Solved  Dark hole vs Mech phantom beast drago sack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

dr_sly_man

dr_sly_man

• 104 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 11h 20m 13s
http://yugioh.wikia....east_Drago-Sack

So my opponent has this guy out, used its effect for the tokens. On my turn I activate dark hole, what happens? Does dark hole destroy everything at once meaning there is a token when it is "destroyed" causing it to live? or is there some order to dark hole that would kill the tokens first leaving no tokens to protect it?
-Elijah

ElectroBlade

ElectroBlade

The Master of Shadows

• 1,509 posts
    • Time Online: 174d 2h 43m 13s
Dragosack is protected from Dark Hole if tokens are on the field. Only the tokens would be destroyed.

MPBSigRetakeDraft3_zps696de20b.png?t=137
Former In-Game Administrator | Moderator

! Dark Fusion !

! Dark Fusion !

• 87 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 16h 12m 16s
  • Facebook:Joe hobson

http://yugioh.wikia....east_Drago-Sack

So my opponent has this guy out, used its effect for the tokens. On my turn I activate dark hole, what happens? Does dark hole destroy everything at once meaning there is a token when it is "destroyed" causing it to live? or is there some order to dark hole that would kill the tokens first leaving no tokens to protect it?
-Elijah

Were there tokens on the field at the time ? If not then Drago would be destroyed but if there was Drago would remain on the field.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

KaSlaps

KaSlaps

Hieratic's Son, Dragon Overlord of Chibiopolis

• Veteran Members
  • 2,574 posts
    • Time Online: 133d 13h 31m 34s
Dark Hole attempts to destroy all of them simultaneously. If Tokens are out, Dark Hole will attempt to destroy the Token and Drago-SAC, which results in just the Token being destroyed, as Drago-SAC could not be destroyed at the time. This applies to all Mecha Phantom Beast monsters which have the same effect.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.