Best Decks of All Time Garage (Airblade, Tele-DAD, Blackwings, Dragon Ruler, etc.)

Best Decks Different Formats

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Veteran Member

• Team:Emissaries Of Chaos

So, I'm almost sure I'm barely gonna get any response, but I'd like to try this anyway. I'm trying to make decks from past formats, so I can sort of make a little experiment after I've learned the decks along with someone else, to see which deck is the best from different formats. Of course, I realize that there's a difference when it comes to TCG and OCG with the exclusives, so I'll do my best to separate them, but I need help sort of discerning different decks so I can figure out what were the best 2-4 decks in any given format. Thanks for your help!

I'll keep record of the "Best" version of the decks here. I'll add my own, but feel free to offer up your version if you feel it's better with justification and I'll see.

April 2004

September 2004

April 2005

September 2005

April 2006

September 2006

March 2007

September 2007

March 2008

September 2008

March 2009

September 2009

March 2010

September 2010

March 2011

September 2011

March 2012

September 2012

March 2013

Someone help me figure out the past metas! lol

Edited by xChaotic_Orderx, 16 July 2013 - 10:45 PM.

• Team:Atlas

Well March 2012 was Inzektors, Chaos Dragons, and Dino Rabbit. September 2011 was Inzektors, Wind-Ups, and Dino Rabbit. September 2012 was Mermail.

Veteran Member

this is a nice idea.

Would like to see a perfect circle decklist somewhere in there as well :P

Ragonai Izoku

Ragonai Izoku

ayyyy lmaokai

• Team:ELAR's Secret Leader

blue-eyes prophecy and beetle swarm werent meta in march 2013.

i have a list for goat control. Afriend of mine is hosting goat format tourneys every tuesday. It's amazing how much fun it is.

"My King of the skull servant's attack points are 11,000!!!"

Somewhere in the distance Vegeta screams "It's over 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.