mastroke the symphony djinn
number 104: masqurade magican shining
number 16: shock master
number 39: utopia
number 50:backship of corn
number 66: master key beetle
number c104:masgurade magican umbalis
number c39:utopia ray vPosted Image

Edited by Mr.Loay, 24 April 2013 - 02:47 PM.

Eji1700

Eji1700

• 155 posts
    • Time Online: 8d 3h 2m 27s
-3 tomato
-1 wisp
-2 mallet(really awful card)
- rank ups(probably..read below) If not, only 2 total personally.

extra
-pearl(there's a LOT of better stuff you could be running. Namely shockmaster)
- rank up's(if you remove the spells)

What you add to replace these depends. Although you SS a lot, i'd suggest 2 duality for better consistency(and it's better than mallet by a mile).

You might want to add trag instead of tomatoes, he can help on duality turns, and he's easy xyz material in this deck, but you do have the issue that unform is already going to be hurting your lp.

Also worth a thought is 2 reoccuring nightmares. Works very well in keeping your hand up and letting you spam. To go with that, monster reincarnation synergizes with the syncro/xyz goal pretty well, and works wonders with radiance.

Wisp at 3 is eh. It's kinda dead in hand and is probably going to be your first unform target anyway, so no need to run 3.

Rank ups are...interesting. On the one hand both those rank ups miss timing for magicins eff(he won't destroy a spell or a trap) ,but if you can get him or utopia V it's VERY powerful. That said they're completely dead cards if you're in a bad position or if the monster they summon off of was already nuked, so i'd really only run one of each, tops.

Mr.Loay

Mr.Loay

• 53 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 22h 50m 2s
  • Team:Thousand

-3 tomato
-1 wisp
-2 mallet(really awful card)
- rank ups(probably..read below) If not, only 2 total personally.

extra
-pearl(there's a LOT of better stuff you could be running. Namely shockmaster)
- rank up's(if you remove the spells)

What you add to replace these depends. Although you SS a lot, i'd suggest 2 duality for better consistency(and it's better than mallet by a mile).

You might want to add trag instead of tomatoes, he can help on duality turns, and he's easy xyz material in this deck, but you do have the issue that unform is already going to be hurting your lp.

Also worth a thought is 2 reoccuring nightmares. Works very well in keeping your hand up and letting you spam. To go with that, monster reincarnation synergizes with the syncro/xyz goal pretty well, and works wonders with radiance.

Wisp at 3 is eh. It's kinda dead in hand and is probably going to be your first unform target anyway, so no need to run 3.

Rank ups are...interesting. On the one hand both those rank ups miss timing for magicins eff(he won't destroy a spell or a trap) ,but if you can get him or utopia V it's VERY powerful. That said they're completely dead cards if you're in a bad position or if the monster they summon off of was already nuked, so i'd really only run one of each, tops.

ok thanks for suggest I will give it a try

Edited by Mr.Loay, 24 April 2013 - 03:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.