ThreeDecks21

ThreeDecks21

Elite Member

• Veteran Members
  • 1,877 posts
    • Time Online: 84d 5h 26m 59s
  • Team:none

Tidal Tin:
1. Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls (Secret)
2. Number 11: Big Eye (Super)
3. Metaion, the Timelord (Super)
4. High Priestess of Prophecy (Super)
5. Diamond Dire Wolf (Super)

Blaster Tin:
1. Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos (Secret)
3. Mermail Abyssmegalo (Super)
4. Fog King (Super)
5. Cardcar D (Super)

Konami does this, they just drained us at least 100 Million easily.

I would agree with you except for the fact metaion is hit or miss, reprinting him in the place of say karakuri burei seems really stupid, reprinting burei is a smart play

http://forum.dueling...to-draw-people/ <---- My trades/wants

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a ferris wheel!!!!

"Do you like apples?" "Yeah." "Well, I got her number. How do you like them apples?"

My Decks that I run in real life: Hieratics, Constellars, Hunders, and Gimmick Puppets

gelaion

gelaion

Elite Member

• Veteran Members
  • 2,901 posts
    • Time Online: 147d 23h 22m 25s
  • Team:[FOG] Owner/Captain/Founder

konami not only did you make a broken deck design but you also made reprints for it to make it affordable BAD MOVE

good move, now the budget player has a chance

gelaionname.png

teJosK0.jpg

NUDEoctopus

NUDEoctopus

• 29 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 4h 33m 36s
Holy cannoli, these tins will run me dry. Not only am I a rarity *****, but I can't stand swapping cards between decks. Now I'll have to fork over the cash for the tins to splash into my Fire Fist and Mermails, and I'll want another whole set to build a pure Elemental Dragon deck. O.o

lord_ivan

lord_ivan

Honorable Member

• 973 posts
    • Time Online: 72d 21h 3m 53s
  • Team:[KORT] Knight Of the Round Table
Wow this is a very interesting move coming from Konami, this way the people that want to use the Elemental Dragons (Dragon Rulers) as tech for decks like Dragunity/Mermails/Gadgets/FireFists will not have a though time spending lots of money, looking at this there are possibilities of the chibis being on their respective tin, the extra deck being the expensive cards needed to play the pure elemental build is also a mind game looking as the only efficient way to hit Elementals is by hitting the extra deck cards (that or limiting all chibis which I see unlikely).

genexwrecker

genexwrecker

Dnf Suggestion Nerd

• Veteran Members
  • 7,633 posts
    • Time Online: 216d 21h 25m 9s

Tidal Tin:
2. Number 11: Big Eye (Super) nope konami loves money
3. Metaion, the Timelord (Super) im on the edge here not many people use it only stall purposes and burn and hand combos
4. High Priestess of Prophecy (Super) konami doesnt want to make one of the sexiest monsters in the game easy to get
5. Diamond Dire Wolf (Super) this was just released and is already at a very low price from what it once was

Blaster Tin:
2. Number 11: Big Eye (Super) lol not going to happen anytime soon
3. Mermail Abyssmegalo (Super) lol its not going to happen anytime soon
4. Fog King (Super) yep
5. Cardcar D (Super) really possible to happen

73fz.png

cDmiCbn.png

yU6bUjL.png

ItyCqOB.png

Cyberheroplasma and Vampire prince for forbidden limited section mods. LET THE PINK TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!

theamatuer

theamatuer

lawyering pro

• Veteran Members
  • 2,533 posts
    • Time Online: 130d 10h 49m 45s
  • Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/albert.zhou1
  • Team:TLCK

Tidal Tin:

Blaster Tin:
4. Fog King (Super)
5. Cardcar D (Super)

why would the WATER type fog king be with the FIRE type blaster tin?
Srsly at least they would sort the cards via attribute somewhat

Vehement Bujin User since thier reveal

FOR THE GLORY OF SATAN CLAUS

team The Last Crimson Knights [TLCK] is recruiting.  Apply here!

http://forum.dueling...lk-to-the-hand/  Fear the hand control

Virtuoso

Virtuoso

Veteran Member

• 526 posts
    • Time Online: 17d 23h 13m 52s

Tidal Tin:

