Photo

I need help with Blue-Eyes Maiden Turbo deck. I plan to main this in real life!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

CeeZero

CeeZero

• 102 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 11h 27m 55s

3x Alexandrite Dragon                                        

3x Blue-Eyes White Dragon                                

3x Blue-Eyed Maiden                                         

3x White Stone of Legend                                  

2x Masked Dragon                                             

1x Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon              

3x Wonder Wand

3x Roar of the Silver Dragon

2x Cards of Consonance

2x Trade-In

2x Forbidden Lance

2x MST

1x Hand Destruction

1x Pot of Avarice

1x Heavy Storm

1x One for One

1x Monster Reborn

3x Call of the Haunted

1x Compulsory Evacuation Device

1x Castle of Dragon Souls

Thank you in advance!

Edited by CeeZero, 29 June 2013 - 09:52 AM.

psychospacecow

psychospacecow

• 143 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 14h 59m 25s

An extra deck would help. You could replace the masked dragons with shining angels to get out maiden, replace the alexs and 1 wonder wand with 2 summoner monks and 2 e hero prismas to get out queen dragun djinn (prisma eff to dump out blue eyes to grave after summoning with summoner monk then xyz and get out a blue) Also, maiden is kind of vital to the deck so you might not want to run wand at all.

Please, help me make my game a reality - http://www.gamesprou...d04362910000001

Sorreah182

Sorreah182

Elite Member

• Veteran Members
  • 2,566 posts
    • Time Online: 124d 5h 45m 6s

3x Alexandrite Dragon

3x Blue-Eyes White Dragon

3x Blue-Eyed Maiden

3x White Stone of Legend

2x Masked Dragon

1x Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon

3x Wonder Wand

3x Roar of the Silver Dragon

2x Cards of Consonance

2x Trade-In

2x Forbidden Lance

2x MST

1x Hand Destruction

1x Pot of Avarice

1x Heavy Storm

1x One for One

1x Monster Reborn

3x Call of the Haunted

1x Compulsory Evacuation Device

1x Castle of Dragon Souls

Thank you in advance!

boneyard is arguably one of the best cards in the deck, your not running a single one? why not at least two? it makes your calls and if you put emeral in your extra, plays much more viable. 

Best post I've read since kuriboh logic, very true and worth the read: 
http://forum.dueling...ight-way-to-fl/

! Gold Paladin

! Gold Paladin

★ Zero-maX ★

• 3,041 posts
    • Time Online: 86d 7h 47m 53s
  • Location:climbing up your window and stealing your card games

-2 mask dragon

+2 shining angel ( cause it searches maiden )

-3 alex draon ( not really that useful without rabbit or boneyard )

+2 effect veiler ( good against meta and is also wonder wand target and tuner )

+1 honest

-1 hand destruction ( you got trade in,redmd and maiden to take care of blue eyes in hand )

-3 coth ( already got 3 roar )

+1 castle

+1 evac

+1 dark hole

+1 burst stream of destruction

anyway theres a lot of different ways to make this deck so try different cards and builds and see what you like.

tumblr_lxfllcPuSs1qjnvkbo1_250.gif

ah3dNO2.jpg

Know your yugioh abbreviations http://forum.dueling...-abbreviations/

CeeZero

CeeZero

• 102 posts

@psychospacecow - There is an extra deck I just forgot to add it. My bad; I'll edit it in later. Thanks!

@Sorreah182 - I've never heard of a card called 'Boneyard' but I'll search it. Also Emeral is a good call. Thanks!

@! Gold Paladin - I don't like the Angel idea as it takes time to set up and can be slow sometimes but I'll give it a go, Veilers and all the other cards are good options; I'll try them out. Thanks!

xXBleedingLove<3xX

xXBleedingLove<3xX

• 233 posts
    • Time Online: 15d 2h 58m 21s

@psychospacecow - There is an extra deck I just forgot to add it. My bad; I'll edit it in later. Thanks!

