CheeseMuffins

CheeseMuffins

Veteran Member

• 403 posts
    • Time Online: 27d 5h 29m 57s
  • Facebook:Nooo way
  • Twitter:( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎
  • Team:getrektm7

So this a Rainbow Neos deck I made. I have been tinkering with for a long time and am very proud. It does what it sets out to do. It is great. It is consistent. Very, very few matches does it fail me. I'd say one out of every fifty. It really does get Rainbow Neos out like it's nobody's business and when it does, he DOMINATES. 

DZx9tOY.png

Okay so here's the deck list in case you can't load pictures, or don't recognize a card.

Monsters (22)

Elemental Hero Neos x3

Deep Diver x2

Destiny Hero - Defender x2

Elemental Hero Prisma x3

Gorz the Emmisary of Darkness x1

King of the Swamp x3

Rainbow Dark Dragon x3

Rainbow Dragon x3

Summoner Monk x2

Spells (14)

E - Emergency Call x2

Forbidden Lance x3

Fusion Recovery x2

O - Oversoul x3

Polymerization x3

Traps (4)

Gravity Bind x2

Royal Decree x2

Extra (15)

Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste x1

Elemental Hero Absolute Zero x1

Elemental Hero Gaia x1

Elemental Hero the Great Tornado x1

Elemental Hero Nova Master x1

Vision Hero Adoration x1

Rainbow Neos x3

Blade Armor Ninja x1

Daigusto Emeral x1

Heroic Champion - Excalibur x1

Lavalval Chain x1

Maestroke the Symphony Djinn x1

Number 11: Big Eye x1

Now I'll explain my thoughts behind some of the things in this deck.

Daigusto Emeral - He's not in the picture but he works great with this deck.

Deep Diver - He is like a slower Sangan. Plus he's also a Water type meaning he's material for Absolute Zero. When destroyed by battle he allows you to pull off Lavalval Chain's top effect and I don't see how that isn't helpful. I have also gotten two on the field before (stalling with Gravity bind) and gone into Zenmaines.

Defender - His defense is 2700. That's incredible. He can stall for about a turn if you don't have what you need plus he's a level four warrior. Meaning if you had Prisma or E Call you can xyz's into Blade Armor, Excalibur or even Lavalval.

Number 11: Big Eye - There was a duel I was in at one point in time. I was holding two Oversouls. My graveyard was host to all three of my Elemental Hero Neos'. If I could have gone into Big Eye I would have won the game. I just simply didn't have him in my Extra Deck.

Gravity Bind and Royal Decree - I know that these cards conflict each other. And Gravity Bind doesn't stop xyz's. But not EVERY duel will have an xyz's on the field. Gravity Bind is good for a bit of stall and then if you need to ditch it to attack with Rainbow Neos, simply negate it with Decree or use Rainbow's second effect.

King of the Swamp - He is very versatile for Rainbow's effect. Also versatile for summoning Rainbow. Now he CANNOT be used as a substitute with Rainbow Neos. (Although Prisma is accepted, King of the Swamp does not work.) He does however guarantee a free Polymerization. Can be used as a substitute for ANY other fusion in the extra deck. 

And then in the side I had two "Rose, Warrior of Revenge". Along with Stardust and Crimson Blader. She's searchable by ROTA, Summoner Monk, is a level four tuner. She just seemed like a nice addition, if Rainbow Neos just wont come out.

So that's it! That was a mouthful but whatever.

I really hope you guys enjoy this deck. It is very fun to get Rainbow Neos out and this deck really pulls it off. I'm sure there are other things I could change but I haven't seen them yet.

Any suggestions would be awesome! :D

If you guys have any questions feel free to ask me.

ShadowFalcon29.png

Shadow Dragon666

Shadow Dragon666

Truth seeking Chronoweaver

• Veteran Members
  • 1,167 posts
    • Time Online: 106d 3h 2m 10s

King isn't usable in any fusion in the extra deck.

For king to work you have to have a specified name on the fusion card, none of which beyond rainbow neos have.

Edited by Shadow Dragon666, 16 September 2013 - 07:30 PM.

Charisma Break!

Charisma Break!

• 25 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 2h 33m 47s

>Rainbow Neos and Great in the same sentence

'-'

Why are you using gravity bind?

and defender?
I don't think this is any more viable than it was last format

and the last

and the last

a_a

Add a third ecall over something, I guess.

