Photo

mecha phantom beast dracosack

Best Answer HEBS721, 16 May 2013 - 10:15 PM

You basically just asked the same question twice. The token and the Mecha Phantom Beast are both being destroyed simultaneously. Since at that time the Mecha Phantom Beast cannot be destroyed, it will live while the token dies.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Mr.Loay

Mr.Loay

• 49 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 15h 6m 19s

first question : if I have dracosack with it tokens and my opponent activite dark hole what I will destroy did I will destroy tokens only or I will destroy dracosack and tokens ?

second question : If I have dracosack with 1 token and I have light and darkness dragon and my opponent destroy light and darkness dragon and his effect activite  to destroy all cards on my field so what I will on my field did I will destroy token only or dracosack and token ? thanks for answers my question :)

genexwrecker

genexwrecker

The dnf suggestion Professional

• Veteran Members
  • 7,775 posts
    • Time Online: 219d 13h 33m 59s

only the tokens follow  field barrier vs heavy storm ruling

same thing for ladd

73fz.png

cDmiCbn.png

yU6bUjL.png

ItyCqOB.png

If you want to know if a suggestion has been accepted or denied before and it is not in dets heard it before topic feel free to ask me on my profile feed. I know the most about the suggestions and what has been accepted,denied,and suggested in the past.(aka I am a nerd in that section)

HEBS721

HEBS721

~Harbinger of Anarchy~

• 1,445 posts
    • Time Online: 42d 9h 55m 38s
✓  Best Answer

You basically just asked the same question twice. The token and the Mecha Phantom Beast are both being destroyed simultaneously. Since at that time the Mecha Phantom Beast cannot be destroyed, it will live while the token dies.

||~Madolche~||~Mist Valley~||~Noble Knight~||~Psychic~||~Wind-Up~||

cqIWeyf.jpg?1
||~RC-1~||

Mr.Loay

Mr.Loay

• 49 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 15h 6m 19s

thanks for the answers :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.