@Sorreah182 - I've never heard of a card called 'Boneyard' but I'll search it. Also Emeral is a good call. Thanks!

@! Gold Paladin - I don't like the Angel idea as it takes time to set up and can be slow sometimes but I'll give it a go, Veilers and all the other cards are good options; I'll try them out. Thanks!

How is Shining Angel Slow?

You set it and summon Maiden, if they attack  or target, instant Blue-Eyes. That isn't slow at all.

Posted Image

Posted Image

CeeZero

CeeZero

• 102 posts

People don't really run into the Angel, even if it's set but I have tried it and I do like it after giving it another try; it's better than Masked Dragon though.

AkashMoney

AkashMoney

Veteran Member

• 396 posts
    • Time Online: 7d 20h 37m 25s

How is Shining Angel Slow?

You set it and summon Maiden, if they attack  or target, instant Blue-Eyes. That isn't slow at all.

Anything you set is inherently slow because its effect will not activate the turn you use it.  Setting a card forces you to invest 1 turn into setting it; something that you usually cannot afford in todays meta game.  Traps are slow as well because you cannot use them to gain advantage the turn you recieve them from your deck.

alakazam.gif

dasulman

dasulman

• 96 posts
    • Time Online: 8d 23h 40m 24s

<3 blue eyes, i spent a while on this, feel free to criticize any choices (providing reasoning) and hope this helps: 

42 - these numbers show the number of cards left in your deck. 

cards of consonance, trade-in and white stone i think are far too chancy as a draw engine - on the other hand there's no other good way for a draw engine for this deck, I'd just feel safer running 3 upstart goblins - with all the damage you're gonna do (hopefully) it shouldn't be difficult to wipe out the deficit. If you still want a way to thin your deck, go dragon ravine - then use that 3 call of the haunted, and the other res cards.
-3 CoC
-3 trade-in
+3 upstart goblin
+3 ravine
stone other than the CoC need i think is redundant - you're tuning needs are covered by maiden, and maiden can be called by shining angel, plus there's very little you can do with BEWD in your hand, compared to your graveyard and without stone, there's no need for masked dragon, since any sort of defense it gave is also covered by shining angel
-3 stone
+2 shining angel
-2 masked dragon
Wonder wand is again a bit chancy, requires maiden and even with a 3 card 0 turn wait, or a 6 card 1 turn wait, its still chancy even with a deck of 37 (upstart goblin basically doesn't count as a card XD ) 
-3 wonder wand
pot of avarice - gah, evil. Odds are terrible that you'll want to use this card, this deck relies very heavily on SS, the only play you realistically have after playing this is setting shining angel, and praying it doesn't get destroyed by S/T/ME. Not good
-1 pot of avarice
If you're running REDMD, then why not a wyvern? with ravine and dragon mausoleum (bone yard is it called now?), you'll definitely be able to mill it and REDMD to summon it, just don't run anymore than 1, otherwise they're redundant.
+1 Red eyes wyvern
forbidden lance is nice, but may be add in forbidden dress? stops destruction effects and targets, so stops black ship of corn, evac device, torrential, dragossack, big eye... (questionable call, my 2 cents) 
-1 lance
+2 dress
hand destruction... no stone for blue eyes for a + 1, and most of the cards you'll want anyways, redundant.
-1 card destruction
I'm sure that in the extra deck, there will be daigusto emeral and queen dragon (whatever her name is) both at (2) ( maybe 1 queen dragon) so that's 3, + maiden thats 6, but we'll call it 4/5 since she'll be used sooner, then REDMD so thats 5, 3 roars thats 8, + azure dragon (2) thats 10, monster rebon 11 - ways of ressurecting BEWD. call of the haunted isn't really needed is it? 
-3 call of the haunted
castle of dragonic souls. evil for this deck, you banish a blue eyes, you've lost it. 
-1 castle

now for the new additions
+ 1 rescue rabbit - basically if you've milled a BEWD already, means a daigusto emeral or queen dragon + BEWD on field - fantastic. 
+ 2 summoner monk - beauty card, these decks run a fair bit of magic so its almost guarenteed for an effect
+ 2 or 3 prisma - attained by summoner monk, mills a blue eyes, XYZ for daigusto / queen and resurrects it again! fantastic. 
+ 2 dragon's boneyard mills 3 or 4. for resurrection later - mill a BEWD and REDMD, then BEWD or wyverm or fill in the gaps from ravine. 
+ 1 dark hole - if all else goes to pot, there's dark hole

another optional card would be honest, just to throw off your opponent in a play - or you can side it or switch it out for the other cards mentioned above. 