Blaster Tin:
4. Fog King (Super)
5. Cardcar D (Super)

That list gets me hard

I want to put in my 2 cents, and hopefully stop the annoying, "konami is greedy" argument

to be realistic, konami makes moeny only off sales, not individual card prices. that being said, having a rare, coveted card in a pack will definitely increase sales, but none of the individual card prices go to them.

again, That being said, your critisicm of Big eye not being reprinted because konami wants to make money off it, is illogical, because a box that came out near exactly 1 year ago is not only being printed less, it's being bought less, since the individual card market is already saturated with the cards wanted from that box

So logically, what would make konami more money? a super rare version that will stimulate tin sales like god knows how much? or retaining rarity as to make money off an ancient pack? remember, konami does not profit off indivual card rarity, other than to use that rarity to promote sales, only vendors profit off inflation

Edited by Virtuoso, 03 May 2013 - 02:11 AM.

genexwrecker

genexwrecker

Dnf Suggestion Nerd

• Veteran Members
  • 7,633 posts
    • Time Online: 216d 21h 25m 9s

I want to put in my 2 cents, and hopefully stop the annoying, "konami is greedy" argument

never said they were they just havent gotten their moneys worth of salt yet from the people that lose to these decks XD

if we follow the reprint pattern they will be reprinted in a fall tin set or in the december tin set this year

73fz.png

cDmiCbn.png

yU6bUjL.png

ItyCqOB.png

Cyberheroplasma and Vampire prince for forbidden limited section mods. LET THE PINK TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!

zethremar

zethremar

Veteran Member

• 311 posts
    • Time Online: 31d 12h 14m 3s
  • Team:Free Agent.
For those of you wondering this is real and has been confirmed by a German Konami Staff member and mod of the biggest european yugioh forum. Here is the post for those interested: http://www.etcg.de/f...441#post2832441

Posted ImagePosted Image

Megames1

Megames1

Chirp Da Nurp

• Veteran Members
  • 1,360 posts
    • Time Online: 154d 20h 6m 10s
  • Facebook:Isayah Phanord
  • Youtube:TheMegames1
  • Team:[DLLR] Cause we got money!
If one of those 2 tins is a Redox tin, I may just complete my Heraldic Redox deck.

Check out my card topics. They not half bad.

• Number C102: Fallen Seraph - Noble Archfiend (Anime Effect Discussion)
  • Number 103: Ragna Zero (Anime Effect Discussion)
  • Number C103: Ragna Infinity (Anime Effect Discussion)
  • Rank-Up-Magic Quick Chaos & Admire Des Thousand (Anime Effect Discussion)

Virtuoso

Virtuoso

Veteran Member

• 526 posts
    • Time Online: 17d 23h 13m 52s

never said they were they just havent gotten their moneys worth of salt yet from the people that lose to these decks XD

if we follow the reprint pattern they will be reprinted in a fall tin set or in the december tin set this year

Which is probably the exact time these tins will come out

HikariOblivion

HikariOblivion

Archfiend Commander

• Veteran Members
  • 1,777 posts
    • Time Online: 231d 14h 35m 21s
  • Team:Team Elemental Mistress (TEM)

GAOV is probably not going to be in the next tins, therefore Konami *HAS* gotten their money's worth from the set. It's not like they're going to keep selling GAOV packs. That being as it is, I'd guess we get Big Eye reprinted soon, but honestly I think it being what it is, it'd probably be in a reprint pack as opposed to a tin. Such as the upcoming Battle Pack, or a Gold Series.

I color the world in the hues of my madness.MalkavArchfiend.png

SavrCosmicFighter

SavrCosmicFighter

Yggdrasil's Guardian Stag

• Administrator
  • 592 posts
    • Time Online: 46d 21h 14m 24s

GAOV is probably not going to be in the next tins, therefore Konami *HAS* gotten their money's worth from the set. It's not like they're going to keep selling GAOV packs. That being as it is, I'd guess we get Big Eye reprinted soon, but honestly I think it being what it is, it'd probably be in a reprint pack as opposed to a tin. Such as the upcoming Battle Pack, or a Gold Series.

