50 replies to this topic

DeathSkull3000

DeathSkull3000

Veteran Member

• 366 posts
    • Time Online: 34d 14h 34m 9s
  • Team:The Gang.

Battlin' Boxer Guide

Welcome to the Battlin' Boxer Guide! In this guide, I will show you basically the in and outs of the Battlin' Boxer archetype and how a typical deck should run. I'm making this guide in regards to two things, 1) the lack of a Battlin' Boxer guide and 2) help players not only play them correctly, but also to construct their deck correctly as well. Despite being an easy-to-go archetype, multiple amounts of gameplay videos on Dueling Network or YGOPRO/DevPro has shown that players do not fully grasps the power of BBs and as such, I felt the need to make this guide to try and help players and newcomers from making the same mistakes.

So let's get started.

Battlin' Boxers are a series of FIRE Warrior monsters featured in the Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal anime, used by one of the evil Barians known as Alit. They were first introduced in Lord of the Tachyon Galaxy; the booster pack has been released in the OCG and TCG. Lord of the Tachyon Galaxy contains 8 monsters of the Battlin' Boxer archetype, 5 of them being Effect Monsters and 3 of the being Xyz Monsters. As of Shadow Specters, Battlin' Boxers has officially obtained one new Spell Card supporting them, 2 new Effect Monsters, and 1 Xyz Monster.

The Battlin' Boxers' main focus is to pack some punches at your opponent, tire them down, and deliver the final blow when their resources are unable to help them, hence their art and names based off of expert boxing techniques. As suggested, this guys shine best during the Battle Phase, such as Headgeared's once-per-turn invulnerability to destruction in battle or the use of Counterpunch's quick effect to give your Battlin' Boxer a 1000 ATK boost. This is only from a obvious standpoint of what they do...from a competitive standpoint, it's one thing and one thing only: make Lead Yoke and make more of him. His effect alone is what drives the Battlin' Boxer to be so fierce and competitive that even your Tier 1 decks can struggle and easily fall to the fists of the Battlin' Boxers!

What makes Battlin' Boxers so special? Their art may not be pretty looking, but their balance and unison with one other makes Battlin' Boxers more unique than most decks. BBs is possibly the only deck where every card in their category works almost perfectly with one other. Most set of combinations you use with the monsters themselves actually work and the cooperation between them is equal: it makes it so that each card has a role they can both do without the feeling that one is doing more work than the other. Because of the archetype's playability with one another, you could possibly run a deck with 3 of all monsters. It is highly advised that you don't do such a thing, but you would still get a really consistent build running 3 of all the BBs. They're also balanced amongst themselves: Switchitter can Special Summon a Battlin' Boxer monster from the Graveyard but you are unable to Special Summon anymore monsters, unless they are Battlin' Boxers monsters. Glassjaw has 2000 ATK that can run over things like Thunder King Rai-Oh, but if it is attacked, Glassjaw will destroy itself and allow the opponent a replay to possibly hit you with a direct attack. Sparrer can Special Summon himself from the hand if you control a Battlin' Boxer monster, but you will not be able to conduct your Battle Phase for the rest of this turn. These are just a few examples of the monster's mostly balanced effects that does not overwhelm your opponent, but also does not feel underpowered to you.

Battlin' Boxers are a really competitive deck and with right build and the right player piloting the deck, it can top in tournaments, regionals, and with enough dedication, one may possibly top in a YCS. Despite what the meta is currently offering with extremely powerful decks such as Dragon Rulers, Prophecies, Fire Fist, and Evilswarms, Battlin' Boxers can take a stand and fight for the heavyweight championship!

The Battlin' Boxers Themselves!

Indirect Support and Stables:

Rulings

Weakness

Match Ups and Siding

Tips

Sample Deck

Gameplay

Closing Regards

You know, I'll be honest. I thought it would be redundant to make a guide on this simple archetype. But as I keep thinking about it and kept on working with this deck, there was more to it. So much thought was put into the winning formula that it's actually complicated to do. And I had to share it with you guys because as I watched other people play this deck, I just kept seeing all the people misplay and make dumb moves, and it was driving me nuts. This won't stop people from incorrectly playing the deck, but to those who are newcomers or people already experiencing with this deck, it's simply something to look at and see the true potential of BBs. This deck is really powerful and it's something that can really shine if people got the chance to play it and play it right.

