency Call
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Heavy Storm
3 Miracle Fusion
1 Monster Reborn
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Polymerization
2 Pot of Duality
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Scapegoat

Extra Deck (15)
2 D.D. Crow
2 Maxx "C"
2 Photon Thrasher
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Super Polymerization
2 Compulsory Evacuation Device
2 Eradicator Epidemic Virus
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Solemn Warning
1 Heroic Champion - Gandiva

Edited by Loozar402, 29 March 2013 - 08:10 AM.

September 2013 Frognarchs

http://forum.dueling...013-frognarchs/

:( R.I.P. in Banned Land, Stratos  :(

ET4MU.png
"The Persona you have acquired...It is a side of you that shows itself when you face the world around you.

Perhaps you can think of it as...a facade of determination you wear to face various difficulties in life."

kopien

kopien

• 1 posts
    • Time Online: 15m 24s
If you are afraid of traps, why not use Eradicator Epidemic Virus?
Saves your dragoon from traps or speels,and keeps you safe in 3 turns. No matter if its in their hand or field.
You also got other targets like Dark Armed Dragon, Gorz and Escuridao.

Loozar402

Loozar402

Veteran Member

• 441 posts

If you are afraid of traps, why not use Eradicator Epidemic Virus?
Saves your dragoon from traps or speels,and keeps you safe in 3 turns. No matter if its in their hand or field.
You also got other targets like Dark Armed Dragon, Gorz and Escuridao.

Compulse and Bottomless are really the only Traps I care about. Everything else is pretty easy to deal with using Heavy and MST or to play around. I've always had mixed feelings about DDV and EEV, but I've got space open in the side to give EEV another try. Seems like it'd be decent against Prophecy

ET4MU.png
"The Persona you have acquired...It is a side of you that shows itself when you face the world around you.

Perhaps you can think of it as...a facade of determination you wear to face various difficulties in life."

Loozar402

Loozar402

Veteran Member

• 441 posts
Up...

Made some minor changes that I plan on testing this afternoon

ET4MU.png

gsd12

gsd12

• 99 posts
    • Time Online: 6d 12m 2s
You should try out safe zone and a hero lives and maybe add another e emergency call. Works well with keeping ded on the field and getting him out fast. Maybe remove 1 dogma and dad since its hard to summon with little grave control unless you draw him first turn

DeathBringer15

DeathBringer15

• 23 posts
    • Time Online: 13h 50m 29s
I don't care what anyone says, traps are NEEDED!
If you can, make room for a Couple magic cyllinders, as well as a mirror force. Also, I like throwing in a couple Breaker the Magic Warriors to get rid of some of those counter-traps in battle phase.....

Taralom

Taralom

Brimming with Negativity!

• Veteran Members
  • 1,043 posts
    • Time Online: 40d 3h 49m 1s

If you can, make room for a Couple magic cyllinders, as well as a mirror force. Also, I like throwing in a couple Breaker the Magic Warriors to get rid of some of those counter-traps in battle phase.....

funny how you give preference to magic cylinders and mirror force over the traps that this deck would actually benefit from, i.e. Solemn Warning and Torrential tributes.

My Trade Thread
http://forum.dueling...s-trade-thread/

Feel free to drop a message if anything is unclear about something I posted. I will try to clarify and aim to help you further.

DeathBringer15

DeathBringer15

• 23 posts
    • Time Online: 13h 50m 29s

funny how you give preference to magic cylinders and mirror force over the traps that this deck would actually benefit from, i.e. Solemn Warning and Torrential tributes.

I couldn't run a SINGLE deck without magic cyllinder. I don't use traps to support my cards (even tho I shud) I use em more as a fail-safe

Loozar402

Loozar402

Veteran Member

• 441 posts

You should try out safe zone and a hero lives and maybe add another e emergency call. Works well with keeping ded on the field and getting him out fast. Maybe remove 1 dogma and dad since its hard to summon with little grave control unless you draw him first turn

So far, I haven't been missing a second E-Call. One feels adequate with only 3 targets on top of Stratos and RotA. I might actually tech A Hero Lives since I'm not running Solemns in the main, and my Normal Summons are pretty important. I also find it really ironic that you made that comment about Graveyard control because this deck has such an easy time bringing down DAD.

Lance, Scapegoat, Book, Gorz, and Veiler. There's my mained Trap suite XD

ET4MU.png

D/E-Hero 

D/E-Hero 

• 2 posts
    • Time Online: 3h 2m 35s

How has this faired against the meta so far? I really like this build!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.