• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

d1n0man

d1n0man

Creator of the #sunbirdnation

• Veteran Members
  • 2,557 posts
    • Time Online: 63d 5h 6m 25s

nice to see an inclusion of trag, I was playing against madolche's yesterday and they thought they had the otk in the bag. happened to drop maxx "C" and was sitting at about 11 cards in hand. he atked me and I dropped my trag, he said plant rulers don't run trag and admitted defeat :) very good card I have found in the deck

~Leader of the #sunbirdnation~

http://forum.dueling...b/#entry1875730

maxhen

maxhen

Elite Member

• Veteran Members
  • 1,557 posts
    • Time Online: 76d 33m 30s

Why play more copies of DDR than Hidden Armory? Armory essentially serves as another copy of DDR, but it also increases your milling power.

Xoren_000

Xoren_000

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • 728 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 16h 14m 47s
  • Team:[DevPro] Order of Tempest

Bump, might be testing a 2 Dragon Rulers version sometime soon over all 4.

Why play more copies of DDR than Hidden Armory? Armory essentially serves as another copy of DDR, but it also increases your milling power.

I see what you're saying, 2 D.D.R. to 1 Hidden Armory has been working but I see the reasoning their; recycle one copy and use it maximumly 3 times. Makes good reasoning; I will post an update soon. Also what do you think of my Dragon Ravine build.

Froggageddon

Froggageddon

• 47 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 16h 55m 49s
  • Team:Team Gishki

You need to have 2 Tidal in hand to get his Foolish Burial effect, since it requires himself and another WATER monster as a cost, not WATER or Dragon type. I would add in more WATER monsters to support Tidal somehow or just replace Tidal with something else?

Xoren_000

Xoren_000

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • 728 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 16h 14m 47s
  • Team:[DevPro] Order of Tempest

You need to have 2 Tidal in hand to get his Foolish Burial effect, since it requires himself and another WATER monster as a cost, not WATER or Dragon type. I would add in more WATER monsters to support Tidal somehow or just replace Tidal with something else?

It sort of defeats the purpose of Dragon Rulers swapping him out, and the're now viable water tuners that are dragon etc. simply the only more important D.R.s are Tempest and Redox, Blaster and Tidal are more the back-up. Plus running Flamvell Guard with Blaster works well, Tidal is just some added power.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dragon Rulers, No Babies, Plant, Synchro, Help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.