CheeseMuffins

CheeseMuffins

Veteran Member

• 403 posts

>Rainbow Neos and Great in the same sentence

'-'

Why are you using gravity bind?

and defender?
I don't think this is any more viable than it was last format

and the last

and the last

a_a

Add a third ecall over something, I guess.

Did you read that little section on why it was there? Gravity Bind is for a slight bit of stalling. I know it doesn't effect xyz's but there can't always be an xyz's on the field. So it's kinda to stall.

Defender for a similar reason. He is a level four. He is a warrior. His defense is 2700.

Until you try this deck, don't tell me it's any less than great.

ShadowFalcon29.png

Shadow Dragon666

Shadow Dragon666

• Veteran Members
  • 1,167 posts

Gravity bind also works with neo's effect remember that much.

CheeseMuffins

CheeseMuffins

Veteran Member

• 403 posts

King isn't usable in any fusion in the extra deck.

For king to work you have to have a specified name on the fusion card, none of which beyond rainbow neos have.

I'm sorry maybe this isn't clear to you. Do you know what King actually does? He substitutes for any Fusion Material Monster. The other Hero Fusions are very general. 

For example. 1 "HERO" monster + 1 WATER monster

Or 1 "Elemental HERO" monster + 1 FIRE monster

So yes. King does work.

ShadowFalcon29.png

Shadow Dragon666

Shadow Dragon666

• Veteran Members
  • 1,167 posts

I'm sorry maybe this isn't clear to you. Do you know what King actually does? He substitutes for any Fusion Material Monster. The other Hero Fusions are very general. 

For example. 1 "HERO" monster + 1 WATER monster

Or 1 "Elemental HERO" monster + 1 FIRE monster

So yes. King does work.

However, if you are Fusion Summoning a Fusion Monster like "Evil Hero Dark Gaia" which does not specifically name cards (it specifies "1 Fiend-Type monster + 1 Rock-Type monster"), or a monster like "Dark Balter the Terrible" with the text "A Fusion Summon of this monster can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters", then you cannot use a monster like "King of the Swamp".[8]

Yeah. I know my swamp king, I run fusion decks, swamp does not count for those not named. 

Edited by Shadow Dragon666, 16 September 2013 - 07:46 PM.

CheeseMuffins

CheeseMuffins

Veteran Member

• 403 posts

Gravity bind also works with neo's effect remember that much.

See and all that was put into my little speech right below the deck list. That's why it is okay that Bind and Decree conflict. You can toss one out with Rainbow whenever you need.

However, if you are Fusion Summoning a Fusion Monster like "Evil Hero Dark Gaia" which does not specifically name cards (it specifies "1 Fiend-Type monster + 1 Rock-Type monster"), or a monster like "Dark Balter the Terrible" with the text "A Fusion Summon of this monster can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters", then you cannot use a monster like "King of the Swamp".[8]

Yeah. Wana try that one again? I know my swamp king, I run fusion decks, swamp does not count for those not named. 

Well fantastic. Take out the entire extra deck then. Take out the main deck too. You've done a great job finding the flaw. Congrats.

ShadowFalcon29.png

Shadow Dragon666

Shadow Dragon666

• Veteran Members
  • 1,167 posts

See and all that was put into my little speech right below the deck list. That's why it is okay that Bind and Decree conflict. You can toss one out with Rainbow whenever you need.

Well fantastic. Take out the entire extra deck then. Take out the main deck too. You've done a great job finding the flaw. Congrats.

Run other things with it, since you're using neos you can use swamp for contact fusions as well.

CheeseMuffins

CheeseMuffins

Veteran Member

• 403 posts

Run other things with it, since you're using neos you can use swamp for contact fusions as well.

That sounds like an amazing idea.

I myself have never been a fan of contact fusions though. I hate that they only stick around for a turn.

ShadowFalcon29.png

Loozar402

Loozar402

Veteran Member

• 441 posts
    • Time Online: 23d 16h 19m 21s

3 Rainbow + 3 Rainbow Dark seems like it can get very cloggy easily. I'd at least run Allure of Darkness so that the Rainbow Darks aren't completely dead.

I'd cut Prisma down to 2. I hope you're aware that when you choose Rainbow Neos, you can only mill Neos and neither Rainbow Dragon.

