Biggest Shame

• 230 posts
    • Time Online: 6d 3h 6m 35s

He works well on this deck.. but i will try  :rolleyes:

qazwsx000

qazwsx000

• 38 posts
    • Time Online: 14m 9s
You should remove Fabled Miztoji as it does not serve much purpose in your deck as ypu already have emough tuner monsters in your deck. You should also remove The Fabled Rubyruda as its effect is too situational and it has not much purpose except being a level 4 tuner so you do not need that card. You should also avoid using Fabled Dianaira as it wastes your normal summon and it slows down your deck. Add 1 more Fabled Ragin to your deck as Fabled Ragin is a staple for any Fabled deck and should be run at 3. Add 1 T.G. Hyper Librarian as it helps you to draw an additional card each time you synchro summon a monster. Cerburrel and Ganashia should also be run at 3 so add 1 more of them each to your deck.

You might also want to remove Tiras and Adreus as Fabled decks are mostly synchro-oriented so you should not use too many xyz monsters in your extra deck. You might want to consider adding in 1 Formula Synchron and 1 Shooting Quasar Dragon as to play a Fabled Quasar build. If you plan to use a Fabled Quasar build then you should also include cards like One For One which help to summon level 1 monsters to make Formula Synchron, Dandylion, Spore and Lonefire Blossom as they are very useful in helping you synchro summon monsters especially high level monsters and also to summon Shooting Quasar Dragon. You can also remove 1 Lighning Vortex, 1 Monster Reincarnation and 1 Forbidden chalice to add in 3 Upstart Goblins to help you draw the cards you need quickly. You might also to replace 1 Raigeki Break for Compulsory Evacuation Device, replace Dimension Prison with Mirror Force and replace Solemn Warning and Dark Bribe with One Day Of Peace and Dark World Dealings to help you draw more cards quickly.

Other cards you might want to add include Fabled Leviathan (it is a 3000 atk beater which allows you to reclaim monsters from your graveyard when it is destroyed), The Tricky (helps you to synchro summon faster), Reckless Greed (helps you to draw more cards) and Call Of The Haunted (helps you to synchro summon or to increase field presence). You might want to have a look at my Fabled Quasar deck to see how a Fabled Quasar deck looks like. By the way, my deck is based on the OCG September 2013 Banlist so some of the cards are banned or limited in the TCG.

ROlGSza.png

Edited by qazwsx000, 09 September 2013 - 04:46 AM.

Biggest Shame

Biggest Shame

• 230 posts
    • Time Online: 6d 3h 6m 35s

I liked... what is the name of the spell on the right of tragoedia?

qazwsx000

qazwsx000

• 38 posts
That spell card is Autonomous Action Unit. Its effect allows you to special summon a monster from your opponent's graveyard at the cost of 1500 life points. If you do not mind paying 1500 life points to special summon a monster from your opponent's graveyard, you can try using it in your deck. An interesting use of it is to steal an important monster from your opponent's graveyard to disrupt their combos, in mirror matches or for your own use. In a Fabled deck, it can help you get a monster you might need for synchro summoning. With the current TCG banlist in which Monster Reborn is banned, it might be worth using it with/or Call Of The Haunted.

Edited by qazwsx000, 10 September 2013 - 03:41 AM.

Photon Skydiver

Photon Skydiver

• 182 posts
    • Time Online: 5d 14h 20m 22s

If only Brio weren't forbidden, lol. This seems pretty cool though~

weavile.gif

qazwsx000

qazwsx000

• 38 posts

If only Brio weren't forbidden, lol. This seems pretty cool though~

It is truly a pity that Brionac got banned just because of Merlantians. It works very well in Fabled decks in general. However, with Deep Sea Diva at 1 in the TCG banlist, I fail to see the point in continuing to ban Brionac in the TCG as Merlantians technically lost most of their ability to synchro summon. I doubt that e drags or other decks in the meta can even run it anyway so unbanning Brionac in the TCG would not cause too much of a problem. Furthermore, with Number 11: Big Eye and Mecha Phantom Beast Draccosack at 3 in the TCG, unbanning Brionac might actually be the solution to e drags for synchro-oriented decks like Fabled.

Edited by qazwsx000, 10 September 2013 - 03:56 AM.

Photon Skydiver

Photon Skydiver

• 182 posts
    • Time Online: 5d 14h 20m 22s

I understand that. But in my own opinion, if you find something that works too well with Brio like the Fables, you know something's about to go down xD He's a pretty cool Dragon and not actually tough in battle really. People use him for his effect or for what I heard about.

weavile.gif

drummerpro

drummerpro

Veteran Member

• 302 posts
    • Time Online: 10d 16h 27m 9s

-1 grimro

-all the spells/traps that have a discard cost

+2 reborn tengu

+2 wyburstar the ivory dragon

+2 collapserpent the ebony dragon

more lance less chalice

your extra should be FULL of synchros ranging from lv4 to lv9 (could also do star eater if youre audacious) and just a few xyz, namely zenmaines and leviair

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.