Bounzer was already in a tin and that was from GAOV as was Helio
only thing of any real value left in there is Car D and Gaia/Atum who have a steady value

Posted Image
Because Antlers.

[SCK]ALEX45

[SCK]ALEX45

Myrmeleo's Boytoy ;)

• Veteran Members
  • 513 posts
    • Time Online: 27d 1h 27m 46s
  • Twitter:elementalfury96
  • Youtube:teamrapidkarma
  • Team:Rapid Karma

why would the WATER type fog king be with the FIRE type blaster tin?
Srsly at least they would sort the cards via attribute somewhat

Not usually. It's mostly just random promos in each, I can't even think of any attribute-based tins with their promos off the top of my head.

Big Eye is going to get reprinted in either the Number Hunters set or a Tin as a secret, just like Heliopolis. Same goes for High Priestess and Megalo. And TBH instead of Diamond Dire Wolf, yeah, I could see a reprint of Burei.
My Trade Thread: http://forum.dueling...alex45s-trades/
I liek Shapesnatch.
Posted Image
Props to danna45 for the sig!

DMaster2

DMaster2

Elite Member

• Veteran Members
  • 5,570 posts
    • Time Online: 89d 23h 13m 33s
As expected the chibis are in LoTG. My hope is that Konami want to make as much money as possible with them in TCG before sept so they can butcher them next banlist. Because if the duo EDrags-prophecy continue untouched after september i'm really going to quit the game. This march is already bad enough of a format.

Bring Heavy Storm back TCG!

Many archetypes deserve more support -> http://forum.dueling...ng-2013-update/

HikariOblivion

HikariOblivion

Archfiend Commander

• Veteran Members
  • 1,777 posts
    • Time Online: 231d 14h 35m 21s
  • Team:Team Elemental Mistress (TEM)

Bounzer was already in a tin and that was from GAOV as was Helio
only thing of any real value left in there is Car D and Gaia/Atum who have a steady value

And Big Eye.

I color the world in the hues of my madness.MalkavArchfiend.png

silversalamence11

silversalamence11

The Ultimate British Nightmare

• Veteran Members
  • 864 posts
    • Time Online: 76d 1h 6m 36s
  • Team:None atm

Big Eye is going to get reprinted in either the Number Hunters set...

Big Eye WILL NOT be in the Number Hunters set. The 10 reprints will be cards that will be released as a holo that were either common or rare (and Big Eye doesn't fit that criteria).

Edited by silversalamence11, 03 May 2013 - 01:17 PM.

Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare (and Froakie) gets to occupy my sig

Posted Image

Created by The Dark Knight (on YCM)

Posted Image

[SCK]ALEX45

[SCK]ALEX45

Myrmeleo's Boytoy ;)

• Veteran Members
  • 513 posts
    • Time Online: 27d 1h 27m 46s
  • Twitter:elementalfury96
  • Youtube:teamrapidkarma
  • Team:Rapid Karma

Big Eye WILL NOT be in the Number Hunters set. The 10 reprints will be cards that will be released as a holo that were either common or rare (and Big Eye doesn't fit that criteria).

You DO NOT know that for sure. Do you work at Konami? Didn't think so.

Anyway, it is either in a Tin or the Number Hunters set. Which one? We have yet to find out.
My Trade Thread: http://forum.dueling...alex45s-trades/
I liek Shapesnatch.
Posted Image
Props to danna45 for the sig!

Geminia999

Geminia999

Ocean Dragon Lord

• Veteran Members
  • 5,744 posts
    • Time Online: 243d 3h 7m 38s
  • Team:Who needs one

Anyway, it is either in a Tin or the Number Hunters set. Which one? We have yet to find out.

Considering the description of the set includes that wording, I think it's safe to say it's true and Big eye doesn't fit into that criteria. So No, it's not in Number Hunter.