This is my first and probably my last guide I will ever write. Writing this took me a few days to do and it was a lot of work and thought put it. I probably messed up or said some stupid things within here (even though I proof read this like 10 times), but I think I did a decent job at writing this. Yes, you're going to say, "Yeah, I get it" a lot, but no matter, if I have to bring up the basics of the game, I will. I want to make sure every detail is kinked out and understood.

So I hope you enjoyed this little uh...guide of mine. Something I never did and I think it turned out well. If you want to like this, go ahead, I'm not really looking for likes, just trying to make BBs look less crappy, that's all  :lol:

Credit for the rulings and some of the techs go to Pojo, from their Battlin' Boxer Guide (I edited their version of the rullings to my liking) and the pictures from the Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia. The rest of the what you see are typed by me alone and nothing is copied and pasted, hence why it took a few days to make this.

If you want to add anything, let me know. I got probably 90% of everything there ever needs to be.

Thanks for reading, and enjoy playing with Battlin' Boxers! SHORYUKEN!

tumblr_mdr3hvJ1cD1rhr9zio1_1280.jpg

Edited by DeathSkull3000, 10 July 2013 - 12:20 PM.

YouTube Channel: DantesMadness15

tumblr_mwryexNjhS1qebxymo1_500.gif

My CaC Archetypes:

Viral | Dream Seeker | More to come...

VantageSP

VantageSP

Luka Luka★Night Fever

• Administrator
  • 10,166 posts
    • Time Online: 145d 3h 35m 18s
  • Team:AE
Article Approved.

~Luka Luka★Night Fever~

-------------------------------------------

"I will teach you all kinda of things that you'll never learn at school.

Let's open the door to the night together..... Luka Luka Night Fever! "

​-------------------------------------------

ek4kkhq.png

Megurine Luka sig by Releane

Dalek Rek

Dalek Rek

• 118 posts
    • Time Online: 34d 2m 29s
thanks for this. I was just yesterday hoping someone would write an article for these guys :)
Posted Image

MrMcThrasher

MrMcThrasher

Reign In Blood

• Veteran Members
  • 4,011 posts
    • Time Online: 64d 1h 44m 39s
  • Team:[BOB] Band Of Brothers
I'd say your guide is pretty good overall, but I think Spar is a useless card.

f3aHfUG.gif

(EZ)Andrian_Dzatnika

(EZ)Andrian_Dzatnika

SUPREME KING

• 393 posts
    • Time Online: 17d 6h 1m 33s
  • Team:[INC] Incognito
That's a good guide, thanks man. :)

Posted Image

DeathSkull3000

DeathSkull3000

Veteran Member

• 366 posts

thanks for this. I was just yesterday hoping someone would write an article for these guys :)

Well it was written a week ago, it just had to be approved, but alas here it is.

I'd say your guide is pretty good overall, but I think Spar is a useless card.

It really depends on how well you're using him. For me, he comes in handy in MP2 when you're done attacking and you want to go into a quick Xyz. because of his Bahamut Shark text. He also comes in handy when you have Headgear and him first turn. One time I was playing against this weird Mist Valley Gusto deck who managed to summon out Daigusto Spheez. I had luckly drawn into a Headgear, so I normal summoned Headgear, dump Glassjaw to the Graveyard, then used his effect to retrieve Spar, SS Spar, go for Black Ship of Corn, kill Spheez, and won the game (he was at 200 because of his risky plays and my Trap cards defending myself off). The fact that he doesn't restrict what Special Summons I make unlike Switchhitter, I find him to be a valuable asset at either 2 or 3. But I think results vary, since I've see builds that either run 2 or just 1, so I can tell people may not like him. It all depends on you as the player to decide if he comes in handy or not. I find him useful so I keep him at 3, maybe bump him down to 2 if he gets a little inconsistent over a while. You may find him useless so you may run 1 or just cut him out of the picture.