extra deck ~ 
2 daigusto emeral - resurrection
1 queen dragon ... (her name, seriously?)  - resurrection
1 maestroke - the symphony djinn - defence, setting cards to destroy them with others etc. nice to have
1 lavalal chain - extra mill just in case. 
2/3 azure eyed silver dragon - resurrection ( for the /3 take one of the higher rankers out - this is more essential) 
1/2 thunder end dragon - destruction - (one of the more potent, for the /2 take other high ranker out) 
1 blue eyes ultimate - prisma's effect
1 catastor - may ask why? most the people who see maiden's eff see that its only if they interact with it that does the effect kick off, if they stop attacking and wait for indiscriminate effects that could destroy it, then if you're lucky you can whip out a level 4, tune and surprise them!
1 hieratic sun heliopolis - again destruction
1 galaxy eyes tachyon dragon - effect negation etc. 
1 ethereal dragglong (not sure if its on DN yet but its on ygo pro) for SS, and negates enemy dragon effects
1 gimmick puppet heaven's strings - sweeps the field of face up monster + burn damage
1 gimmick puppet giant killer - potentially gets rid of 2 dragon rulers in a turn + lots of burn damage, situation-based but nice to have in your pocket, just in case

sorry for the length, but I'm quite thorough
I'm not gonna try side decks, but should be easy to see weaknesses

Edited by dasulman, 03 July 2013 - 04:48 AM.

CeeZero

CeeZero

• 102 posts

<3 blue eyes, i spent a while on this, feel free to criticize any choices (providing reasoning) and hope this helps: 

42 - these numbers show the number of cards left in your deck. 

cards of consonance, trade-in and white stone i think are far too chancy as a draw engine - on the other hand there's no other good way for a draw engine for this deck, I'd just feel safer running 3 upstart goblins - with all the damage you're gonna do (hopefully) it shouldn't be difficult to wipe out the deficit. If you still want a way to thin your deck, go dragon ravine - then use that 3 call of the haunted, and the other res cards.
-3 CoC
-3 trade-in
+3 upstart goblin
+3 ravine
stone other than the CoC need i think is redundant - you're tuning needs are covered by maiden, and maiden can be called by shining angel, plus there's very little you can do with BEWD in your hand, compared to your graveyard and without stone, there's no need for masked dragon, since any sort of defense it gave is also covered by shining angel
-3 stone
+2 shining angel
-2 masked dragon
Wonder wand is again a bit chancy, requires maiden and even with a 3 card 0 turn wait, or a 6 card 1 turn wait, its still chancy even with a deck of 37 (upstart goblin basically doesn't count as a card XD ) 
-3 wonder wand
pot of avarice - gah, evil. Odds are terrible that you'll want to use this card, this deck relies very heavily on SS, the only play you realistically have after playing this is setting shining angel, and praying it doesn't get destroyed by S/T/ME. Not good
-1 pot of avarice
If you're running REDMD, then why not a wyvern? with ravine and dragon mausoleum (bone yard is it called now?), you'll definitely be able to mill it and REDMD to summon it, just don't run anymore than 1, otherwise they're redundant.
+1 Red eyes wyvern
forbidden lance is nice, but may be add in forbidden dress? stops destruction effects and targets, so stops black ship of corn, evac device, torrential, dragossack, big eye... (questionable call, my 2 cents) 
-1 lance
+2 dress
hand destruction... no stone for blue eyes for a + 1, and most of the cards you'll want anyways, redundant.
-1 card destruction
I'm sure that in the extra deck, there will be daigusto emeral and queen dragon (whatever her name is) both at (2) ( maybe 1 queen dragon) so that's 3, + maiden thats 6, but we'll call it 4/5 since she'll be used sooner, then REDMD so thats 5, 3 roars thats 8, + azure dragon (2) thats 10, monster rebon 11 - ways of ressurecting BEWD. call of the haunted isn't really needed is it? 
-3 call of the haunted
castle of dragonic souls. evil for this deck, you banish a blue eyes, you've lost it. 
-1 castle

