Photo

Bujin - Mikazuchi ?

Bujin

Best Answer DragonMasterLance, 20 June 2013 - 07:10 PM

Yes since it is a trigger effect it can activate during either player's turn as long as the trigger was met.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Rayjen

Rayjen

• 86 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 4h 38m 26s

Bujin - Mikazuchi

When a Beast-Warrior-Type "Bujin" monster you control is destroyed by battle or by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. During the End Phase, if a "Bujin" monster was sent from your hand to the Graveyard previously this turn: You can add 1 "Bujin" Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only control 1 face-up "Bujin - Mikazuchi".

okay, got this from wikia, and my question rests on this 1 part of his effect....

"During the End Phase, if a "Bujin" monster was sent from your hand to the Graveyard previously this turn:"

IF.. again "IF" i have this right... even if its my opponent's turn, and they attack say, him... and i use

Bujin Relic - Yata's

(When a "Bujin" Beast-Warrior-Type monster you control is targeted for an attack by an opponent's monster: You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard; negate the attack, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of the attacking monster's ATK. You can only use the effect of "Bujin Relic - Yata" once per turn.)

effect from my hand to negate said attack.. and Mikazuchi lives that turn till the end phase... can i use his effect as i met the requirements?

DragonMasterLance

DragonMasterLance

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • 576 posts
    • Time Online: 23d 20h 21m 14s
✓  Best Answer

Yes since it is a trigger effect it can activate during either player's turn as long as the trigger was met.

“I have grown tired once again of those who limit their study of the game to armchair judging as opposed to ACTUAL judging with constant real life involvement in the physical game.”

~John Danker

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bujin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.