That's a good guide, thanks man. :)

Thanks brah.

My CaC Archetypes:

morfowt

morfowt

Veteran Member

• 637 posts
    • Time Online: 35d 7h 34m 56s
I have an issue with two of the rulings for glassjaw. you said that the effect for glassjaw's destruction doesn't form a chain link. yet, you also say the effect for glassjaw's destruction is a trigger effect. all trigger effects start a chain so those two rulings seem to contradict each other.

everything else seems to be good though. really interesting read.

DeathSkull3000

DeathSkull3000

Veteran Member

• 366 posts

I have an issue with two of the rulings for glassjaw. you said that the effect for glassjaw's destruction doesn't form a chain link. yet, you also say the effect for glassjaw's destruction is a trigger effect. all trigger effects start a chain so those two rulings seem to contradict each other.

everything else seems to be good though. really interesting read.

Actually, you're right, and I remember when I checked my replays on YGOPRO, Glassjaw can start a chain. I didn't even see those two together. I got most of these rulings from Pojo (which had gotten them from NeoArkCradle).

And fixed. Includes a link to my deck profile (if you got a comments on it, keep it on the other thread, not on this one). This thread will soon to include a video that is a more "fun" way of explaining this deck and other things, and eventually some gameplay.

My CaC Archetypes:

MrMcThrasher

MrMcThrasher

Reign In Blood

• Veteran Members
  • 4,011 posts
    • Time Online: 64d 1h 44m 39s
  • Team:[BOB] Band Of Brothers

Well it was written a week ago, it just had to be approved, but alas here it is.

It really depends on how well you're using him. For me, he comes in handy in MP2 when you're done attacking and you want to go into a quick Xyz. because of his Bahamut Shark text. He also comes in handy when you have Headgear and him first turn. One time I was playing against this weird Mist Valley Gusto deck who managed to summon out Daigusto Spheez. I had luckly drawn into a Headgear, so I normal summoned Headgear, dump Glassjaw to the Graveyard, then used his effect to retrieve Spar, SS Spar, go for Black Ship of Corn, kill Spheez, and won the game (he was at 200 because of his risky plays and my Trap cards defending myself off). The fact that he doesn't restrict what Special Summons I make unlike Switchhitter, I find him to be a valuable asset at either 2 or 3. But I think results vary, since I've see builds that either run 2 or just 1, so I can tell people may not like him. It all depends on you as the player to decide if he comes in handy or not. I find him useful so I keep him at 3, maybe bump him down to 2 if he gets a little inconsistent over a while. You may find him useless so you may run 1 or just cut him out of the picture.

Thanks brah.

In my opinion, with such a clause, you might as well not use him. It's not like the Knucklers have a monster that adds from the deck to the hand. Until then I find him very...useless. There are other monsters that can fulfill better purposes, most of which you already named :P

f3aHfUG.gif

DeathSkull3000

DeathSkull3000

Veteran Member

• 366 posts

In my opinion, with such a clause, you might as well not use him. It's not like the Knucklers have a monster that adds from the deck to the hand. Until then I find him very...useless. There are other monsters that can fulfill better purposes, most of which you already named :P

We probably won't see any more BK knuckler support lol.

But in any case, I stand on a different opinion that Spar has some use and I feel like until we get future Level 4/Rank 4/Warrior (very unlikely with Heroes and Six Samurais but knowing Konami and their derpy actions...) support, Spar is sticking around.

My CaC Archetypes:

tsukichan95

tsukichan95

Queen Madolche Tiaramisu commands you to scoop

• Veteran Members
  • 1,793 posts
    • Time Online: 23d 12h 9m 27s
  • Team:Don't need one
This guide reminded me of how Leadblow can take a hit from effect destructions. I thank thee for giving me the insight of da BKs. I'd love to read your guide if you would make another since this guide is complete in almost (maybe all) aspect. :)

FUSjAVp.jpg

Some Pics

Bearer of the Mask

Bearer of the Mask

• 1 posts
    • Time Online: 30s
i've never really posted on this forum site before, but some of you may have seen me on DN, blah blah blah. Congratulations on your article being on the first page of google XD Very insightful guide, and very helpful for me, since i use BKs 24/7 one tech monster you didn't add, Brushfire Knight.. search it up, you'll understand why it works wonderfully in this deck. Other than that, everything seems great, and i've changed around my deck after reading this. (thanks, it's much better now, even beat some e-drags with it).

