Photo

Tidal Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls And Atlanteans

Best Answer Zeh, 17 May 2013 - 02:50 PM

Dragoons only triggers when it is sent for a cost.  In the given scenario, only the first Dragoons (the one being discarded with Tidal) is being sent to activate an effect.   The second Dragoons is being sent as part of a card effect, not as a cost.  Therefore only one Dragoons would trigger.

Tl;dr You get the effect of one of your Dragoons.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

! starly !

! starly !

• Team:Team Djinn

Question:

I use tidal effect to pitch itself and an atlantean dragoons to the grave to dump another atlantean dragoons to the graveyard.Will i get to resolve both atlantean dragoons or only the one that was sent from hand.

mido9

mido9

I think I'm sane

Only the one from hand, since sending from deck for tidal isnt to activate its effect.

Zeh

Zeh

Instrumentum Mortis

• Team:AE

✓  Best Answer

Dragoons only triggers when it is sent for a cost.  In the given scenario, only the first Dragoons (the one being discarded with Tidal) is being sent to activate an effect.   The second Dragoons is being sent as part of a card effect, not as a cost.  Therefore only one Dragoons would trigger.

[3:16:23 AM] F. Barkles the Magnificent: your first mistake was thinking

Zhadow: i love how zeh is like "sure, gonna brutalize your wishes and dreams either way"

[8:00:23 PM] Mario: id be really embarassed right now
[8:00:25 PM] Mario: if i knew what shame was

Redeyes32111

Redeyes32111

A Cheerleader

No, Dragoons effect only activates when it is used to ACTIVATE a WATER Monsters effect

Edit: Double Ninja'd :mellow:

Edited by Redeyes32111, 17 May 2013 - 02:53 PM.

In-Game Senior Administrator 

I never like to work based on trust. It takes hard work to build up trust, but only an instant to lose it. There's no less profitable investment. -Ushiromiya Kyrie

IjPWt1k.png

! starly !

! starly !

• Team:Team Djinn

thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.