Yusei x Fudo

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 807 posts
    • Time Online: 7d 11h 31m 36s

Deck:

CMJ3GR4.png

ANY Suggestion_?!

Edited by Yusei x Fudo, 06 August 2013 - 03:33 PM.

xXDagonXx

xXDagonXx

• 87 posts
    • Time Online: 5d 21h 19m 8s

Add a decklist.

tyrogue.gif

betrayal_curse_dinosaurs_wash_firefly.gi

itsjustjosh

itsjustjosh

Aftershox Survivor

• Veteran Members
  • 2,458 posts
    • Time Online: 21d 21h 40m 57s
  • Team:[AW] All Wabbits

-1 Machine Dup

-2 Sprites

+3 Inferno Reckless Summon

hx4vbMG.gif
WrJdpnl.gif
F0MFl.jpg

minako_sig_v4_by_pl_the_musician-d4ndskp

(Stole this from Minako RIP)

Yusei x Fudo

Yusei x Fudo

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 807 posts

-1 Machine Dup

-2 Sprites

+3 Inferno Reckless Summon

IRS is a good idea.

I updated deck...

!             Gianus

!             Gianus

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • 515 posts
    • Time Online: 34d 2h 35m 32s

No Mist Wurm?
No Avarice?

Where is De-Synchro......................................???

"Going my way! Cut a path wide open and go!!"
mqdefault.jpg

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! KD

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! KD

DNF's Best and Most Missed Spammer

• Veteran Members
  • 1,095 posts
    • Time Online: 29d 6h 16m 4s
  • Facebook:ask me
  • Team:Spamm
Needs avarice and de-synchro

I only Spamm

tqK6V.png
N4WvyKv.jpg
http://imgur.com/EjKQIMl - Dat field

KD is hands down the most idiotic member on this forum this year.

- True Story

Yusei x Fudo

Yusei x Fudo

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 807 posts

No Mist Wurm?
No Avarice?

Where is De-Synchro......................................???

Actualy i was playing 2 de-synchro in this deck but i also have space issue, maybe you can help me about which card must be out...

ANY advice for putting 3 MST in this deck_?! :/

Edited by Yusei x Fudo, 04 August 2013 - 11:44 AM.

!             Gianus

!             Gianus

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • 515 posts

From this topic: http://forum.dueling...ynchron-quasar/

There are alot of different types of Quickdraw (or Quasar, however you like to call it) decks. Each and ever single one of them work in their own special way. You cannot simply put 2 or more of these ideas together and see where it will lead you. You just can't.

What you have done here is, you have taken 2 different kinds of Quickdraw Decks and thrown the keycards of both into 1 Deck.
-Tuningware OTK
-Allrounder

The Allround Quickdraw Deck is a deck that doesn't focus on anything but using "Quickdraw Synchron" to its fullest potential. Using almost all of the "Synchron Synchros ("Junk" Synchros, "Drill Warrior", "Turbo Warrior", "Road Warrior", etc.)". It also uses alot of Floaters ("Level Eater", "Quillbolt Hedgehog", "Dandylion", "Spore", etc.).
This deck wants to get Level Eater in the graveyard as soon as possible and wants to manipulate the Levels of your Synchro Monsters in order to get "Shooting Quasar Dragon" out.
While doing so, you have the option of summoning various different "Synchron Synchros" to deal with the kind of field you are facing. You might not always get "Shooting Quasar Dragon" out, but as anybody can guess, most of the time, doing so is the best option you have. Ofcourse, the "Synchron Synchros", as mentioned before, have a variety of different effects to be able to deal with the opposing field, even if you are not able to summon "Shooting Quasar Dragon".

Believe it or not, but the Allround Quickdraw Deck takes a tremendous amount of skill and experience with the deck, since there are numerous different options that you have to play your cards. Cards like "Level Eater" and other floaters give you even more options, thus making it harder to see what the best one actually is.

