Photo

Blue Eyed Silver Dragon Deck

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

A.C.E.R

A.C.E.R

• 5 posts
    • Time Online: 7h 55m 17s
Alright so ever since that beastly Blue-Eyed Silver Dragon came out ( a day ago or so I think ), I have been testing this deck and so far it's pretty consistent, been able to get him out in the first 1,2 turns. Most of the testing was done on DevPro seeing as it's the thing that has Blue-Eyed Silver Dragon atm.

The extra deck I was just guessing as I have never played Hieratics before so I don't know what they usually put in there. Still testing of course but yeah tell me what do guys think of it? Only problem so far has been bad hands.

Edited by A.C.E.R, 14 April 2013 - 08:53 AM.

enmanuel7

enmanuel7

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 820 posts
    • Time Online: 100d 2h 23m 50s
  • Team:TAH-the avengers of heaven-co-captain
just run the level 6 build witn emergency teleport or genex ally birdman

btw did you had problems with the update? i have blue eyes silver dragon in my deck but he disapppears when the duel starts

A.C.E.R

A.C.E.R

• 5 posts
    • Time Online: 7h 55m 17s

just run the level 6 build witn emergency teleport or genex ally birdman

btw did you had problems with the update? i have blue eyes silver dragon in my deck but he disapppears when the duel starts

Interesting, I'll definitely try that and no I didn't encountered any problems with the new update, been running fine for me.

GreyZekrom

GreyZekrom

Professional Bandwagoner

• Veteran Members
  • 3,630 posts
    • Time Online: 50d 6h 14m 4s
  • Team:Remember [SX]? Neither do I.
The bad hands occur obviously because you didn't consider a lot of things while making this deck. But that is understandable, since you have never played Hieratics.

To start with, you are running WHILE TOO MUCH Vanillas. Remember that you get them from the Graveyard so you don't need a massive amount of them, as you don't want to draw into them ever. To make that possible you should

-3 BEWD
-1 Hieratic Vanilla
-3 Flamvell Guard

+1Wattail.
+3 Birdman

Why? Synchroing with BEWD+Flamvell guard is a terrible idea, seriously. The Hieratic deck can only afford to summon 1~2 Vanillas in a turn to attempt to OTK during that turn. You could summon more, but that requires crazy hand that you should not count on. Birdman, on the other hand, is the best Tuner ever in the Hieratic deck, just because Wattail+Birdman= Blue Eyes Silver Dragon. As simple as that. What's so good about birdman over other Lv3 tuners is his ability to recycle your Hieratics and your REDMD and synchro with the Vanilla.

Now, following that

-3 Gebet
-3 Burst Stream of Destruction
-3 Trade-In
-2 Cards of consonance
-3 Dragonic Tactis.

+2 Cardcard D
+3 Super Rejuvenation
+3 Emergency Teleport
+3 Psychic Commander
+1 Krebons

And the rest is up to you.

Edited by GreyZekrom, 14 April 2013 - 09:15 AM.

Thou shall not open dis

vta.png

p0aar8R.gif

Join the Gladiator Post-March Banlist Bandwagon nao!1

MeklordEmperor

MeklordEmperor

• 192 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 12h 23m 7s
Dude just wait for newer cards to come out from that deck.. Like they just released 2 new cards just today. Blue-Eyed Maiden and Guard of the Storm Dragon
Hello my name is MeklordEmperor so dont bring Synchros to me or else i will eat them like a stoner and chips :D.

"Did you just summon a bunch of monsters in one turn."
"Yeah."
"That's against the rules isn't it?"
"Screw the rules I have money!!!!"
-Kaiba

(TCG)Tombstone

(TCG)Tombstone

The Exiled Tombstone

• Veteran Members
  • 528 posts
    • Time Online: 18d 3h 17s
  • Team:[ATL]:Atlas
Seems intresting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.