Yusei x Fudo

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 807 posts
    • Time Online: 7d 11h 31m 36s

Deck:

TMqCWEM.png

ANY Fix?!

Edited by Yusei x Fudo, 27 June 2013 - 11:09 AM.

Arif786

Arif786

• 16 posts
    • Time Online: 11h 18m 10s

I don't see why you need 3 Maxx "C"'s. Remove 2 and add Dark bribe instead, much more useful for Evilswarms.

Current Single's win Streak: +18  ;)

Yin~

Yin~

.:Chaotic Deluge:. ~Brink of Madness~

• 1,611 posts
    • Time Online: 128d 5h 4m 39s
  • Youtube:Yin Izanami
  • Team:-

Deck:

jFShXIe.png

ANY Fix?!

-1 bird

+1 o' lantern 

-1 maxx C to side

+1 mandragora

___

side.dek (usually don't halp wit dis but I have a little time)

-2 TK (slow. dead unless first turn)

+1 EEV

+1 Droll

-2 Macro

+2 D. Fissure

Extra.dek needs another bahamut.

Yugioh Reference and Index: http://goo.gl/hzYsFP

tumblr_mskty6j8hE1rywvnho1_500.gif

ordaku

ordaku

• 64 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 23h 47m 9s
  • Team:East Coast Academy

-1 Thunderbird

-1 Solemn Warning (Surprisingly, this card actually hinders the deck more than it helps; keep Judgment though)

-1 Maxx "C" (Side a third if you must, but you honestly don't need to run 3 game 1.

+1 Dark Armed Dragon

+1-2 Effect Veiler (Still useful, especially since Rescue Rabbit still sees use)

As far as the side goes, drop a Macro Cosmos and add in either a third EEV or a Mind Crush. Both are great against Prophecy, which you'll be facing a lot. Also, I have to ask: why no Electric Virus?

I don't see why you need 3 Maxx "C"'s. Remove 2 and add Dark bribe instead, much more useful for Evilswarms.

You'd be better off with Dark Illusion than Dark Bribe. You're trying to win, not let your opponent break even on their plays.

Oh look its all of us in real life when we talk about the ban list except without the weapons

Goddess of War

Goddess of War

• 229 posts
    • Time Online: 13d 5h 44m 14s

Coming from someone who mains Evilswarms, this build looks pretty good. I personally prefer maining a couple of EEV cuz it is helpful against prophecy as well as other Evilswarms. I also main thunder kings since it can hurt both prophecy and dragon rulers. I don't run safe zones especially with forbidden dresses but this is all a matter of preference. What I see that I would recommend to u is considering making room for Evilswarm Nightmare in ur extra deck cuz it is an excellent card to use in mirror matches. Maybe u could take out the Daigusto Emeral since I have never really found much use of this card, I can see why people would run it but I haven't even seen anyone use it. For ur side deck, for a while I was running a couple of macro cosmos as well but I think 2 soul drains would be better since u already have imperial wall and soul drain is an excellent card to side against dragon rulers. Hope this helps.

b75i.png

devilslayer1230

devilslayer1230

断片化されたエンド

• War Adjudicator
  • 4,200 posts
    • Time Online: 161d 4h 9m 37s
  • PSN:devilslayer1230

Well, the build is pretty good but however here is a bit of advice I give:

-2 Fiendish Chain because it is too easy to work around Fiendish Chain these days, especially with cards like Rescue Rabbit and Justice of Prophecy that can bypass it, thus making Fiendish Chain a dead card in your s/t zone.

+2 Breakthrough Skill. Breakthrough Skill is much better than Fiendish Chain because you can use it in your turn when it is in your graveyard (heck, even when it is set the turn before then you can even use it in your turn if it is still on the field) to overcome a monster like Dracossack even if your opponent controls tokens and you have the appropriate means to do so. Not to mention the fact that it can be a very easy way to flush out your opponent's Infestation Pandemics in the mirror match.