DbOfRaW.jpg

Anthony Stark

Anthony Stark

• 262 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 1h 31m 57s
Calm down you guys. Big Eye will get a reprint eventually Konami can't keep releasing splashable rank 7s as secrets forever. It's unhealthy for the game. Either Via tins or some other avenue Big Eye will get a reprint. Now go take a chill pill then go out and see my new movie. I look great in it!
No, Tony Stark plays yugioh. Not pokemon. I run a multi-million dollar company. I don't have time for IV breeding and EV training.

dominionGTR

dominionGTR

Kogarashi the Wanderer

• 471 posts
    • Time Online: 23d 15h 23m 31s
  • Team:[DKCT] Team Dark City
Even if this is real which I highly doubt, go ahead and empty your pockets for these tins just so they can get banned and next year you'll look at your binder and be like " why did I buy all of this?"

If you don't believe me think of what most people did after inzektors got hit, most of them tried to sell it and couldn't get rid of it to save there life, so honestly you can have it you can have all the cards but ill just sit back and watch all this come undone and then laugh.

So, prophecies one of the most expensive decks and e dragons which will earn Konami more money. So enjoy your format :P

9111.png

URG1jwy.png

8qksvvN.png

Ratskin

Ratskin

Elite Member

• Veteran Members
  • 2,583 posts
    • Time Online: 124d 16h 10m 22s

Even if this is real which I highly doubt, go ahead and empty your pockets for these tins just so they can get banned and next year you'll look at your binder and be like " why did I buy all of this?"

If you don't believe me think of what most people did after inzektors got hit, most of them tried to sell it and couldn't get rid of it to save there life, so honestly you can have it you can have all the cards but ill just sit back and watch all this come undone and then laugh.

So, prophecies one of the most expensive decks and e dragons which will earn Konami more money. So enjoy your format :P

If you'd read the entire thread you'd see they've been confirmed.

Except for the part where Konami has learned to use the Ban List as a money tool. Given there is no possible explanation for Rai-Ohs hit last time, and the fact Mermails/Atlanteans weren't touched (The former can be seen as them making Spellbooks look better in time for Judgement, and the latter because they still had inbound support). Whilst Incarnates deserve a hit, it's possible that they will scapegoat Drago-SAC or Big Eye or one of the spells, so they can continually make money from these, even if it's as little as printing more good Rank 7's.

Not to mention some people will only want certain copies of the dragons, some players would rather pay tin costs than buying them all as singles, oh and the fact people are more than happy to spend money in order to get Meta level decks.

If people cared about the fact they'll get a banlist hit and become near worthless (Which for Dragon Rulers, unless they are out right banned won't be happening because they are the ultimate attribute support), then the game wouldn't exist as it does right now.

2r68WSt.png

The Joker will Lock all....

Thanks to someone from CGC.

silversalamence11

silversalamence11

The Ultimate British Nightmare

• Veteran Members
  • 864 posts
    • Time Online: 76d 1h 6m 36s
  • Team:None atm

*60 card set: 50 brand new cards, plus 10 cards re-released as foil cards for the first time*
Since Big Eye was a foil card when it was first released, it does not meet that criteria.

Edited by silversalamence11, 04 May 2013 - 07:15 AM.

Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare (and Froakie) gets to occupy my sig

Posted Image

Created by The Dark Knight (on YCM)

Posted Image

Miror B.

Miror B.

Master of SWOG

• Chat Moderator
  • 9,376 posts
    • Time Online: 223d 20h 22m 54s

We don't know when or how they'll get hit.
Besides not everyone's buying 3 of each.

About Miror

Think about this for a bit:

'DN experience' indicates how much sensual pleasure you give to your partner. If you play with your deck well, and give the other person a good time, then everyone can get a good experience out of it.

Yawgmoth

Yawgmoth

• 84 posts
    • Time Online: 8d 28m 58s
People are forgetting about Dragosack. Even if we get E-Drag tins AND a big-eye reprint, the deck will still be ungodly expensive as long as Dragosack is secrect(which has been confirmed). Unless we get a Dragosack reprint in the tins as well, they will do nothing to make E-Drags a "budget" option since Dragosack's price will be insane. So budget players should not celebrate yet...
Posted Image

Dragons and mages can die like any other creature.
The glorious infection is eternal. Verz and Phyrexia forever!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: E-drags, rank 7, what!!, 240 dollars

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.