Eji1700

Eji1700

• 155 posts
    • Time Online: 8d 3h 7m 34s
Personal thoughts on Knucklers-

1. Counter blow strikes me as sidedeck material unless there's some OTK setup with it. Most matchups you've got more than enough atk as is, and I'd rather have more flexible support. You can't even normal summon it to help make XYZ's which should ideally be the decks goal. I'd much rather main deck monk/thrasher/berg or some form of protection.

2. Kinda thinking that if Konami wants to push/move rank ups, they're going to eventually need to do something to make them more feasible. I'm sure we'll see more and more broken effects on them to help make the silly requirements worth it, but i'm betting they'll eventually get some stupid good way to get them out properly without having to run a dead card. That might help the deck a little.

3. Not sure how you can't mention safe zone. It doesn't totally stop Leadblow from being bounced, stolen, or banished, but stopping him from being targeted deals with some of his threats, and should they snipe safe zone itself, he can just detach and power up. This with all the other crazy junk safe zone does is amazing.

4. I honestly love the hell out of spar and think you're massively underrating it. Switchhitter is for making leadblow. Spar+goblindbergh/thrasher+ any other BK in hand/on field means quick shock masters and Oroborus. Or if it ever becomes good, ceastus(again, safe zone helps a little here).

My current list for them is-

3 headgear
3 glassjaw
3 spar
3 switch
2 veiler
3 golindbergh
1 Gorz(might make this a trag or 2 instead for more xyz shenanigans)
2 Max C

Spells-
Dark hole
3 lance
heavy
Reborn
2 MST
2 Rank up
1 ROTA
1 Warrior returning alive
2 Compulse
1 Mirror force
2 Safe zone
Solems
1 Torrential

Extra-
Catastor
Blade armor
3 lead blow
Diagusto emerald
Excalibur
Laval
Maestroke
BK- meteor
Shock
Corn
BK- Comet
Zubaba(uncommon i know, but i found it a good way to get dead stuff out of my hand for a kill. Like an extra goblindbergh or glassjaw...also i'm not sure if you get the search if they MST/Heavy glassjaw off of him, but worth finding out.)

This was mostly for just testing out the whole concept. If i were to make it serious i'd likely drop meteor, comet, barrians, maybe gorz, maybe the max C's, mirror force, and maybe the warrior returning. Add 2 trag, Oroborous, go to 2 torrential(faster than mirror force and works wonders with leadblow), possibly 2 duality(we REALLY want to special summon, but consistency is god), maybe avarice, and possibly foolish. Oh and somehow getting to 3 mst's main deck seems important these days. Oh and ditch emerald for Abyssdweller.

Sidedeck would probably be 2 counter blows and go from there? I don't think they're competitive right now, but they're pretty damn strong for something so simple. Get out leadblow/shockmaster and just start smashing face. If you can drop safe zone on something, then even better.

Edited by Eji1700, 17 April 2013 - 10:54 AM.

friedchicken837

friedchicken837

SHAZAM!

• Veteran Members
  • 1,296 posts
    • Time Online: 44d 20h 29m 46s
I'm not sure if this was mentioned but what about Chamenleon?

He comboes very well with Glassjaw and Thrasher. Definitely a better tuner than Rose.

DeathSkull3000

DeathSkull3000

Veteran Member

• 366 posts
Oh boy, this name change from Burning Knuckler to Battlin' Boxer. e_e. Uh I guess it works? At least Boxer is in there, so at least Konami didn't screw that one up. I really don't want to update all the names ._.

i've never really posted on this forum site before, but some of you may have seen me on DN, blah blah blah. Congratulations on your article being on the first page of google XD Very insightful guide, and very helpful for me, since i use BKs 24/7 one tech monster you didn't add, Brushfire Knight.. search it up, you'll understand why it works wonderfully in this deck. Other than that, everything seems great, and i've changed around my deck after reading this. (thanks, it's much better now, even beat some e-drags with it).

