Photo

[Budget Evilswarm Deck]

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

0Destiny0

0Destiny0

• 13 posts
    • Time Online: 9h 22m 49s

Hello! I'm going to a tournament in a few days, and I have an Evilswarm deck in real life. I am not a hard core collector, and thus I don't have some of the big cards.

Note that I'm not looking to make a side deck yet!

List of cards I'm already looking for (No need to recommend them to me):

-Evilswarm Kerykion

-Another Pandemic

-Forbidden Dress

-Solemn Warning

-Another Fiendish chain

-Effect Vieler

-Safe zone

-Another Ophion

-Another Ouroboros

-Another Bahamut

-Another Rescue rabbit

Hraesvelg and Obliviwisp are both just filler with evilswarm names and useful effects.

Deck:

dkaOTQF.png

eD2LjtL.png

assasinatorking

assasinatorking

• 83 posts
    • Time Online: 19h 25m 49s

Why are you running two summoner monks?

d1n0man

d1n0man

Freedom will rise once again

• Veteran Members
  • 2,684 posts
    • Time Online: 72d 21h 51m 37s

yeah I was wondering that aswell.

I am gonna wait this out and we shall see if it comes true or not

pTbUFCq.png

0Destiny0

0Destiny0

• 13 posts

Why are you running two summoner monks?

yeah I was wondering that aswell.

They're just for filler, plus it's an instant xyz summon when I'm in a tight spot and don't need a heavy or a book of the moon.

eD2LjtL.png

infernitymage

infernitymage

Twisted steel and sex appeal

• Veteran Members
  • 2,888 posts
    • Time Online: 87d 2h 38s

if you can't afford kerykieons, I'd suggest you run verz laggia. whether you do that or not, you need a second rabbit. it's dirt cheap, so I don't exactly know how you're "looking" for one as it should be one of the easiest things to find

you only need one ouroboros, and 3 thunderbird is definitely too many. o'lantern and azzeroth are both good, cheap, and fairly commonplace here

Edited by infernitymage, 04 July 2013 - 04:21 PM.

Trade thread ->http://forum.dueling...ome-in-and-see/ <- Trade thread

Posted Image

d1n0man

d1n0man

Freedom will rise once again

• Veteran Members
  • 2,684 posts
    • Time Online: 72d 21h 51m 37s

im sorry but you run 8 spells. and I wouldn't want to be getting rid of any of those just to get an xyz out

if you can't afford kerykieons, I'd suggest you run verz laggia. whether you do that or not, you need a second rabbit. it's dirt cheap, so I don't exactly know how you're "looking" for one as it should be one of the easiest things to find

cant believe I forgot about that, yeah if you don't have the money go for this variant

I am gonna wait this out and we shall see if it comes true or not

pTbUFCq.png

EW Scarlet

EW Scarlet

「Impératrice de la Prophétie」

• Veteran Members
  • 647 posts
    • Time Online: 128d 12h 39m 47s

-1 Hraesvelg

+1 Azathoth

-2 Mirror Force

+2 Bottomless

+1 King Feral Imp

What's your budget like? It helps to know.

GolgothasTsundere

GolgothasTsundere

• 35 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 5h 26m 46s

Why not try switching one torrential and one mirror for 2 msts? Everyone keeps saying they're dead but they still help against things like fiendish and also another choice for summoner monk,which btw seems like a pretty good choice if you go for nightmare or shock master or even number 91: thunder spark dragon

AceDueler

AceDueler

• 7 posts
    • Time Online: 7h 52m 19s

I personally play with 2 veilers and 2 maxx c's and an xyz reborn.

xyz's

+1 feral imp

+1 number 16 shockmaster

+1 blackship

+1 gagaga cowboy

of course some of these varies on the situation but its nice to have

0Destiny0

0Destiny0

• 13 posts

you only need one ouroboros, and 3 thunderbird is definitely too many. o'lantern and azzeroth are both good, cheap, and fairly commonplace here

I'll go for verz laggia, and I just haven't gotten around to getting a second rescue rabbit. I also have o'lantern and azzeroth, but I found that with Obliviwisp, I can survive a turn of attacks with 2050 DEF, and then I can Xyz summon the next turn via normal summon. I don't like how you have to get rid of O'lantern. I'll consider him, but I'm not sure if it's the most efficient choice for me.

-1 Hraesvelg

+1 Azathoth

-2 Mirror Force

+2 Bottomless

+1 King Feral Imp

What's your budget like? It helps to know.

I'm not sure about King Feral Imp. I think I'll take out Hraesvelg though. I'll add the extra bottomlesses too, but I don't want to drop mirror force.

As for my budget, as long as it's under 10 dollars for a card, it should be alright. Nothing too rare.

eD2LjtL.png

infernitymage

infernitymage

Twisted steel and sex appeal

• Veteran Members
  • 2,888 posts
    • Time Online: 87d 2h 38s

I'll go for verz laggia, and I just haven't gotten around to getting a second rescue rabbit. I also have o'lantern and azzeroth, but I found that with Obliviwisp, I can survive a turn of attacks with 2050 DEF, and then I can Xyz summon the next turn via normal summon. I don't like how you have to get rid of O'lantern. I'll consider him, but I'm not sure if it's the most efficient choice for me.

obliviwisp is a personal choice . it's useful against dracossack I suppose, though prophecy are looking like the better deck of this format. it could still prove useful with prophecy builds starting to run fewer priestesses, and a brick wall that neither kycoo or jowgen can get over without star hall is good coupled with negation. I'd suggest taking out monks, 2-3 thunderbird, and hraelsvehagek for another rabbit, a playset of sabersauruses, and a lantern and/or azzeroth based on preference. all the single copy traps kinda hurt consistency and can't really contribute to the deck with one copy each. I'd take out terminus and bribe, and work around to include a second fiendish (though breakthrough skill just got reprinted, and is about $10-$13 now, so if that's in your budget, you should pick someof those up instead) and bth/eev to improve the chances of drawing them.

Edited by infernitymage, 04 July 2013 - 07:04 PM.

Trade thread ->http://forum.dueling...ome-in-and-see/ <- Trade thread

Posted Image

0Destiny0

0Destiny0

• 13 posts

obliviwisp is a personal choice . it's useful against dracossack I suppose, though prophecy are looking like the better deck of this format. it could still prove useful with prophecy builds starting to run fewer priestesses, and a brick wall that neither kycoo or jowgen can get over without star hall is good coupled with negation. I'd suggest taking out monks, 2-3 thunderbird, and hraelsvehagek for another rabbit, a playset of sabersauruses, and a lantern and/or azzeroth based on preference. all the single copy traps kinda hurt consistency and can't really contribute to the deck with one copy each. I'd take out terminus and bribe, and work around to include a second fiendish (though breakthrough skill just got reprinted, and is about $10-$13 now, so if that's in your budget, you should pick someof those up instead) and bth/eev to improve the chances of drawing them.

I'll be adding 3 sabersaurus, I'm getting rid of my monks, too. I decided that I won't be adding any of the lesser Evilswarms that don't help with the general deck; Effectively everything other than Castor, Thunderbird, Mandragora, and Heliotrope. I'll take the advice regarding the individual traps, and I'll start doubling up on them when I get them. I don't really want to take out thunderbirds yet, I'll keep two for sure, the one I take out will be for space with things like Tour Guides, Effect Veilers, etc.

eD2LjtL.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.