Edited by devilslayer1230, 26 June 2013 - 01:03 PM.

| War Adjudicator | In-Game Senior Administrator | Ban Appeal/Abuse Report Handler Leader |

mywHgfK.png

devilslayer1230 sig done by (NGOD)Lt. Apollo. ^^

L5hwxSV.png

災害フラッシュ sig done by SlayerSage. ^^

-3rd Place in DN Clash 23
-Winner of DN Live 199

J3D33

J3D33

• 248 posts
    • Time Online: 19d 21h 26m 25s

-1 Maxx C

-1 Thunderbird

Thunderbird is just not good right now if you summon it against dragons, and you use the effect, you're likely getting OTK'd.

+2 Veiler

Maxx C is good, but I don't think 2 fiendish chains are enough. This is a personal preference, but to me I dont like that there are so many cards to avoid chain such as pandemic, mst, heavy, lance, or even blasters effect. It's good, but you can never have too much monster hate. 

Garganta

Garganta

• 29 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 16h 11m 10s

Fiendish is WAY better in Evilswarm. I don't hate breakthrough, I'm just telling it like it is for this deck. Not all decks need fiendish over breakthrough for example, Rulers (if they play it which not many do now) would want Breakthrough over Chain. Chain is for slower decks like evil swarm that don't get a lot of field presence each turn. It's better for the mirror, it's better for most match-ups. 

-1 Bird, it's just not that great.

+2-3 Veiler (This deck is basically like the OP version of Dino rabbit, why would you not run veiler when everything has an effect these days?)

+1 Mandra, why would you not run this card at 3?

+1 Pandemic, there is no such thing as a cloggy card that keeps all of your monsters protected from spells and traps-- esp since you're using Safzone.

-4-5 cards of your own choice.

I personally like dark illusion over other cards because it's great for the meta, and it's an up and coming trap for swarms as you can see most swarm decks that top an event now and days are running 2.

Imo Judgement is a bad card for this deck as you already have pandemic, safzone, dress, ect. It doesn't need a card that's going to take away half your lp to negate a single card. Again, I'm not saying that it isn't a good card in the right deck, but evilswarms don't have the lp to be throwing around willy nilly. In any case this is the best evilswarm I've seen on here.

Edit: Sorry, I was looking at Yin~ Quote.

Edited by Garganta, 26 June 2013 - 01:28 PM.

anther_suoh_mikoto_signature_by_pinkbear

Yusei x Fudo

Yusei x Fudo

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 807 posts

mandra already at 3.

And thx for advices every1.

Edited by Yusei x Fudo, 26 June 2013 - 01:29 PM.

Buried Android

Buried Android

• 192 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 21h 36m 26s

I would highly suggest adding in a Dark Armed Dragon, since the deck itself has tons of grave control, with Kerykeion banish/add effect, any XYZ detatch, and Gusto Emeral recycle/nm special summon. I understand any hesitation because of ophion, but you can simply detatch your last material for Dark Armed to come out. If you get out Dark Armed Dragon, its pretty much game over for the opponent.

I would also add another Compulsory and add in a Safe Zone, because you do have enough monster protection as it is, and another Compulsory will also demolish pesky cards like Dracossack or any set monster. Of course this is good too if you want to chain it to a dark hole on your monster as well, or any destroying effect/attack.

Breakthrough Skills are good, but I don't think they are really needed. I would cut both for another Forbidden Dress/Pandemic (I prefer Dress) and also add in that Dark Armed.

Vaskii and King of Feral Imps combo is good too, test out a King in the extra and a Vaskii in the side and see how you like it.

Yusei x Fudo

Yusei x Fudo

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 807 posts

Anything else?

MilleniumAlchemist

MilleniumAlchemist

Veteran Member

• 352 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 20h 39m 45s
  • Team:[DLLRS] D.O.L.L.A.R.S

heavy storm should be gone

kGRK2f9.jpg

ngeuZrX.gif

NTezSzV.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.