Photo

Constellar Omega vs Waboku/Messenger of Peace

Best Answer infernity master7, 01 June 2013 - 12:21 AM

1. Waboku does not affect any monsters, it just sets a condition.

2. Messenger of Peace says it stops monsters with 1500 attack or more attacking, so it is affecting monsters and Omega can make Constellars immune to this. Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

! starly !

! starly !

• 50 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 53m 30s
  • Team:Team Djinn

I attack with omega my opponent flips waboku and i chain omega effect.Lets say they have a face up petite dragon.Will it die and they take damage?

If there is a face up MoP and i activate omegas effect can all face up constellar at the time attack?

infernity master7

infernity master7

• 55 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 9h 15m 58s
✓  Best Answer
1. Waboku does not affect any monsters, it just sets a condition.

2. Messenger of Peace says it stops monsters with 1500 attack or more attacking, so it is affecting monsters and Omega can make Constellars immune to this.

The_Deadman

The_Deadman

DN's Civil Rights Activist

• Member (no team leader)
  • 2,996 posts
    • Time Online: 96d 22h 5m 32s
  • Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/TheBeardedMelon
  • Twitter:http://twitter.com/thebeardedmelon
  • Youtube:youtube.com/user/AnchorfaceProduction
  • Team:DOLLAR Bills Y'all! [DLLR]

The key is in looking at the card text.

If a card becomes "unaffected" by other effects, this means any effect that would affect the card in question, not effects or conditions that would apply to other cards or players.

Threatening Roar, Dimension Gate, etc do not affect specific monsters. Waboku does, but it affects your monsters, not the opponent's. An opponent's Omega could not use its effect to be immune to Waboku and kill one of your monsters by battle, because Waboku is not affecting that Omega.

Messenger of peace is vice versa. It does affect Constellars, so Omega can get around this.

Posted Image
Thanks to danna45 for the above.

http://forum.dueling...ins/?p=1124905 Alduin: I actually see your point of view and am no longer annoyed at you.
Posted Image Posted Image

[1/31/2014 12:11:00 AM] Armand: i listen to deadman even when he's rude. it helps that he's not rude for the sake of it, but rather, he is just a bit, when necesarry (1/31/2014 12:11:16 AM) Erosion: That's because he's Saxton Hale himself (1/31/2014 12:12:17 AM) Vincent: So what, Deadman became DeadManlyMan? (1/31/2014 12:13:09 AM) Erosion: Basically, he's gotten so good at making insightful posts, he could go off on a drunken rant on how x is bad and y is good, but nobody will mind because he's damn good at what he does (1/31/2014 12:14:01 AM) Vincent: Well yeah, and that's who he is; he just feels the need to fight for what he believes in as hard as he is capable of, and he is capable of a lot.

The Vampire Prince

The Vampire Prince

I can take the sky from you

• Retired Staff
  • 2,381 posts
    • Time Online: 218d 21h 3m 20s

You take no Battle Damage this turn. Your monsters cannot be destroyed by battle this turn.

All "Constellar" monsters you currently control are unaffected by Spell/Trap effects this turn.

Waboku has nothing to do with your monsters, it places a condition on the field. Your opponent takes no damage, and their monsters cannot be destroyed by battle. Omega cannot stop this because it isnt affecting the monsters on the field but the players same goes for threatening roar. Your opponent cannot declare an attack. This means you as a player cannot do the action, it doesnt care about specific cards.

As for Messenger of Peace Omega will allow you to attack still this is because it affects the Constellar monsters directly.

prince_by_ikutothecat-d6ezj1h.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.