September 2013 Frognarchs

http://forum.dueling...013-frognarchs/

:( R.I.P. in Banned Land, Stratos  :(

ET4MU.png
"The Persona you have acquired...It is a side of you that shows itself when you face the world around you.

Perhaps you can think of it as...a facade of determination you wear to face various difficulties in life."

CheeseMuffins

CheeseMuffins

Veteran Member

• 403 posts

3 Rainbow + 3 Rainbow Dark seems like it can get very cloggy easily. I'd at least run Allure of Darkness so that the Rainbow Darks aren't completely dead.

I'd cut Prisma down to 2. I hope you're aware that when you choose Rainbow Neos, you can only mill Neos and neither Rainbow Dragon.

Good idea with the allure of darkness. Although I've never had it be too cloggy. An extra in the hand means you're solid for fusion recovery.

I'm aware of this. Prisma is a level four so it's an easy summon and an easy way to get an "Elemental Hero Neos" in your possession if you're ready to fuse. It also sets you up for Oversoul.
Plus it kinda keeps it even. Like you're running six Rainbow Dragons and six Neos.

ShadowFalcon29.png

Shadow Dragon666

Shadow Dragon666

• Veteran Members
  • 1,167 posts

That sounds like an amazing idea.

I myself have never been a fan of contact fusions though. I hate that they only stick around for a turn.

Yeah that can be a pain at times, but some of them are decent when you just need to get over something and such.

CheeseMuffins

CheeseMuffins

Veteran Member

• 403 posts

Yeah that can be a pain at times, but some of them are decent when you just need to get over something and such.

I'll definitely look into getting some contact fusions in there. Seems like a much better idea than having half your extra deck dead.

ShadowFalcon29.png

Shadow Dragon666

Shadow Dragon666

• Veteran Members
  • 1,167 posts

I'll definitely look into getting some contact fusions in there. Seems like a much better idea than having half your extra deck dead.

Some great ones i'd say for this format, would be flare scarab, Grand neos, marine neos.

Also since swamp is technically a water monster you're able to use absolute zero, so that's another card you can keep in too.

Might look into the siding of Mask change, and Masked hero acid for a field nuke on your opponents side.

Swap_Frog

Swap_Frog

• 191 posts
    • Time Online: 15d 10h 37m 40s
  • Team:[TA] Team_Awesome

Why are you using 2 gravity binds? I think this deck is too focused on Rainbow Neos too. Thus making it more boring due to the face that you're relying on mostly 1 strategy to beat your opponent. And Rainbow Neos isn't that great, I prefer Rank 4 cards over it. But anyway enough of that.

I recommend you removing those 2 gravity binds. They make no sense, even though you plan on using gravity bind to nullify your opponent, then activate Royal Decree once you've got your Rainbow Neos out. Sure you can probably get it out fairly easy... I mean you're using 3 Prisma's, 3 Rainbow Dragon's and 3 Rainbow Dark Dragons (How could you not, and if its more difficult to get out than I think, then this deck wont do at all).

+1 Allure of Darkness

+3 Pot of Duality

+1 Reinforcement of The Army

-1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness (You don't really need it, its quite premature with, Royal Decree & Gravity Bind.)

+1 E - Call 

-2 Destiny HERO Defender (No clue why this is even in there.)

-3 O - Oversoul (Not sure why you would want to use these when you could be using 3 Miracle Fusions, even though you want to SS Neos.)

+1 Mind Control (Get that XYZ game on.)

I would suggest a Duality, however that would be premature with your need to (Special summon). Because if you don't I don't see how you're going to face a decent Tier 2 let a lone Tier 3 deck. More or less, just my opinion.

edit; Use Prisma correctly.

Edited by Swap_Frog, 16 September 2013 - 11:53 PM.

CheeseMuffins

CheeseMuffins

Veteran Member

• 403 posts

Why are you using 2 gravity binds? I think this deck is too focused on Rainbow Neos too. Thus making it more boring due to the face that you're relying on mostly 1 strategy to beat your opponent. And Rainbow Neos isn't that great, I prefer Rank 4 cards over it. But anyway enough of that.

I recommend you removing those 2 gravity binds. They make no sense, even though you plan on using gravity bind to nullify your opponent, then activate Royal Decree once you've got your Rainbow Neos out. Sure you can probably get it out fairly easy... I mean you're using 3 Prisma's, 3 Rainbow Dragon's and 3 Rainbow Dark Dragons (How could you not, and if its more difficult to get out than I think, then this deck wont do at all).