now for the new additions
+ 1 rescue rabbit - basically if you've milled a BEWD already, means a daigusto emeral or queen dragon + BEWD on field - fantastic. 
+ 2 summoner monk - beauty card, these decks run a fair bit of magic so its almost guarenteed for an effect
+ 2 or 3 prisma - attained by summoner monk, mills a blue eyes, XYZ for daigusto / queen and resurrects it again! fantastic. 
+ 2 dragon's boneyard mills 3 or 4. for resurrection later - mill a BEWD and REDMD, then BEWD or wyverm or fill in the gaps from ravine. 
+ 1 dark hole - if all else goes to pot, there's dark hole

another optional card would be honest, just to throw off your opponent in a play - or you can side it or switch it out for the other cards mentioned above. 

extra deck ~ 
2 daigusto emeral - resurrection
1 queen dragon ... (her name, seriously?)  - resurrection
1 maestroke - the symphony djinn - defence, setting cards to destroy them with others etc. nice to have
1 lavalal chain - extra mill just in case. 
2/3 azure eyed silver dragon - resurrection ( for the /3 take one of the higher rankers out - this is more essential) 
1/2 thunder end dragon - destruction - (one of the more potent, for the /2 take other high ranker out) 
1 blue eyes ultimate - prisma's effect
1 catastor - may ask why? most the people who see maiden's eff see that its only if they interact with it that does the effect kick off, if they stop attacking and wait for indiscriminate effects that could destroy it, then if you're lucky you can whip out a level 4, tune and surprise them!
1 hieratic sun heliopolis - again destruction
1 galaxy eyes tachyon dragon - effect negation etc. 
1 ethereal dragglong (not sure if its on DN yet but its on ygo pro) for SS, and negates enemy dragon effects
1 gimmick puppet heaven's strings - sweeps the field of face up monster + burn damage
1 gimmick puppet giant killer - potentially gets rid of 2 dragon rulers in a turn + lots of burn damage, situation-based but nice to have in your pocket, just in case

sorry for the length, but I'm quite thorough
I'm not gonna try side decks, but should be easy to see weaknesses

Length is no problem at all, my friend. I like all the suggestions; the deck has been changed heavily form this build and plays a lot better. I tried but did not like Dragon Ravine and Prisma; for me and in my opinion there are better cards that get the job done. As for extra deck, you're pretty much exactly the same as mine. :) Thank you.

dasulman

dasulman

• 96 posts
    • Time Online: 8d 23h 40m 24s

Length is no problem at all, my friend. I like all the suggestions; the deck has been changed heavily form this build and plays a lot better. I tried but did not like Dragon Ravine and Prisma; for me and in my opinion there are better cards that get the job done. As for extra deck, you're pretty much exactly the same as mine. :) Thank you.

Really what other cards are there? I couldn't find much

CeeZero

CeeZero

• 102 posts

@dasulman - For me, I just didn't like Prisma; it feels out of place and odds are that you'll already have Blue-Eyes in the grave (happened to me countless times, all three that is) or cards that discard it or send it there and then you get pluses of them.

As for Ravine, I like it a lot but thee is still too much discarding going on and if it gets MST or Heavy'd = death and cursing. xD

Upstart is a great idea; might try it out. :D
I took out REDMD; good but too much SS, the deck doesn't need it.

I thank you for you time. :)

Edited by CeeZero, 04 July 2013 - 03:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.