1st round vs Mermails.
Game 1: I open Banisher of Radiance. Guy gets salty, eventually scoops after I get momentum. 1-0.
Game 2: I Judgmented the wrong thing, then he made Big Eye. 1-1.
Game 3: I had Wind-Up Kitten, when I should've had Wind-Up Juggler, who I couldn't find in time, before the tournament. 1-2.
2nd round vs Dino Rabbit Deck #1.
Game 1: Honestly, nothing too interesting happened. 1-0.
Game 2: I drew nothing but Monsters and a couple Traps all duel, he Draws 2 Rabbits... then he Laggia'd my Orichalcos... 1-1.
Game 3: I drew broken... then the guy asked if I was playing Exodia... lolno... 2-1.
3rd round vs Lightsworns.
Game 1: His entire hand was JD's and Celestia, and was desperate to Draw a monster... I felt terrible for him. 1-0.
Game 2: I Summon Banisher first turn... and he activates Decree... his card screwed me over more than my card screwed him over... 1-1.
Game 3: Drew Banisher. No Decree this time. 2-1.
4th round vs Dino Rabbit Deck #2.
Game 1: The guy had no idea what I was playing, since the only things I Summoned were Dyna and Gale. Became overwhelmed. 1-0.
Game 2: OTK'd... poopy... 1-1.
Game 3: Fossil Dyna and Gale again... then the guy asked if I was playing Final Countdown... lolno... 2-1.
Top 8 vs Dino Rabbit Deck #3.
Game 1: Summon 3 Artemis like a boss. 1-0.
Game 2: Nothing interesting. 1-1.
Game 3: I had Fossil Dyna, he had Tour Guide, Gorz, and Rescue Rabbit. 2-1.
Top 4 vs Machina Gadgets.
Game 1: Drawing total crap all duel like a pro. Yeah boi. 0-1.
Game 2: Opponent activates Duality, reveals the top card (which is Gorz), before I got a chance to respond with my Dark Bribe. Then Draws a card... knowing it was Gorz, I held back until I had Warning, which I quickly Drew. Yeah, it was cheap... 1-1.
Game 3: Ready to win... then Gorz... that's karma... 1-2.
What did I like.
- Banisher of Radiance: Even in matches that didn't care about the Graveyard (LIKE ALL OF THOSE DINOSAURS I FACED), I just Sided him out for Cyber Dragon. For the matches that DID care, though, he was an evil first turn drop that did a lot of work.
- Cyber Dragon: I Sided him in every match, and I always successfully dropped him, whenever I tried. I almost feel like maining him.
- Psi-Blocker + Prohibiton: YES!!! SIDE AGAINST ALMOST ANYTHING!!!
- Dimensional Prison: Sided this quite a lot. It helped.
- Seven Tools of the Bandit: Oh dear God, I originally considered using Forbidden Lance instead of this... and that would've been a bad idea. THIS. CARD. WON. GAMES.
- Kycoo The Ghost Destroyer: He was okay... he didn't suck, but I almost never got to use his effect, and just about every time he hit the field... Bottomless Trap Hole.
- Wind-Up Juggler + Kitten: I wanted to test them out. I almost never Drew Juggler, and could've won if I had anything with 1700+ ATK instead of Kitten. Meh... I'm gonna try Ape Fighter, instead.
- Black Horn of Heaven: MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE I ONLY DREW IT TWICE, I don't know. It did get to successfully stop a Laggia and Fortress, though, so it's not all bad.
- Compulsory Evacuation Device: I wanted my 3 Drastic Drop-Off, but I dun own 3, nor did anybody have one for trade... I always got to use it, but they wouldn't have those problem cards if I just had that 3rd Drastic Drop-Off, meng.
- Ape Fighter (any 1900 beater, really): This instead of Juggler and Kitten would've been nice.
- Seal of Orichalcos #2: Drawing it faster is always a plus. I might just throw it in.
- Smashing Ground / Soul Taker: It'd have helped. I only used Dark Hole once... BUT, it's still Dark Hole. Now I feel like an OCG'er.
- Drastic Drop-Off: GOODLORDIWISHIHADTHATTHIRDDRASTICDROPOFFBUTNOBODYHADITANDITMAKESMESOMAD. D:
- Debunk: YUP, nobody had these for trade, either! Pulling The Rug, it is! At least Pulling The Rug wasn't that bad, but man... GORZ...
- Magic Drain: This instead of Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell. Would've been more helpful, since Spellbooks aren't really out, yet. I own some, so I'm just gonna make the switch.
- Chimeratech #2: Maybe, I don't know. It'd help, but it's no priority. I do own another, so I'll try it out.
Edited by Holofoil, 21 April 2013 - 01:31 AM.