Photo

Solved  Dark hole vs Mech phantom beast drago sack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

dr_sly_man

dr_sly_man

http://yugioh.wikia....east_Drago-Sack

So my opponent has this guy out, used its effect for the tokens. On my turn I activate dark hole, what happens? Does dark hole destroy everything at once meaning there is a token when it is "destroyed" causing it to live? or is there some order to dark hole that would kill the tokens first leaving no tokens to protect it?
-Elijah

ElectroBlade

ElectroBlade

The Master of Shadows

Dragosack is protected from Dark Hole if tokens are on the field. Only the tokens would be destroyed.

MPBSigRetakeDraft3_zps696de20b.png?t=137
Former In-Game Administrator | Moderator

! Dark Fusion !

! Dark Fusion !

• Facebook:Joe hobson

http://yugioh.wikia....east_Drago-Sack

So my opponent has this guy out, used its effect for the tokens. On my turn I activate dark hole, what happens? Does dark hole destroy everything at once meaning there is a token when it is "destroyed" causing it to live? or is there some order to dark hole that would kill the tokens first leaving no tokens to protect it?
-Elijah

Were there tokens on the field at the time ? If not then Drago would be destroyed but if there was Drago would remain on the field.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

KaSlaps

KaSlaps

Hieratic's Son, Dragon Overlord of Chibiopolis

Dark Hole attempts to destroy all of them simultaneously. If Tokens are out, Dark Hole will attempt to destroy the Token and Drago-SAC, which results in just the Token being destroyed, as Drago-SAC could not be destroyed at the time. This applies to all Mecha Phantom Beast monsters which have the same effect.

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.