On to the 2nd Deck. Tuningware OTK.
Tuningware OTK has a few keycards that we need to go over first;
"Tuningware", "Darksea Rescue" (optional but recommended), "Inferno Reckless Summon", "Machine Duplication", "Quickdraw Synchron", "Foolish Burial", "Junk Synchron", "De-Synchro" and a few high-levels Synchro Monsters that can do alot of damage to the opponent's Hand, Field or Graveyard ("Junk Destroyer", "Mist Wurm", "Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier", etc.)

This Deck uses only a few floaters, just for the sake of convenience.

What is the main goal of the deck?

You have to look for a way to get "Tuningware" (or "Darksea Rescue", but most preferably "Tuningware", since it can be treated as a level 2 Monster for a Synchro Summon) in the Graveyard. Either by using "Quickdraw Synchron"'s Summoning Condition or something like "Foolish Burial",

When you Normal Summon a "Junk Synchron", you will target "Tuningware" for its effect, that is, if "Yuningware" is in the Graveyard at that time, which you will make sure of!

After "Tuningware" has been Special Summoned to the field, you will either activate "Inferno Reckless Summon", if your opponent has a face-up Monster on the field, or Machine Duplication to Special Summon as many Tuningwares from your Hand, Deck or Graveyard. The main thing you want to do next is go for a card like "Junk Destroyer" or "Mist Wurm", which can both take out 3 of the opponen'ts cards in this situation.

"Tuningware" Chain Link 1

"Tuningware" Chain Link 2

"Tuningware" Chain Link 3

High leveled Synchro Monster Chain Link 4

You get rid of your opponent's field, then you draw 3 cards off of the effects of the "Tuningware"s. The chance that you have a De-Synchro in your hand is pretty big at this time. You activate De-Synchro and target the Synchro Monster that you've just Synchro Summoned. You Special Summon all the Synchro Materials used for the Synchro Summon of that Synchro Monster. Now, you're opponent's field should not be a threat anymore. You can now go into plays like "T.G. Hyper Librarian", to draw even more cards, and summon a bunch of other Synchro Monsters to OTK your opponent, while you keep using newly drawn "De-Synchro"s to keep abusing the effect of "Tuningware".

NOTE: Say that you have Special Summoned the first "Tuningware" by the effect of "Junk Synchron" and then you've played either "Inferno Reckless Summon" or "Machine Duplication". The first "Tuningware" can only be treated as a level 1 Monster. Meaning that if you use "Junk Synchron" as your Tuner Monster, you can only summon a Synchro Monster as high as level 8 using the 3 "Tuningware"s.

After you have "De-Synchro"ed your Synchro Monster, the initial "Tuningware" can be treated as a level 2 monster as well. Meaning that you can go as high as level 9 for your Synchro Summon, still using "Junk Synchron" as your Tuner Monster.

Believe it or not, but this deck also takes alot of skill to be used. Not as much as in the different plays that you can make, but more on the Ruling side of things.

For example; if you De-Synchro a Synchro Monster that has been removed from the field and later been put back on it in one way or another ("Monster Reborn", "D.D.R - Different Dimension Reincarnation"), you will NOT be able to summon the initial Synchro Material Monsters that have been used for its Synchro Summon.

A great example of this is the Ruling on "T.G. Recipro Dragonfly", when targeting "T.G. Blade Blaster" for its effect after Blade Blaster has used his own banishing effect.

• Suppose that "T.G. Blade Blaster" banishes itself and then Special Summons itself back to the field during the next Standby Phase. If it is targeted by the effect of "T.G. Recipro Dragonfly", then it is sent to the Graveyard, but you do not Special Summon the Synchro Material Monsters from your Graveyard.[2]

Source: http://yugioh.wikia....cipro_Dragonfly

This is my Tuningware OTK Deck, for anyone that likes Netdecking:

sKneo3T.png

As you can see, I'm using 3 copies of ALMOST each Keycard that Tuningware OTK needs (except for the 2 copies each of "Inferno Reckless Summon" and "Machine Duplication", since they play the same role inside this deck).

