Photo

Umbral Deck

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Mr.Loay

Mr.Loay

• 49 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 15h 6m 19s
please give me suggestion for this deck and how you see this deck :PPosted Image

zekana

zekana

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • 735 posts
    • Time Online: 90d 1h 25m 35s
for future reference, ALWAYS GIVE A TEXT DECK LIST. it helps everyone out so we don't have to guess what the cards shown are.

I haven't tested the deck out yet so i don't know the subtle way the deck works yet.
Add 2 or 3 copies of recurring nightmare. it adds 2 DARK monsters with 0 DEF in your Graveyard to your hand, and since ALL umbralis monsters have 0 defense, it is useful.
use it to return Ghoul and another umbralis monster to your hand so you can instantly xyz that turn.

i'd recommend adding pot of avarice as well since umbralis seems like the kind of deck that can fill up the grave very quickly.

add dark armed dragon. you need exactly 3 dark monsters in the grave to summon it but if you can get it out, you can instantly take out 3 cards on your opponent's field, and still have an attack left. with cards like avarice and nightmare, you should be able to maintain proper graveyard ammounts to use dark armed dragon.

personally i don't like magical mallet, unless you're going for an otk deck which umbralis aren't (yet?)

Edited by zekana, 24 April 2013 - 11:56 AM.

youmuvidjagamesnostalgia2801yearolder_zp

DRUGS`

DRUGS`

Veteran Member

• 319 posts
    • Time Online: 22d 18h 38m 26s
-1 Will-o'-the-Wisp
-3 Mystic Tomato
-2 Magical Mallet
-all RUMs
-1 Lance
-1 MST
-2 Safe Zone.

-The last two monsters in your extra deck.

+2 Thunder King Rai-Oh
+2 Trag
+2 Recurring Nightmare
+1 Photon Thrasher
+2 Tour Guide
+1 Tour Bus
+1 Dark Armed Dragon
+1 Pot of Avarice or BLS, depending on if you think you have enough Light targets.
+2 Duality

+1 Shock Master
+1 Papilloperative

I've been testing out this deck a LOT longer than most people on DN because of the fact that they came out on Devpro quite a while ago. The most successful builds have been without RUMs, have been able to get out Shock Master/Ouroborous whenever needed, and have had a lot of control.

Three Will-o-the-Wisp clogs also because he can't really do anything useful except sacrifice lifepoints that Unform needs, which is bad.

Edited by DRUGS`, 24 April 2013 - 12:24 PM.

Mr.Loay

Mr.Loay

• 49 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 15h 6m 19s
thanks for all who replay

itsjustjosh

itsjustjosh

Aftershox Survivor

• Veteran Members
  • 2,420 posts
    • Time Online: 21d 10h 55m 44s
  • Team:[AW] All Wabbits

-1 Will-o'-the-Wisp
-3 Mystic Tomato
-2 Magical Mallet
-all RUMs
-1 Lance
-1 MST
-2 Safe Zone.

-The last two monsters in your extra deck.

+2 Thunder King Rai-Oh
+2 Trag
+2 Recurring Nightmare
+1 Photon Thrasher
+2 Tour Guide
+1 Tour Bus
+1 Dark Armed Dragon
+1 Pot of Avarice or BLS, depending on if you think you have enough Light targets.
+2 Duality

+1 Shock Master
+1 Papilloperative

I've been testing out this deck a LOT longer than most people on DN because of the fact that they came out on Devpro quite a while ago. The most successful builds have been without RUMs, have been able to get out Shock Master/Ouroborous whenever needed, and have had a lot of control.

Three Will-o-the-Wisp clogs also because he can't really do anything useful except sacrifice lifepoints that Unform needs, which is bad.

Why not neg the tourbus for night assailent.
Or is the return one that necessary in the deck

hx4vbMG.gif
WrJdpnl.gif
F0MFl.jpg

97IIRAm.png

DRUGS`

DRUGS`

Veteran Member

• 319 posts
    • Time Online: 22d 18h 38m 26s

Why not neg the tourbus for night assailent.
Or is the return one that necessary in the deck

Tour Bus returning Tour Guide is just a better play for Umbrals. In most cases, you want your opponent to have a monster on the field so you can crash with Unform to hopefully go into Shock Master/Ouroboros. Plus, first turn Zenmaines then returning a Tour Guide to go into Leviair later after you've dropped a DAD or used Allure is just such a good play.

Edited by DRUGS`, 24 April 2013 - 03:55 PM.

sneaky2010

sneaky2010

• 1 posts
    • Time Online: 3m 35s
I find it very inefficient to run Magical Mallet if you just drew cards that could become effective or to appeal to different situations instead of a card that reshuffles cards "not good enough" to handle the situation, Drugs would you mind posting your decklist for this? I am also trying to make one of these and I want to put my own twist to it, but I need a skeleton if you get me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.