Yusei x Fudo

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 806 posts
    • Time Online: 7d 10h 54m 20s

Deck:

OriMSQ9.png

ANY Suggestion_?!

Edited by Yusei x Fudo, 09 August 2013 - 04:04 AM.

Kaiza

Kaiza

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 924 posts
    • Time Online: 125d 12h 50m 27s
  • Team:none

http://forum.dueling...28-agent-guide/

here you go

Sinner_00

Sinner_00

Prince of Frost

• Veteran Members
  • 562 posts
    • Time Online: 54d 17h 37m 49s

Honestly it looks decent as is, but I've never really been experienced with Agents. So you can take any of this advice with a grain of salt.

I'm guessing you run Angel 07 primarily for Dragon Rulers? Honestly the effect can be great, but I think that triple Herald of Orange Light covers that without requiring 2 tributes to get it. Without having it in there really wouldn't be any need for Gellenduo so you would have room for 3 extra tech. And waiting a full turn hoping that Gell will survive so you can tribute it isn't really with the spirit of a Turbo deck.

Blood is really warm

it's like drinking hot coco

but with more screaming.

Fear me, for I am death... I'll take it all, 'till nothing's left.

Pain and despair will be all that you know... until life has finally let you go.

Kaiza

Kaiza

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 924 posts

anywho, I finally got time now

1: its valhalla agents, that much is clear. Since its that, you should be using 3 valhallas, no exceptions. I'd side the two maxx "c" to add them in

2: try not to go over 8 high lv monsters, as you wont enjoy it when you draw multiples of thm with no valhalla, or worse, they blow it up. I'd recommend 3 hyperion, 2 kristyas, 2 tethys and 1 Anthena. 

3: the angel 07 is for dragon rulers, that is clear. What you dont know, is that Kristya will hurt dragon rulers just as brutally as Angel 07 will, difference is Kristya can summon itself, Angel 07 can't. I'd side deck it for now

4: Gorz + continuous cards that will stay on the field doesn't help. Use 1-2 tragogedia instead.

I'll help more later

HummminaHummina

HummminaHummina

• 221 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 20h 24m 34s
-1 Tethys -1 Angel 07
+1 Valhalla +1 Transmodify

You could also run Cards from the sky, but then again, that card blows.

Yusei x Fudo

Yusei x Fudo

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 806 posts
    • Time Online: 7d 10h 54m 20s

anywho, I finally got time now

1: its valhalla agents, that much is clear. Since its that, you should be using 3 valhallas, no exceptions. I'd side the two maxx "c" to add them in

2: try not to go over 8 high lv monsters, as you wont enjoy it when you draw multiples of thm with no valhalla, or worse, they blow it up. I'd recommend 3 hyperion, 2 kristyas, 2 tethys and 1 Anthena. 

3: the angel 07 is for dragon rulers, that is clear. What you dont know, is that Kristya will hurt dragon rulers just as brutally as Angel 07 will, difference is Kristya can summon itself, Angel 07 can't. I'd side deck it for now

4: Gorz + continuous cards that will stay on the field doesn't help. Use 1-2 tragogedia instead.

I'll help more later

What you don't know you can use transmodify on Angel 07 and you can summon Kristya from your deck.
Also you don't need Tribute summon for Angel cuz you have Valhalla. This move speeds up the deck. And i don't use Angel 07 for it's effect. :D

But i can add 3'rd Valhalla and maybe i can change Angel 07 for Athena...

Edited by Yusei x Fudo, 09 August 2013 - 04:02 AM.

Kaiza

Kaiza

Honorable Member

• Veteran Members
  • 924 posts

What you don't know you can use transmodify on Angel 07 and you can summon Kristya from your deck.
Also you don't need Tribute summon for Angel cuz you have Valhalla. This move speeds up the deck. And i don't use Angel 07 for it's effect. :D

But i can add 3'rd Valhalla and maybe i can change Angel 07 for Athena...

if that is what you use angel 07 for, you really should just use Athena. Oh, sorry, just saw that

Also

-1 Gorz

-1 book of moon

+2 forbidden lance/dress (so they dont take kristya off of the field that easily

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.