It is decent at least. Don't pay alot of attention to the incomplete Side Deck. I wasn't sure on what to put in.

Edited by !             Gianus, 04 August 2013 - 12:05 PM.

mqdefault.jpg

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! KD

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! KD

DNF's Best and Most Missed Spammer

• Veteran Members
  • 1,095 posts
    • Time Online: 29d 6h 16m 4s
  • Facebook:ask me
  • Team:Spamm
Take out 1 dopple add 1 MST and Starlight Road just cuz
Maybe take out dest and add another Quasar?

I only Spamm

tqK6V.png
N4WvyKv.jpg
http://imgur.com/EjKQIMl - Dat field

KD is hands down the most idiotic member on this forum this year.

- True Story

Yusei x Fudo

Yusei x Fudo

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 807 posts

From this topic: http://forum.dueling...ynchron-quasar/

There are alot of different types of Quickdraw (or Quasar, however you like to call it) decks. Each and ever single one of them work in their own special way. You cannot simply put 2 or more of these ideas together and see where it will lead you. You just can't.

What you have done here is, you have taken 2 different kinds of Quickdraw Decks and thrown the keycards of both into 1 Deck.
-Tuningware OTK
-Allrounder

The Allround Quickdraw Deck is a deck that doesn't focus on anything but using "Quickdraw Synchron" to its fullest potential. Using almost all of the "Synchron Synchros ("Junk" Synchros, "Drill Warrior", "Turbo Warrior", "Road Warrior", etc.)". It also uses alot of Floaters ("Level Eater", "Quillbolt Hedgehog", "Dandylion", "Spore", etc.).
This deck wants to get Level Eater in the graveyard as soon as possible and wants to manipulate the Levels of your Synchro Monsters in order to get "Shooting Quasar Dragon" out.
While doing so, you have the option of summoning various different "Synchron Synchros" to deal with the kind of field you are facing. You might not always get "Shooting Quasar Dragon" out, but as anybody can guess, most of the time, doing so is the best option you have. Ofcourse, the "Synchron Synchros", as mentioned before, have a variety of different effects to be able to deal with the opposing field, even if you are not able to summon "Shooting Quasar Dragon".

Believe it or not, but the Allround Quickdraw Deck takes a tremendous amount of skill and experience with the deck, since there are numerous different options that you have to play your cards. Cards like "Level Eater" and other floaters give you even more options, thus making it harder to see what the best one actually is.

On to the 2nd Deck. Tuningware OTK.
Tuningware OTK has a few keycards that we need to go over first;
"Tuningware", "Darksea Rescue" (optional but recommended), "Inferno Reckless Summon", "Machine Duplication", "Quickdraw Synchron", "Foolish Burial", "Junk Synchron", "De-Synchro" and a few high-levels Synchro Monsters that can do alot of damage to the opponent's Hand, Field or Graveyard ("Junk Destroyer", "Mist Wurm", "Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier", etc.)

This Deck uses only a few floaters, just for the sake of convenience.

What is the main goal of the deck?

You have to look for a way to get "Tuningware" (or "Darksea Rescue", but most preferably "Tuningware", since it can be treated as a level 2 Monster for a Synchro Summon) in the Graveyard. Either by using "Quickdraw Synchron"'s Summoning Condition or something like "Foolish Burial",

When you Normal Summon a "Junk Synchron", you will target "Tuningware" for its effect, that is, if "Yuningware" is in the Graveyard at that time, which you will make sure of!

After "Tuningware" has been Special Summoned to the field, you will either activate "Inferno Reckless Summon", if your opponent has a face-up Monster on the field, or Machine Duplication to Special Summon as many Tuningwares from your Hand, Deck or Graveyard. The main thing you want to do next is go for a card like "Junk Destroyer" or "Mist Wurm", which can both take out 3 of the opponen'ts cards in this situation.