You don't really need Brushfire Knight as Headgear does all the dumping, as well as Foolish Burial and Lavalval Chain.

Personal thoughts on Knucklers-

1. Counter blow strikes me as sidedeck material unless there's some OTK setup with it. Most matchups you've got more than enough atk as is, and I'd rather have more flexible support. You can't even normal summon it to help make XYZ's which should ideally be the decks goal. I'd much rather main deck monk/thrasher/berg or some form of protection.

2. Kinda thinking that if Konami wants to push/move rank ups, they're going to eventually need to do something to make them more feasible. I'm sure we'll see more and more broken effects on them to help make the silly requirements worth it, but i'm betting they'll eventually get some stupid good way to get them out properly without having to run a dead card. That might help the deck a little.

3. Not sure how you can't mention safe zone. It doesn't totally stop Leadblow from being bounced, stolen, or banished, but stopping him from being targeted deals with some of his threats, and should they snipe safe zone itself, he can just detach and power up. This with all the other crazy junk safe zone does is amazing.

4. I honestly love the hell out of spar and think you're massively underrating it. Switchhitter is for making leadblow. Spar+goblindbergh/thrasher+ any other BK in hand/on field means quick shock masters and Oroborus. Or if it ever becomes good, ceastus(again, safe zone helps a little here).

1. It's really either run Counterblow or don't. Sidedecking it takes space of cards that could really get you out of a pickle or take advantage of. 1000 boost isn't bad, but if you're not truly going to use it in the Main Deck, throw it out. It's like trying to run Rush Recklessly in your Side Deck, just without the versatility of activating in the Graveyard.

2. Rank Up Magic search card. Calling it.

3. Safe Zone escaped my mind when I did this article, but it's actually rather perfect in here. The use of Safe Zone hasn't be prevalent in a while, but seeing Evilswarms teching it in to protect Ophion, as welll as other decks starting to make use of this card again, now it would be a good time to talk about it.

4. Uh "massively underrating" is a little too strong to throw at me, quote MrMcThrasher instead. Spar is really good, but it DOES have its downsides, but nevertheless, running 2-3 works (especially because of its Bahamut Shark text). All of it is talked in the guide.

I'm not sure if this was mentioned but what about Chamenleon?

He comboes very well with Glassjaw and Thrasher. Definitely a better tuner than Rose.

Chamenleon was announced after this guide was created, so there is no mention of it.

It's definitely an awesome card to use in Battlin' Boxers Burning Knucklers because of those guys, and yes, 100% better tuner than Rose.

However...I feel like there presents a few problems with running this card with BKs, as much as I hate to say it. This includes the fact that this card itself can transform the deck's playstyle from Rank 4 Xyzs to Level 8 Synchros. That isn't bad at all...but that now makes the Extra Deck extremely tight. It sounds silly, but you'll going to at least include Stardust Dragon (if you're not even running the Starlight Road), Scrap Dragon, and everyone's favorite Dragon slayer that isn't Buster Blader....CRIMSON BLADER! Crimson Blader will help fight Elemental Dragons (or what they are now known as Dragon Rulers...yeah whatever) and possibly shut them down. If you still run Effect Veilers, then Catastor will probably be another options, and with auto-add of 3 Leadblows and a copy of King Feral Imp for the search of Chamenleon, that's more than half of your Extra Deck. Now it'll be tricky to figure out what is now actually needed.

