Photo

Korean Yu-Gi-Oh Cards( Can TCG use them?)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

jeric86

jeric86

• 54 posts
    • Time Online: 20h 49m 50s
I have a quick question for everyone. If i were to buy 3x Wind-Up Zenmaines in korean language can i use them? Since there is a official translation and seeing as the card is RELEASED! As far as i am aware, OCG cards are legal as long as TCG has had them released. Please provide me with a link that is recent so i can either have it to disprove people or to prove myself.

skullvarnish

skullvarnish

"So, this is Oregon huh? TOLERANT Oregon?!"

• Super Moderator
  • 8,550 posts
    • Time Online: 156d 6h 28s
  • Team:None
Korea is an OCG territory, so no.

Are you serious? I am the best player in the game today. I started out with a Kuriboh as my boss monster, and have since climbed up the ladder of success. I am willing to break my back having to carry a team. Some say that there is no "I" in 'team," but what if I am the entire team? I'll carry this team across the river, to Victory Island. We'll pull out the champagne, with the ladies surrounding us. With a cigar in my mouth, I'll deliver the final speech. Our pilgrimage is complete. Our lives are over. The perpetual euphoria has been reached. The impossible has happened. You ask yourself if what has just transpired can possibly be real. I am no miracle worker, but I do have heart. And sometimes with a little bit of heart and some imagination, the world is yours for the taking. -Inflation

Joseph Stalin was a hero who had to make sacrifices for the betterment of the greater good.

>Implying

AzazelDiaboli

AzazelDiaboli

Asian Metal Fan

• Veteran Members
  • 870 posts
    • Time Online: 43d 22h 58m 19s
No you cannot. Even if the card has already been released in the TCG, its Illegal in sanctioned event, even if you provide a translation like with other foreign languages cards.

I believe it is because that OCG cards use a slightly different type of cardboard and are a bit thicker and heavier so it can be used to distinguish it and the fact is the Yugioh logo is a bit different and may be possible to differentiate from other cards (Some sleeves are somewhat translucent and you can see somethings in them.
ZTjdO4i.gif?1?2365

I like my weapons how I like my music... heavy and metal.
-Mordekaiser

95% retired player

aiwotorimodose

aiwotorimodose

Blue Mage Apprentice

• 1,720 posts
    • Time Online: 47d 8h 38m 19s

I believe it is because that OCG cards use a slightly different type of cardboard and are a bit thicker and heavier so it can be used to distinguish it and the fact is the Yugioh logo is a bit different and may be possible to differentiate from other cards (Some sleeves are somewhat translucent and you can see somethings in them.

It's because their distributions right was owned by 2 different companies. also konami decides to stick with that policy even after the company currently controlling all of it.

Posted Image

RareHunter

RareHunter

Inzektor Veteran

• Veteran Members
  • 7,723 posts
    • Time Online: 128d 21h 1m 15s
  • Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/adi.goofy
  • Twitter:@adigoofy
Korea is in Asia, where Asia use OCG. So u cant use it in TCG

Stop asking Inzektor's Ruling, click banner below to find your answer

9Foab.jpg

MY DECK LIST

298531.jpg

Miror B.

Miror B.

Master of SWOG

• Chat Moderator
  • 9,389 posts
    • Time Online: 224d 21h 14m 48s

It's because their distributions right was owned by 2 different companies. also konami decides to stick with that policy even after the company currently controlling all of it.

No it's because the backs of the OCG and TCG cards are different, and they don't want to discriminate on non-sleeve using players so they just said no.

About Miror

Think about this for a bit:

'DN experience' indicates how much sensual pleasure you give to your partner. If you play with your deck well, and give the other person a good time, then everyone can get a good experience out of it.

jeric86

jeric86

• 54 posts
    • Time Online: 20h 49m 50s
OK. Thanks everyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.