+1 Allure of Darkness
+3 Pot of Duality
+1 Reinforcement of The Army
-1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness (You don't really need it, its quite premature with, Royal Decree & Gravity Bind.)
+1 E - Call 
-2 Destiny HERO Defender (No clue why this is even in there.)
-3 O - Oversoul (Not sure why you would want to use these when you could be using 3 Miracle Fusions, even though you want to SS Neos.)
+1 Mind Control (Get that XYZ game on.)

I would suggest a Duality, however that would be premature with your need to (Special summon). Because if you don't I don't see how you're going to face a decent Tier 2 let a lone Tier 3 deck. More or less, just my opinion.

edit; Use Prisma correctly.

Well... That's the point of the deck xD
It's focused entirely on getting Rainbow Neos because that is what it does. I don't see how you don't think he is great. He has the ability to basically clear an entire field. Plus if you do have Gravity Bind out you can always use Rainbows effect to ditch it, remove your opponents backrow and let Rainbow attack that turn.

Allure of darkness sure
Pot of duality I never really liked to to the special summoning restriction
RotA sure
Gorz is pretty great and he's won me some games in this deck. Plus we are only running the 2 binds and the 2 decrees so sometimes they don't even show up
E call sure
Defender because he's 2700 def. plus he's a level 4 warrior. Also is a dark target for Escuridao though im not sure if hes sided or not. I fail to see how defender shouldn't be in here.
Oversoul gets me a free Neos for rainbows effect, is a spell for rainbows 2nd effect, and can also help in the summoning of Rainbow Neos if He's not around when I need him to be but I could lose some sure
Mind control sure

I'll make a variant of my Rainbow Neos deck with your suggestions and see how it turns out. Thanks for the help :D

ShadowFalcon29.png

Loozar402

Loozar402

Veteran Member

• 441 posts

If you want Continious stall, I think you're better off running Messenger of Peace instead of Gravity Bind.

I'm not really sure how necessary Fusion Recovery is. I ran Destiny End Dragoon also using the Prisma Poly Engine (although different quantities), and I rarely found myself in situations where I wish I had Recovery. I definitely agree with Swap_Frog in dropping Oversoul for Miracle Fusion. Card is too good and gives you a solid Plan B when Plan A falls apart.

ET4MU.png
"The Persona you have acquired...It is a side of you that shows itself when you face the world around you.

Perhaps you can think of it as...a facade of determination you wear to face various difficulties in life."

CheeseMuffins

CheeseMuffins

Veteran Member

• 403 posts

If you want Continious stall, I think you're better off running Messenger of Peace instead of Gravity Bind.

I'm not really sure how necessary Fusion Recovery is. I ran Destiny End Dragoon also using the Prisma Poly Engine (although different quantities), and I rarely found myself in situations where I wish I had Recovery. I definitely agree with Swap_Frog in dropping Oversoul for Miracle Fusion. Card is too good and gives you a solid Plan B when Plan A falls apart.

Recovery just works in this deck. Obviously the entire strategy is to get the three key components in your hand. Basically running six Rainbow Dragons and six Neos you're going to get doubles. Which is all the better when you hit recovery.

And then Oversoul... well it's another set up if you need to fuse, spell for Rainbow, Monster for Rainbow but yeah, a Plan B is always good and Miracle Fusion is sweet. Definitely agree with the Messenger of Peace. I don't need too much stall seeing as Rainbow Neos hits the field pretty quick. But I don't know why I didn't think of that.
Thanks for the suggestions. I appreciate it :D
Should I keep Royal Decree? It seems like a very decent trap to have especially if combined with Rainbows first effect.

ShadowFalcon29.png

Loozar402

Loozar402

Veteran Member

• 441 posts

Should I keep Royal Decree? It seems like a very decent trap to have especially if combined with Rainbows first effect.

You can keep the Decrees if you want. If they're going to be the only Traps in your main deck, I'd probably just run a full playset personally. If not, you could tech Safe Zone instead. Another way to protect Rainbow Neos and is one of my favorite bait cards. Zone an opponent's monster in response to backrow destruction or simply Zone an opponent's monster and get rid of it via Rainbow Neos effect.

ET4MU.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: consistent, rainbow neos, fusion, rainbow neos deck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to the Dueling Network Forums!

To sign in, use your duelingnetwork.com account. If you do not have one, register here.