"Tuningware" Chain Link 1

"Tuningware" Chain Link 2

"Tuningware" Chain Link 3

High leveled Synchro Monster Chain Link 4

You get rid of your opponent's field, then you draw 3 cards off of the effects of the "Tuningware"s. The chance that you have a De-Synchro in your hand is pretty big at this time. You activate De-Synchro and target the Synchro Monster that you've just Synchro Summoned. You Special Summon all the Synchro Materials used for the Synchro Summon of that Synchro Monster. Now, you're opponent's field should not be a threat anymore. You can now go into plays like "T.G. Hyper Librarian", to draw even more cards, and summon a bunch of other Synchro Monsters to OTK your opponent, while you keep using newly drawn "De-Synchro"s to keep abusing the effect of "Tuningware".

NOTE: Say that you have Special Summoned the first "Tuningware" by the effect of "Junk Synchron" and then you've played either "Inferno Reckless Summon" or "Machine Duplication". The first "Tuningware" can only be treated as a level 1 Monster. Meaning that if you use "Junk Synchron" as your Tuner Monster, you can only summon a Synchro Monster as high as level 8 using the 3 "Tuningware"s.

After you have "De-Synchro"ed your Synchro Monster, the initial "Tuningware" can be treated as a level 2 monster as well. Meaning that you can go as high as level 9 for your Synchro Summon, still using "Junk Synchron" as your Tuner Monster.

Believe it or not, but this deck also takes alot of skill to be used. Not as much as in the different plays that you can make, but more on the Ruling side of things.

For example; if you De-Synchro a Synchro Monster that has been removed from the field and later been put back on it in one way or another ("Monster Reborn", "D.D.R - Different Dimension Reincarnation"), you will NOT be able to summon the initial Synchro Material Monsters that have been used for its Synchro Summon.

A great example of this is the Ruling on "T.G. Recipro Dragonfly", when targeting "T.G. Blade Blaster" for its effect after Blade Blaster has used his own banishing effect.

• Suppose that "T.G. Blade Blaster" banishes itself and then Special Summons itself back to the field during the next Standby Phase. If it is targeted by the effect of "T.G. Recipro Dragonfly", then it is sent to the Graveyard, but you do not Special Summon the Synchro Material Monsters from your Graveyard.[2]

Source: http://yugioh.wikia....cipro_Dragonfly

This is my Tuningware OTK Deck, for anyone that likes Netdecking:

sKneo3T.png

As you can see, I'm using 3 copies of ALMOST each Keycard that Tuningware OTK needs (except for the 2 copies each of "Inferno Reckless Summon" and "Machine Duplication", since they play the same role inside this deck).

It is decent at least. Don't pay alot of attention to the incomplete Side Deck. I wasn't sure on what to put in.

Thats what i was trying to do.

Anyway, thx for advices. I also have 2 more quickdraw deck which is Allrounder.
(AND i still cant believe how i forget to put mist wurm in the extra.)

Edited by Yusei x Fudo, 04 August 2013 - 12:36 PM.

!             Gianus

!             Gianus

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • 515 posts

Thats what i was trying to do.

Anyway, thx for advices. I also have 2 more quickdraw deck which is Allrounder.
(AND i still cant believe how i forget to put mist wurm in the extra.)

O_O

Eventhough, Synchron Explorer is a very good card on itself and can create level 7 Synchros on its own, but it's really not quite fit for a Tuningware OTK variant.

Believe me when I say, I've done about anything you can do with a Quickdraw deck(s) and I know that trying to mix 2 variants is a bad idea and very rarely works out..

And yeah, I also can't believe you forgot Mist Wurm xD

Edited by !             Gianus, 04 August 2013 - 01:03 PM.

mqdefault.jpg

Yusei x Fudo

Yusei x Fudo

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 807 posts

O_O

Eventhough, Synchron Explorer is a very good card on itself and can create level 7 Synchros on its own, but it's really not quite fit for a Tuningware OTK variant.

Believe me when I say, I've done about anything you can do with a Quickdraw deck(s) and I know that trying to mix 2 variants is a bad idea and very rarely works out..

And yeah, I also can't believe you forgot Mist Wurm xD

Okay, i will test it. THX for suggestion again...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.