For one, after having Chamenleon in here, Rank-Up Magic shouldn't even be considered in here anymore. You got to run what you actually need. I'd say Lavalval Chain, Utopia, Gagaga Cowboy, Black Ship of Corn, Excalibur, Blade Armor Ninja, and possibly Shock Master. You still got a lot of cast here, but it does take out other possible options like Daigusto Emeral, Zubaba General, and Butterfly Assassin...thingy. You can probably get away with running 2 Leadblows since Chamenleon will be doing a lot of the work, but 2 Leadblows w/ Chamenleon build is the only exception. The other thing is removing some cards out of the Main Deck to fit in these cards. You'd probably have to take out the Counterblows (if its still there), and maybe another couple of cards. I think it would make more sense for this deck to only run 2 though, 3 might just be a little cloggy and inconsistent.

I'd still say a regular and Chamenleon build can both work, but Chamenleon will probably be a possible consistent one because of the nuts it can further do.

I will update the guide again when the English stuff comes out, so that I can just fix everything, then I'll add more Indirect Support/Stable cards. For the time being, I'll put up some gameplay clips I do have on YouTube to show to you guys on the guide to see what I've done.

My CaC Archetypes:

Miror B.

Miror B.

Master of SWOG

• Chat Moderator
  • 9,726 posts
    • Time Online: 249d 6h 12m 40s
Things I feel:
1) I don't like Veiler. I prefer the flexibility of things like Fiendish Chain. Especially in this deck where you end up monster heavy almost by default.
2) I consider counterblow a 3-of staple. Even if Leadblow maxes at 3800 ATK there are still cards that kill it. Excalibur being one. Even then a quicker win means not letting the opponent get out things to stop you.
3) Duality has never helped me. I want turn 1 or 2 Leadblow and if I have to rely on Duality for that there's a clash in cards right there.

About Miror

Think about this for a bit:

'DN experience' indicates how much sensual pleasure you give to your partner. If you play with your deck well, and give the other person a good time, then everyone can get a good experience out of it.

nguyenk34

nguyenk34

Veteran Member

• 499 posts
    • Time Online: 29d 15h 37m 23s
  • Youtube:sleepishkevin88
  • Team:None :D
My build.
http://i.imgur.com/YGSdm7w.png

-Katetokage for kage loops and to help dump/trigger Head Gear and Glass Jaw combo. Glass Switch*
-Monk to also help set up for Glass Switch combo.
-Lavalval Chain REALLY helps this deck TONS.
-Call in case of heavy or mst. Chain this and add BK card from grave to hand from Glass jaw eff.
-lance to protect lead blow from compulse and fiendish chain.
-Chalice for eff that banish or send lead blow OR to let opponent ram into Glass jaw. Which won me a game before lol.
-Duality, Foolish, Head Gear for heavy set up.
-Leadblow is the star of the deck. Switch Hitter leads this.
-Spar good First turn OR If you are trying to defend.
-Deck really needs Leadblow.

-No goblinger for me because yes warrior xyz is nice, but i don't wanna keep spamming them out. Variety is nice.
-No counter blow, because I have enough hand traps + reg traps. No point of wasting strategy on getting the counter to my hand or grave.

So yea, that pretty much sums up my build.

guide_zps8025e167.jpg

zekana

zekana

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 858 posts
    • Time Online: 104d 18h 53m 48s
i've been trying out burning knuckler for a little while. it is a fun archetype, if not slow at times. i update my build today though it was mostly removing the rank-up cards cause they aren't that great at the moment. now if konami makes a card that searches them, I feel like i'd be willing to use the rank-up cards more often.

my build:
http://forum.dueling...-knuckler-deck/

it is nice that chameleon makes it very easy to bring out colossal fighter so easily and simply adds a lot of needed speed to the deck.

Edited by zekana, 07 May 2013 - 03:42 PM.

SecretRare

SecretRare

• 228 posts
    • Time Online: 5d 3h 32m 51s

Alit would be proud. But to tell you the truth, this archetype is like many others, but it packs neither the attack power or the speed of something like Blackwings or even War Gods. I would love if they got some interesting cards in the future, but Im not holding my breath.

notcleverusername

notcleverusername

Greyscale Bonfire

• Veteran Members
  • 2,817 posts
    • Time Online: 47d 23h 30m 34s
  • Team:Suibon Fan Club

Your images are all broken. Probably due to the name change. Perhaps you should update that too.

