Photo

blue-eyed maiden questions

Best Answer HyperJYGBSP, 06 July 2013 - 10:50 PM

1:Blue Eyed Maiden first Negates.Special Summoning is not required to negate, so the effect can activate when it is attacked while Ophion is on the field

2:Maiden will still Summon.However Fiendish Chain/Whatever will then negate Maiden

3:IIRC Equip Cards always target upon activation

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

LDMASTER14

LDMASTER14

Ophion's Master

• Veteran Members
  • 1,798 posts
    • Time Online: 97d 3h 49m 12s

ok have a couple questions, some I think I know but wanna confirm :)

1) attack negation vs ophion

Can maiden negate an attack when ophion is on the field since part of that effect is special summoning a blue-eyes which of course ophion prevents. Or since it sasy then you can special...blah blah blah you can choose not to.

2) fiendish chain/breakthrough/all those negation cards 

I'm pretty sure it will work like this fiendish chain targeting maiden, maiden chains, CL1 negation CL2 maiden you get the blue-eyes then the negation, negates it's for the remainder of the turn/'till card is destroyed. Or will the card negate it's effects

3) do equip cards technically target? I'm positive they do I'm just heard some times they don't, or only certain one's do. I"m talking about when they're equipped to the monster.

thanks 

When this card is targeted for an attack: You can negate the attack, and if you do, change this card's battle position, then you can Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. When this face-up card is targeted by a card effect: You can Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. You can only use 1 "Blue-Eyed Maiden" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Edited by LDMASTER14, 06 July 2013 - 10:48 PM.

gYJ6Td2.png

http://i.imgur.com/rh9wRgg.png Genexwrecker's services are required 

IndelibleVioletLamprey.gif

HyperJYGBSP

HyperJYGBSP

The Galaxy's Honourable Infinity Blaze Galaxy Wizard Marshal

• 3,054 posts
    • Time Online: 120d 10h 6m 12s
  • Facebook:Hyper Cute
  • Twitter:Hyper Adorable
  • Youtube:HyperJYGBSP
  • Team:[DLLR] Team D.O.L.L.A.R.S's Quad Wielding Yoshi (Heh)(And NEVER CALL ME HYPER)
  • Location:Singapore - Twilight Of The Gods(Kamigami)[UTC + 8]
✓  Best Answer

1:Blue Eyed Maiden first Negates.Special Summoning is not required to negate, so the effect can activate when it is attacked while Ophion is on the field

2:Maiden will still Summon.However Fiendish Chain/Whatever will then negate Maiden

Edited by HyperJYGBSP, 06 July 2013 - 11:00 PM.

LDMASTER14

LDMASTER14

Ophion's Master

• Veteran Members
  • 1,798 posts
    • Time Online: 97d 3h 49m 12s

1:Blue Eyed Maiden first Negates.Special Summoning is not required to negate, so the effect will activate when it is attacked while Ophion is on the field

thanks 

gYJ6Td2.png

http://i.imgur.com/rh9wRgg.png Genexwrecker's services are required 

IndelibleVioletLamprey.gif

Prince Joker Circus

Prince Joker Circus

~Little Prince~

• Veteran Members
  • 1,449 posts
    • Time Online: 26d 5h 25m 44s
  • Team:DDD Co-Cap

1. You can choose whether or not to summon the blue eyes for it says "..then you can". You can activate the effect, but the special summon is a choice.

2. If maiden is chained to say breakthrough, maiden will summon the blue eyes then its effects will be negated for the remainder of the turn, or if fiendish chain, the remainder of the time either one of them is face up.

3. Equip spells target the monster they are being equipped to at activation, so maiden's effect will chain to the equip spell.

tumblr_mr84sr6Y4W1suv92yo1_500.gif

~Riveting Melody, Isn't It?~

[9:55:14 PM] Adam (Zeh): stop pretending to be black

[6:38:40 AM] Lukas Randegger (LukeRandi): Your opponent admitted defeat! Your Rating has decreased by 12!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.