Photo

Battlin' Boxer Glassjaw as Xyz Material

Best Answer Prince Joker Circus, 08 July 2013 - 09:35 PM

1. Glassjaw isnt sent as a cost, so its effect will activate.

2 and 3. If glassjaw is sent as a cost, its effect wont activate. Its effect will only activate if its sent to the grave by the card effect itself, not when sent because its a cost.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

YCheck137

YCheck137

"The price of freedom is high. It always has been."

• Xbox Live:YCheck137
  • Steam:YCheck137

I can't believe I'm asking these questions, but I really need a straight answer.

1)

If I Xyz Summon Lead Yoke with Glassjaw as a material, and I detach him with Lead Yoke's effect, do I get Glassjaw's effect?

2)

If I Xyz Summon Lavalval Chain, with Glassjaw as a material, if I detach him to dump a card, can I use Glassjaw's effect?  If so, on what?

3)

Same thing with other generic normal Xyz effects (detach -> do this)

Thanks in advance.

I really need to learn this stuff.  Time to get serious...  *Gets notebook*  *Writes notes*

I also apologize if this has been asked before.

Silence, when used correctly, can be louder than thunder...

Prince Joker Circus

Prince Joker Circus

✿ Little Prince ✿

• Team:[XIII]

✓  Best Answer

1. Glassjaw isnt sent as a cost, so its effect will activate.

2 and 3. If glassjaw is sent as a cost, its effect wont activate. Its effect will only activate if its sent to the grave by the card effect itself, not when sent because its a cost.

Edited by hidan998, 08 July 2013 - 09:37 PM.

HowUnfortunateIsn'tIt?

okumura_no_rin_signature_by_mdesigninc-d

We all have our scars from loving someone too deeply, from wanting to protect someone too much.

genexwrecker

genexwrecker

The Ruling drink's can opener

to correctly answer this. glassjaw has text that answers this. it will activate when detatched for a continuous effect and will not activate when detatched as cost.

to correctly answer this. glassjaw has text that answers this. it will activate when detatched for a continuous effect and will not activate when detatched as cost.

lDfQq7q.png
Never forget Lightning Laxus! Dn Admin 2-20-14 until 7-6-14
6b964zP.jpg

Best utopia deck player | Best genex user | One of dnf's biggest ruling helpers | Sailor Moon Fanboy

Donation codes are given in a contest on mondays.  Keep an eye out for "donation status" and the rules of the contest.

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.