Disclaimer: My strategies aren't good, they're just amusing.

DeathSkull3000

DeathSkull3000

Veteran Member

• 366 posts

Alit would be proud. But to tell you the truth, this archetype is like many others, but it packs neither the attack power or the speed of something like Blackwings or even War Gods. I would love if they got some interesting cards in the future, but Im not holding my breath.

From looking at the new cards from the latest few episodes of Yugioh Zexal, I'd say we're getting some more with Leverage Gardna, Rabbit Puncher, and Cheat Commissioner, even though they suck. It's not confirmed, but I easily see them coming out in Shadow Specters (does work with the theme, as these Battlin' Boxers are more..."darker"). Konami will most likely change this card's effects so that they are really buffed up and work really well with the current support. Not liking the whole Rank 3 playability here, but I hope either Leverage Gardna or Rabbit Punches does something to change the other Battlin' Boxers to Level 3 to make Cheat Commissioner. And Cheat Commissioner better have something better than this. I'd love to actually see some of the Spells/Traps that Alit uses, kinda ridiculous that we're just getting monsters right now :/

Your images are all broken. Probably due to the name change. Perhaps you should update that too.

Yes...I can see that. Not like I bother to mention updating it in my last post.

Speaking of updates, spent about 2 hours fixing pictures, changing names, adding cards to Indirect Support and Stables, and just plain ol' fixing up this guide. Shouldn't have to update much unless info on Box of Friends comes out, Shadow Specters releases Battlin' Boxers or more support with 0 ATK/DEF.

You're welcome.

My CaC Archetypes:

DeathSkull3000

DeathSkull3000

Veteran Member

• 366 posts

Edit: Added Burning Knuckle Spirit to the Guide, fixed Headgeared's picture, changed all (I think?) of the Burning Knucklers/BKs to Battlin' Boxers/BB, and fixed up any spelling errors I found in the guide (I know there's still more).

Loving the new Spell Card. Can't wait to test on DevPro soon. Also can't wait for more of the Battlin' Boxer support. C'mon Konami, you showed off a new Spell for us, give us a Trap or something...and give us some info on Leverage Gardna, Rabbit Puncher, and Cheat Commissioner soon (we know you'll buff them up).

My CaC Archetypes:

[iMaxx] Trunk$

[iMaxx] Trunk$

• 38 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 7h 56m 4s

this post was the most helpful in helping me to build a BB deck. 

DeathSkull3000

DeathSkull3000

Veteran Member

• 366 posts

Guide is updated with the new monsters, Leverage Garbage Gardna, Rabbit Puncher, and Cheat Commissioner. Also included Blue Mountain Butterspy and Tour Guide from the Underworld for Indirect Support and Stables.

this post was the most helpful in helping me to build a BB deck. 

Not a problem.

My CaC Archetypes:

DeathSkull3000

DeathSkull3000

Veteran Member

• 366 posts

Well I'm quite disappointed with Box of Friends. Looks like Glassjaw, Counterpunch, and I will be hitting the bar to drink away our sadness. Oh well, there's always chances of getting more Battlin' Boxer cards. Ones that aren't like Leverage Garbage >.>

Fixed the OP to take out mentions of Box of Friends, and included Crane Crane to the mix of Indirect Stables and Support, since I forgot about it. Not much to talk about for Crane Crane, as it works like a Tour Guide for the Graveyard.

And finally to probably keep this thread alive, going to include my current build right here AND in the OP.

5QxPFB9.png

Even after taking out Warrior Returning Alive, I kept running into situations where I needed it. I think this card is just now a tech, and I feel like it's always going to be a permanent tech until something comes along.

Also, trying out Battlin' Boxer Rabbit Punch for Side Deck (not that I even use the Side Deck, but still there in case I need). Will probably end up taking it out along with a copy of Veiler and Soul Drain for other things.

You guys can comment on the build or put up your own. I never really got the chance to comment on the other ones posted since I get pretty busy and I just end up being too late to comment. Tis a shame, but got places to go, gotta follow my rainbow I got priorities.

My CaC Archetypes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.