Extra Deck
1X Stardust Dragon
1X Fire Fist - Tiger King
2X Bujin Emperor - Susano'o
2X Constellar Omega
1X Constellar Ptolemy M7
1X Daigusto Emeral
2X Diamond Dire Wolf
1X Gagaga Gunman (Gagaga Cowboy is a ridiculous name, I refuse to use it)
1X Maestroke
1X Blackship of Corn
2X Starliege Paladynamo

Made this Bujin deck partly because I was bored and felt like making a deck and partly because I wanted an excuse to put Vivvit Knight in a deck. As I said in a recent status update I think it looks terrible and that's probably because I guessed at most of it.

I also had to make up for certain weaknesses for cards I refuse to use due to some form of dislike for their effects or any bad luck I may have with them which is why I have Dark Bribe instead of the Solemns.

advise/fix please, it needs it.

Edited by kpnut, 02 May 2013 - 01:30 PM.

Taralom

Taralom

Brimming with Negativity!

• Veteran Members
  • 1,065 posts
    • Time Online: 41d 14h 2m 56s
The immediate fixes I see are to take out both Orochi, all Taruta, (and 1/2 Vivvit Knight), so that you can add a Tenki, a Habakiri and perhaps a Starlight Road?

I am happy to hear that you are in cowboy-denial.

My Trade Thread
http://forum.dueling...s-trade-thread/

Feel free to drop a message if anything is unclear about something I posted. I will try to clarify and aim to help you further.

kpnut

kpnut

the Cry of the Wind

• Veteran Members
  • 2,878 posts
    • Time Online: 302d 5h 15m 12s

The immediate fixes I see are to take out both Orochi, all Taruta, (and 1/2 Vivvit Knight), so that you can add a Tenki, a Habakiri and perhaps a Starlight Road?

I am happy to hear that you are in cowboy-denial.

That leaves me with 2 spaces free even without removing the Vivvit Knights. Also I said in the OP that Gagaga Cowboy is a ridiculous name.

F1shies

F1shies

Veteran Member

• 308 posts
    • Time Online: 34d 21h 36m 8s
Going from the build in OP, on top of my head (might miss some parts):

- 3 Taruta - sucks
- 2 Orochi - same
- 2 Vivvit - Hetsu does the same but better and more consistently.
- 1 MST - 2 is enough
-1 Rise - too situational to be at 3
-1 Apparition - same

+ 1 Bear - searches Tenki which searches Yamato, nice popper.
+ 1 Habakiri (how are you NOT running 3 of these?..)

+ 1 Tenki - same as Habakiri. Yamato -is- this deck, there's no way you don't want a free RoTA for that guy.
+ 2 Forbidden Dress - Bear, Priestess, Blaster, Mirror Force, Eye, Dragos, you name it stops short when this thing shows up.
+ 2 Duality - you barely SS.
+ 1 Tenken - bear target, saves those Yamatos.
+ 1 Road - your backrow is heavy, and Stardust is a nice addition to your heavy control elements.
+ 2 Horn of the Phantom - makes Relic only-hands less troublesome. Also, Yama and especially Susa becomes a true beast when donned with this thing.

- Lavalval
- 1 Fire Fist xyz/something else

+ Stardust
+ Ptolemys Messier 7

Edited by F1shies, 02 May 2013 - 11:50 AM.

Found in a Destiny Board deck thread:

The D is your win condition

Eridanus

Eridanus

‚ėĚSuch a Beautiful Man

• 377 posts
    • Time Online: 64d 10h 31m 49s
I suggest Horn of the Phantom Beast.
Screw the Money! I have Rulings!
Posted Image

F1shies

F1shies

Veteran Member

• 308 posts

I suggest Horn of the Phantom Beast.

Just realised I forgot that. Editing my suggestions accordingly.

