Blue-Eyes Turbo Deck

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

American Gangster

American Gangster

• 8 posts
    • Time Online: 14h 16m 1s

vNm2Pon.png

I've recently had trouble with this deck and wondering what adjustments I could make. I mainly try to draw Blue-Eyes to the hand to summon through REDMD, Blue - Eyed Maiden, or Photon Sanctuary. I bring back Blue-Eyes with Blue-Eyed Maiden, Roar, Queen Dragun, Azure-Eyes, Monster Reborn, and REDMD. I don't know if it's better this way or to work strictly on discarding Blue-Eyes and then summoning him from the graveyard. Tips?

Skulblaka98

Skulblaka98

Elite Member

• Ruling Guru
  • 2,089 posts
    • Time Online: 73d 13h 1m 25s
First, why double Uktimate Dragon in the extra deck when you can't summon them?

How fast is this deck? I take it that you try to use Monk to summon Angel, then Maiden? Do you find that this combo is a bit slow often?

Also, what purpose does Debris Dragon serve? You're better of taking it out I think. You should also take out White Lightning Attack (I think that's the card; I can't tell) and add Cards of Consonance, since you have five targets for it.

The deck wants to be fast, but I think it's slowed down by the traps and its drawn out combos. You're better off either cutting out the traps and working on a more turbo deck with an engine such as Piper, or slowing it down by highenting the trap count and letting Maiden stall for a while.

Edited by Skulblaka98, 22 June 2013 - 04:25 AM.

See my profile for every ruling link you ever wanted!

BaroqueZwei: It's like that one trunk that Mad-Eye Moody had, only there's rulings stuff and tests in it instead of trussed-up owners. /Harry-Potter

Quotes of epicness:

doggymann

doggymann

Veteran Member

• 466 posts
    • Time Online: 12d 12h 52m 26s
  • Facebook:edmarmoreno@yahoo.com

vNm2Pon.png

I've recently had trouble with this deck and wondering what adjustments I could make. I mainly try to draw Blue-Eyes to the hand to summon through REDMD, Blue - Eyed Maiden, or Photon Sanctuary. I bring back Blue-Eyes with Blue-Eyed Maiden, Roar, Queen Dragun, Azure-Eyes, Monster Reborn, and REDMD. I don't know if it's better this way or to work strictly on discarding Blue-Eyes and then summoning him from the graveyard. Tips?

for starters change judgement to warning... then second cut one stone and one dark bribe  making your deck to 40

American Gangster

American Gangster

• 8 posts

First, why double Uktimate Dragon in the extra deck when you can't summon them?

How fast is this deck? I take it that you try to use Monk to summon Angel, then Maiden? Do you find that this combo is a bit slow often?

Also, what purpose does Debris Dragon serve? You're better of taking it out I think. You should also take out White Lightning Attack (I think that's the card; I can't tell) and add Cards of Consonance, since you have five targets for it.

The deck wants to be fast, but I think it's slowed down by the traps and its drawn out combos. You're better off either cutting out the traps and working on a more turbo deck with an engine such as Piper, or slowing it down by highenting the trap count and letting Maiden stall for a while.

1. I was planning on adding a Dragon's Mirror to summon him, but I thought that would be a bad idea considering my dragons would be out of play. I guess I forgot about them...
2. I agree with this. I took the Monks out and tried to go off of Derbis' effect with a Golem Dragon. 
3. Debris Dragon is a target for Cards of Consonance and I added a Golem Dragon to XYZ or synchro summon
4. Why take out the Burst Stream? It's great in getting rid of "can't be destroyed by battle" monsters and it's never a dead draw for me.
5. Hmmm...how many Pipers should I add what should I take out?

Noob me

Noob me

• 274 posts
    • Time Online: 20d 14h 20m 56s

Main Deck:

1- Play Elemental Hero Prisma in this build if you play Monk. It helps "Burst Stream of Destruction" as well as sending Blue-Eyes to the graveyard.

2- Cut of Mirror Force (Who's gonna attack a blue-eyes anyways?)

3- You got 2 mst and 3 dark bribe, try not having too much of those because there is too many monster effects these days

4- Cut 1 stone, blue-eyes would depend on what you think...

5- You can Add Komodo Dragon as it helps you summon Blue-Eyes and it is Debris Dragon Target, not everyone's favorite choice though.

Extra deck:

1- Try having multiple different rank 8 to serve different goal

2- You got no ways of synchroing for Stardust Dragon

3- 1 Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon is enough

4- You don't need that much Silver: 2 is enough

5- Maybe add more level 7 synchro monsters: Black Rose Dragon for example.

Piper is for another build.

Edited by Noob me, 22 June 2013 - 10:19 AM.

American Gangster

American Gangster

• 8 posts

Main Deck:

1- Play Elemental Hero Prisma in this build if you play Monk. It helps "Burst Stream of Destruction" as well as sending Blue-Eyes to the graveyard.

2- Cut of Mirror Force (Who's gonna attack a blue-eyes anyways?)

3- You got 2 mst and 3 dark bribe, try not having too much of those because there is too many monster effects these days

4- Cut 1 stone, blue-eyes would depend on what you think...

5- You can Add Komodo Dragon as it helps you summon Blue-Eyes and it is Debris Dragon Target, not everyone's favorite choice though.

Extra deck:

1- Try having multiple different rank 8 to serve different goal

2- You got no ways of synchroing for Stardust Dragon

3- 1 Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon is enough

4- You don't need that much Silver: 2 is enough

5- Maybe add more level 7 synchro monsters: Black Rose Dragon for example.

Piper is for another build.

If I add Prisma, should I side more with dumping Blue-Eyes in the graveyard and summoning him? 

Here's what I have so far. 
QpN3cvS.png

psychospacecow

psychospacecow

• 143 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 14h 59m 25s

If I add Prisma, should I side more with dumping Blue-Eyes in the graveyard and summoning him? 

Here's what I have so far. 
QpN3cvS.png

Dump 1 storm guard and 1 bright dragon and I think you'd be good. Maybe change a cards of cons. for a trade-in or card destruction.

Also, consider this guy when he comes out.

http://yugitube.com/thread-181639.html

Please, help me make my game a reality - http://www.gamesprou...d04362910000001

silverlotus92

silverlotus92

• 6 posts
    • Time Online: 10h 44m 16s

I would strongly recommend removing dark bribe for Champion's Vigilance, considering Blue-eyes is nearly always present on the field due to maiden and the various other support cards, and also vigilance has a much broader negation. Also Mist Wurm is a long shot but it's not impossible. One more thing, why not add Catastor since you have all those level one tuners?

Edited by silverlotus92, 24 June 2013 - 02:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.