Photo

Lightsworn Deck

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Slothysaur

Slothysaur

• 25 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 21h 44m 59s
Was wondering what people thought of this build of Lightsworns and if there were any blaring screw ups I missed.
Posted Image

Lightsworn_Hunters.jpg

xXBleedingLove<3xX

xXBleedingLove<3xX

• 233 posts
    • Time Online: 15d 2h 58m 21s

Was wondering what people thought of this build of Lightsworns and if there were any blaring screw ups I missed.
Posted Image

You Could Maybe Add Beckoning Light To Recycle But You do Have Avarice And Monster Reincarnation
Another Choice You Could Make Is Necro Gardna Due To The Fact You Mill Your Deck To The Grave
Or Also Since You Have No Other Traps You Might Even Consider Treacherous Trap Hole

Edited by xXBleedingLove<3xX, 14 April 2013 - 12:13 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

YCheck137

YCheck137

Let it Go (Again)

• 3,068 posts
    • Time Online: 67d 2h 39m 9s
Ik you mill a lot, but it doesn't look like you have enough DARKs.

HsJRsTV.png

Slothysaur

Slothysaur

• 25 posts

You Could Maybe Add Beckoning Light To Recycle But You do Have Avarice And Monster Reincarnation
Another Choice You Could Make Is Necro Gardna Due To The Fact You Mill Your Deck To The Grave
Or Also Since You Have No Other Traps You Might Even Consider Treacherous Trap Hole

I haven't tried Beckoning Light yet for recycling, but I'll give it a go, thanks :D
I used to run 2 Necro Gardna but for whatever bad luck I had they always ended up in my hand, I'd be willing to drop Tragoedia to try one again.
I do run TTH in my Side Deck for the mirror match, and it normally works great (when its not milled lol)

Ik you mill a lot, but it doesn't look like you have enough DARKs.

I do and don't, since I only have 2 chaos monsters I didn't think I'd need too many, the only time this has really hurt me from this is when people start removing them from my Graveyard. What dark monsters would you suggest I add in?

Lightsworn_Hunters.jpg

YCheck137

YCheck137

Let it Go (Again)

• 3,068 posts
    • Time Online: 67d 2h 39m 9s

I haven't tried Beckoning Light yet for recycling, but I'll give it a go, thanks :D
I used to run 2 Necro Gardna but for whatever bad luck I had they always ended up in my hand, I'd be willing to drop Tragoedia to try one again.
I do run TTH in my Side Deck for the mirror match, and it normally works great (when its not milled lol)

I do and don't, since I only have 2 chaos monsters I didn't think I'd need too many, the only time this has really hurt me from this is when people start removing them from my Graveyard. What dark monsters would you suggest I add in?

For Starters, a second Trag. He is too good.

HsJRsTV.png

Slothysaur

Slothysaur

• 25 posts
I'll give it a go and try working him in, thanks.

Lightsworn_Hunters.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.