Hakuoro1

Hakuoro1

• 18 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 3h 7m 8s
  • Team:|TWGs| The Waifu Gunslingers
Throw in some Horn of the Phantom Beast. It works with a majority of the monsters, and being able to attack every monster on the field with sunsunoo+horn is too good.
Posted Image
Sig by: Releane

kpnut

kpnut

the Cry of the Wind

• Veteran Members
  • 2,878 posts
People before you suggest any more changes read this post: Dark Bribe is NOT going to be removed, i don't care if it's a -1. I'd rather go -1 then the -4 I would go if someone activates Dark hole. STOP ***** suggesting I remove it, it's NEVER going to happen. On the same line of thought, stop suggesting i add the solemns to the deck because I hate, hate, HATE using those traps, I DON'T CARE if they're powerful I REFUSE to use ANYTHING I hate using. If you have a problem with this keep it to yourself I WILL NOT change my ways just because YOU think I should.

F1shies

F1shies

Veteran Member

• 308 posts

People before you suggest any more changes read this post: Dark Bribe is NOT going to be removed, i don't care if it's a -1. I'd rather go -1 then the -4 I would go if someone activates Dark hole. STOP ***** suggesting I remove it, it's NEVER going to happen. On the same line of thought, stop suggesting i add the solemns to the deck because I hate, hate, HATE using those traps, I DON'T CARE if they're powerful I REFUSE to use ANYTHING I hate using. If you have a problem with this keep it to yourself I WILL NOT change my ways just because YOU think I should.

Well, I'd like to apologise for those particular suggestions, then, and admit that I only looked through the decklist and skimmed past your later notes. Each to their own, although I haven't felt any need for Bribes when playing Bujins. However, I don't think suggestions for a card game is really worth getting so heated up over.
As a closing note on your example, by the way, dropping Dark Hole on Bujins should only net you a +1 at most or even be a -1 if the Bujin player has his defenses up.

kpnut

kpnut

the Cry of the Wind

• Veteran Members
  • 2,878 posts

Well, I'd like to apologise for those particular suggestions, then, and admit that I only looked through the decklist and skimmed past your later notes. Each to their own, although I haven't felt any need for Bribes when playing Bujins. However, I don't think suggestions for a card game is really worth getting so heated up over.
As a closing note on your example, by the way, dropping Dark Hole on Bujins should only net you a +1 at most or even be a -1 if the Bujin player has his defenses up.

Actually the rant is because in any Deck Vault topic I create that actually gets response I guarantee that someone will suggest that I take the Bribes out and replace them with the Solemns, it's not anything against you specifically it's just that you were unlucky enough to have the post that broke the camel's back. Also the Dark hole thing was an example, not necessarily for the Bujin but in general.

F1shies

F1shies

Veteran Member

• 308 posts

Actually the rant is because in any Deck Vault topic I create that actually gets response I guarantee that someone will suggest that I take the Bribes out and replace them with the Solemns, it's not anything against you specifically it's just that you were unlucky enough to have the post that broke the camel's back. Also the Dark hole thing was an example, not necessarily for the Bujin but in general.

Alright, that's understandable enough. I kind of know that feeling in smaller scale.

As for the deck, you can consider running Summoner Monks to get out those Yamatos faster, although I've generally found them to be slightly unnecessary.

Hakuoro1

Hakuoro1

• 18 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 3h 7m 8s
  • Team:|TWGs| The Waifu Gunslingers
Outside of the whole -1 darkbribeisabadcard thing. Warning works differently than Bribe. I would say that if you're having a hard time dealing with spells and traps more than what is being summoned. Run Bribe, no questions there. Even though I don't like bribe... Also, can you post your most current decklist? It would be nice to see the most updated version, so I can know what you have before I make a suggestion?
Posted Image
Sig by: Releane

kpnut

kpnut

the Cry of the Wind

• Veteran Members
  • 2,878 posts

Outside of the whole -1 darkbribeisabadcard thing. Warning works differently than Bribe. I would say that if you're having a hard time dealing with spells and traps more than what is being summoned. Run Bribe, no questions there. Even though I don't like bribe... Also, can you post your most current decklist? It would be nice to see the most updated version, so I can know what you have before I make a suggestion?

Yeah sure, got distracted.

RareHunter

RareHunter

Inzektor Veteran

• Veteran Members
  • 7,735 posts
    • Time Online: 159d 20h 36m 29s
  • Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/adi.goofy
  • Twitter:@adigoofy
-2 ***** thing between Starlight and Torrential
+2 Fiendish chain

Stop asking Inzektor's Ruling, click banner below to find your answer

9Foab.jpg

MY DECK LIST

298531.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.