Photo

Chaos Blue-Eyed Dragons

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

RAMPcards

RAMPcards

• 2 posts
    • Time Online: 3m 21s

So, when I heard about the Blue-Eyes support a little while back, I was pretty excited because I thought it would make for some interesting decks and I thought the new support was pretty cool. I was testing out a regular ol' Piper Blue-Eyes deck because I saw the immediate synergy with Maiden. Then, later on, I wanted to mix up the deck with Chaos because I've always been a fan of Chaos. I run Chaos Dragons and I thought it would be a good idea to mix the two together because of the spell that allows you to send to the graveyard, and other reasons. The blue-eyes support has tremendous synergy and potential with Chaos Dragons.

This is my first rough draft of the idea.

http://i.imgur.com/OIYvrz1.png

Anyone have ideas, comments, or questions?

MitkoZzZ

MitkoZzZ

Veteran Member

• 367 posts
    • Time Online: 5d 8h 52m 26s

instead of 3 forbdeen lance make them 2 and add one forbidden dress

also take out one duality..that deck has many ss it depends on!also that will help u have 40 cards!

398445_313528062027271_1697828283_n.jpg

http://forum.dueling...ge-by-mitkozzz/

I will make whatever u wish!I have posted many decks already!If u leave a comment or a like i will deal more likely to your request!

NoahC1992

NoahC1992

• 234 posts
    • Time Online: 33d 9h 32m 50s
  • Facebook:www.facebook.com/NoahCard
  • Twitter:NoahC92
  • Youtube:www.youtube.com/noahc92
  • Team:[BUNY] Bunneh Wabbut

I've ran Chaos Blue Eyes for a couple weeks now and can tell you that Wyburstar and Collapsarpent are awesome in this deck. They open easy Rank 4 plays and can also help you grab that emergency Catastor. Dragon Ravine can really set up some graveyard plays as well. Tragoedia seems out of place here. You're not really going to need to worry about taking hits because you should be able to spam out dragons. As for the Extra deck, I would drop Armory Arm for Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon. Armory Arm just doesn't seem useful here. You're not likely to get attacked over. Here's the build I've been running. 2PmTFR8.png

ModoTheGreat: It's weird.
ModoTheGreat: I keep solving calls and the call counter doesn't go down.
ModoTheGreat: It's like there's new calls being added or something.

Magi Magi Girl: cause batman totally just uses home internet not worried of any supervillain doing that exact same thing
NoahC1992: ggnore

Gynan: There are no rules in a street fight. You pick up pocket sand and you throw it.

c3fcz.gif

RAMPcards

RAMPcards

• 2 posts
    • Time Online: 3m 21s

also take out one duality..that deck has many ss it depends on!also that will help u have 40 cards!

I'm not seeing the reasoning behind the dress?

Kerssemaster9

Kerssemaster9

• 6 posts
    • Time Online: 9h 58m 8s
  • Team:TCGD

i agree with takeing duality but i wouldtake out 1 wonder wand and put in a white stone of legand and put in some traps as well

Edited by Kerssemaster9, 20 July 2013 - 02:51 PM.

NoahC1992

NoahC1992

• 234 posts

i agree with takeing duality but i wouldtake out 1 wonder wand and put in a white stone of legand and put in some traps as well

I agree on Duality coming out but White Stone is unnecessary since Maiden can summon from the deck and Rai-Oh stops White Stone. Wonder Wand is a nice tech card for Maiden because you can either go into Azure or draw which is usually the better play. This is a deck that if build aggressively enough doesn't need traps. I suggest running traps but it's not necessary if built to be a fast enough deck. If I ever have a deck where I wouldn't run traps then I run triple Royal Decree. So I would suggest dropping 3 Pipers for Decree or other good staple traps like CED or Solemn. 

Magi Magi Girl: cause batman totally just uses home internet not worried of any supervillain doing that exact same thing

Gynan: There are no rules in a street fight. You pick up pocket sand and you throw it.

c3fcz.gif

Kerssemaster9

Kerssemaster9

• 6 posts

wat im saying is if u want a faster summon for blue eyes, white stone is needed and as for traps if u got nothing to protect ur monsters ur screwed

NoahC1992

NoahC1992

• 234 posts

wat im saying is if u want a faster summon for blue eyes, white stone is needed and as for traps if u got nothing to protect ur monsters ur screwed

How is White Stone a faster Blue Eyes summon than Maiden? Maiden is from the deck and all you need for it is a Wonder Wand.

c3fcz.gif

Kerssemaster9

Kerssemaster9

• 6 posts

u know wat nvm about white stone but u still need traps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.